Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Official Defiance Reviews Thread **SPOILERS**

For me, SR2 was the best, with SR1 very closely behind (SR1 had a better, more dreary mood, and a fantastic score) but SR2 was the grown up, more complex sequel. Defiance was too much a compromise, too un-LoK like in gameplay, horrible Raziel character model. Good nevertheless, but not my favourite. In the mood to play SR2 now

I actually have a question.

In the small cave before entering the Air Temple, to obviously attain the air reaver with Raziel, the switch behind the large moveable rock can't be activated... I've done it once before, but can't remember if there is something to do beforehand.

Help greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyWaterBuffalo View Post
    I actually have a question.

In the small cave before entering the Air Temple, to obviously attain the air reaver with Raziel, the switch behind the large moveable rock can't be activated... I've done it once before, but can't remember if there is something to do beforehand.

Help greatly appreciated.
    use the walkthroughs on youtube, they can greatly help you remember :P

The story line of ALL of the soul Reaver series are the best till today, You can even change it into a movie and it would still be considered as one of the great movies.
    Now speaking of Soul reaver defiance here is my ranking
    Camera Mode:- 6.5/10
    the thing with the camera man, I gotta say, kind of brought me down, it is like making the game easier, it is just like showing you what to do, and where to go, I would still rather the kinda of thinking game.
    Puzzles:- 7/10
    The game unlike the previous Soul reaver, did not satisfy me with the puzzles, there was less puzzles and easier ones.
    Storyline:- 8.5/10
    All of the unknown info becomes understood in this series, But I still like Soul Reaver's 1 Story line more than the newer ones.

so anyways, you can say that I love Soul Reaver

yeah making a movie to finish off the story would be badass.. Movies about vampires make bank!! even really bad ones

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910