Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Series Products

Final Fantasy XIII Series Products

Final Fantasy XIII Series Products

<blockquote>PlayStation Asia has leaked a special, &lsquo;Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary &ldquo;Final Fantasy XIII/Final Fantasy XIII-2 Dual Pack&rdquo; Limited Edition&rsquo; less than an hour before Square Enix&rsquo;s big Lightning Saga New Developments Presentation in Shibuya.

The Dual Pack will go on sale in Asia on September 13. It will include both games &ndash; the Ultimate Hits edition of the first game &ndash; and eight post cards. If this pack isn&rsquo;t announced for North America, both games have &ldquo;Traditional Chinese or English, and voice acting in the original Japanese.&rdquo;</blockquote>

Image - gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/F...

Source

Product announcement page: asia.playstation.com/tw/cht/news/pressDe...

Lightning Returns Products

So I am like predicting/hoping or/and maybe asking is there going to be another PS3 lightning edition system coming out? I know if something does come out like that it will be a JP exclusive. The first time around they gave us that beautiful all white with a pink lightning on it ps3. Sold a matching controller separately that came with some extra stuff. 2nd time around was a bold black ps3 with the design of the new lightning in pink. With lightning returning and everything for the last time. Maybe they'll go out with a big bang. Selling a lightning limited edition peripheral for the playstaion move would be cool if LR FF13 is move compatible. I don't know, something like what ninja gaiden did? Heck instead of a peripheral, they can make a whole lightning limited edition playstation move!!?

Anyways, I got the controller and the ps3 lightning edition ver 2. Wouldn't mind adding to that. Was also wondering what would everyone else think.

I could see the Japan branch doing something for game systems, but not the NA or EU one (though if there was a special edition controller packaged with the game or in a special edition, asdfghjkl I would drool-plus I need a new controller, lol).

As for it possibly being a Move-related thing, I dunno. Unless they plan to make LR a Move game (and I hope they don't), I can't seem them making it optionally compatible either. And if there's nothing Move-related, I couldn't see a Move-related peripheral either :/

EDIT: Also, if they were to enable Move on the PS3 version, then Kinect would somehow have to be enabled on the 360 version too, me thinks, so keep things fair between the ever on-going console wars.

Originally Posted by new_tradition
    I could see the Japan branch doing something for game systems, but not the NA or EU one (though if there was a special edition controller packaged with the game or in a special edition, asdfghjkl I would drool-plus I need a new controller, lol).

As for it possibly being a Move-related thing, I dunno. Unless they plan to make LR a Move game (and I hope they don't), I can't seem them making it optionally compatible either. And if there's nothing Move-related, I couldn't see a Move-related peripheral either :/

EDIT: Also, if they were to enable Move on the PS3 version, then Kinect would somehow have to be enabled on the 360 version too, me thinks, so keep things fair between the ever on-going console wars.
    I always wonder sometimes why they just make something available for one region and not another. Importing stuff is expensive...

Haha, yeah. Prices are enough to scare me away, even if it's stuff I want. Seriously, sometimes you're paying MORE than the cost of the item to import. Yikes X_x

But I think it's also a market thing. I don't know why, but Japan's market appears to be willing to dish out cash on more things than other regions. I recall seeing a pic of a massive line up to buy a limited edition yellow Pikachu Nintendo 3DS. If Nintendo did that in North America, I don't think there would be as much of a frenzy.

Sure, you got the rabid fans like me screaming "take my money!" when special editions actually get released in the same region, but the average gamer is more like "lol, no."

But seriously, if they announced a LR special edition that costs twice as much as just the game alone with a FULL artbook and OST, and PS3 Lightning controller, I will scream. Very loudly, I think *nods*

Haha, yeah. Prices are enough to scare me away, even if it's stuff I want. Seriously, sometimes you're paying MORE than the cost of the item to import. Yikes X_x

But I think it's also a market thing. I don't know why, but Japan's market appears to be willing to dish out cash on more things than other regions. I recall seeing a pic of a massive line up to buy a limited edition yellow Pikachu Nintendo 3DS. If Nintendo did that in North America, I don't think there would be as much of a frenzy.

