Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Series Products

Final Fantasy XIII Series Products

Thanks for posting it here as well!!

After the announcement of the Lightning's Ultimate Box, I'm wondering if it can be bought outside Japan.
    Since the Japan eStore stated that there are limited quantities produced, I'm desperate to know if there is a possibility to own 1 myself.

This thread belongs in the [Product Discussion] forum.

Ask whiterabbitexpress.com/ for help.

(That is how I usually buy my Square Enix items from the JP e-STORE.)

Originally Posted by imported_Brandon
    After the announcement of the Lightning's Ultimate Box, I'm wondering if it can be bought outside Japan.
    Since the Japan eStore stated that there are limited quantities produced, I'm desperate to know if there is a possibility to own 1 myself.
    I reccommend www.dv8cag.com/. This is how I got my ps3 lightning controller and ps3 lightining ver 2 console out of the gate. Or you could wait and hope the other import sites like playasia get some copies and they don't go out of stock.

I'm considering importing the new Lightning Returns controller, I really am. Time to bookmark the sites mentioned. PS3 controllers aren't somehow locked to a specific region's consoles, right?

Originally Posted by imported_Leaferian
    I'm considering importing the new Lightning Returns controller, I really am. Time to bookmark the sites mentioned. PS3 controllers aren't somehow locked to a specific region's consoles, right?
    No they are not, mines work perfectly fine.

Oh thank goodness, now I just have to hope that it won't be too expensive to import. Because that controller... Hot damn.

Originally Posted by RinoTheBouncer
    Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey

So I am like predicting/hoping or/and maybe asking is there going to be another PS3 lightning edition system coming out? I know if something does come out like that it will be a JP exclusive. The first time around they gave us that beautiful all white with a pink lightning on it ps3. Sold a matching controller separately that came with some extra stuff. 2nd time around was a bold black ps3 with the design of the new lightning in pink. With lightning returning and everything for the last time. Maybe they'll go out with a big bang. Selling a lightning limited edition peripheral for the playstaion move would be cool if LR FF13 is move compatible. I don't know, something like what ninja gaiden did? Heck instead of a peripheral, they can make a whole lightning limited edition playstation move!!?

Anyways, I got the controller and the ps3 lightning edition ver 2. Wouldn't mind adding to that. Was also wondering what would everyone else think.

I need a huge Collector's Edition like the UK one for FFXIII-2

or at least something like the tomb raider collectors edidtion. came with a poseable figure, some replica patches, a poster, cell art, and it came in a replica of a survival kit can from the game.... something like that for 13-3 would be SO awesome

Where can we preorder the Lightning Returns Controller? I can't find it in the Square Enix e-store (I did find the Lighning Box though)

I want the Lightning Returns Box!!!! I live in America!!!! Please...?

Originally Posted by sleepyeyes

Use white rabbit express!!

Originally Posted by howiehoward

Where can we preorder the Lightning Returns Controller? I can't find it in the Square Enix e-store (I did find the Lighning Box though)

Which site did you see the box on? NA or Japan?

Originally Posted by howiehoward

Use white rabbit express!!

I hear you, but I don't get that site. When I search for Final Fantasy, video games, Lightning... the search results are completely irrelevant. I'm going to keep trying, but could they have designed a less user-friendly website??

EDIT: Nvm. I think I got it. Basically, I find the japanese url for the item (store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SE-E0110), and put in a request on whiterabbit, and then they get back with me? And, it looks like the retail price is about $261, so what should I expect to pay all together?

That's how you do it, yes.

The retail price +15% + shipping to WRE + shipping to you. That's it.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

15% is an awful lot.

Does the Japanese site not ship worldwide?

Cool. Now, I know where to get all the neat stuff you keep posting about. Thanks!!

15% is nothing compared to what eBay sellers add to their deals.

My pleasure.

15% is nothing compared to what eBay sellers add to their deals.

My pleasure.

Coming from the NZD side of things. 335 NZD just for the box itself.

Even though it's my choice and no one is making me buy it.

Haters, begone with you!

I want Lightning's box, and $300 is but a pittance for it.

In other news, why don't US video games get this kind of treatment? Look at all the cool stuff in the box, and we get, what, in FFXIV CE - a one-time password dongle??????

Just sayin'...

Haters, begone with you!

I want Lightning's box, and $300 is but a pittance for it.

In other news, why don't US video games get this kind of treatment? Look at all the cool stuff in the box, and we get, what, in FFXIV CE - a one-time password dongle??????

Just sayin'...

Not hating. Just comparing currency conversions. I want it, can afford it but do i need it. Yes i do.

This item is also available from NCSX, which ships out of New York: www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiii-lightn...

Originally Posted by Fire

This item is also available from NCSX, which ships out of New York: www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiii-lightn...

Cheers for that mate.

Originally Posted by Fire

Yeah, for $50 more than whiterabbit costs. Yikes!

Stll looking for that Lightning controller!

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last