Sure, you got the rabid fans like me screaming "take my money!" when special editions actually get released in the same region, but the average gamer is more like "lol, no."

But seriously, if they announced a LR special edition that costs twice as much as just the game alone with a FULL artbook and OST, and PS3 Lightning controller, I will scream. Very loudly, I think *nods*
    Speaking of 3ds, I'm very surprised square enix didn't give NA the limited edition kh 3ds. But the protective case with the same design was a very nice alternative!

Fashionable FF wigs.

Originally Posted by ashes_to_midgar
    Fashionable FF wigs.
    But I like being bald =(

I would kill to get that! >< I always appreciate beautiful artbooks plus the music is just <3 always and I really need a second controller too. Ah... if only. T___T

My WishList!

- Artbook

- Lightning Play Arts Doll

- OST

- Controller

- DLC Content

Guess I'm hoping for too much. xD

The DLC content would be nice, and maybe access to a demo of another SE game, especially if it's Versus XIII, that'd be awsome!

Ok, so I have both a FFXIII and a FFXIII-2 product registration card on my desk, but I cannot for the life of me remember which one was for which game!! The have no indication of which game they came from, my profile is no use as it does not show the code I put in, and when I try to re-enter them to see which one is which, it does not work.

However, one has a grey box around the code on the bottom half, and the other has a red box. All other information is pretty much the same. So... comparing to your own product registration cards, which one is which??

Thank you in advance!

I'm just guessing here, but I'm betting because this is the last FFXIII game, there will be a Limited/Special Edition (since they did one for FFXIII-2). I'm just hoping they'll have another soundtrack, DLC, and hopefully something really epic for it too. (like another artbook and maybe something we all wouldn't expect...)

Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey
    So I am like predicting/hoping or/and maybe asking is there going to be another PS3 lightning edition system coming out? I know if something does come out like that it will be a JP exclusive. The first time around they gave us that beautiful all white with a pink lightning on it ps3. Sold a matching controller separately that came with some extra stuff. 2nd time around was a bold black ps3 with the design of the new lightning in pink. With lightning returning and everything for the last time. Maybe they'll go out with a big bang. Selling a lightning limited edition peripheral for the playstaion move would be cool if LR FF13 is move compatible. I don't know, something like what ninja gaiden did? Heck instead of a peripheral, they can make a whole lightning limited edition playstation move!!?

Anyways, I got the controller and the ps3 lightning edition ver 2. Wouldn't mind adding to that. Was also wondering what would everyone else think.
    I need a huge Collector's Edition like the UK one for FFXIII-2

(click image to enlarge)
    www.thecodex.network - www.rinothebouncer.com - www.laracrofttheraider.com

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Pack

Whether a package with Final Fantasy XIII first game, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Type-0, I would buy without thinking twice ...

same here!

A verse of a song in my country says so. "Dream you dream alone. It's just a dream you dream alone. But dream you dream together is reality." Raul Seixas - Prelúdio

Sure, if it had reasonable price. I would just burn XIII and enjoy Type-0 and Versus.

Hey guys, so my first gen 60gb PS3 just YLOD, and really, aside from being an extra Blu-Ray player as of late, I've been hoping it would hold out till FF13LR and a few other games dropping later this year. So being in no nessesary rush, I was wondering if there is any FF themed PS3s, and although I keep seeing Japanese systems, has there been and is there any reason to believe in a possibility of one coming out. Some brief looking before this I found plenty of them, but all the wrong region for me, needing one for NA. I just dont get why microsoft puts out all these awesome looking xboxs, but sony only does it overseas... Thanks!

Maybe there won't be a special edition of PS3 for Lightning Returns as PS4 will be released very soon.

Hmm, are there any that are not Japanese region coded at least?

Only in Japan & Hong Kong.

I'm looking for the Square Enix Sterling Silver Final Fantasy XIII Lightning's Necklace.
    I want the SE made one, there are knock offs around online and with the store being down I can't seem to find it.

Ebay has one at 260$ which is a bit too steep for me

So if anyone knows another site or option I'd be happy to hear it

Thanks Guys!!!

Here: store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF13000...

Via: whiterabbitexpress.com/

(This is how I usually buy my Square Enix items.)

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last