Thread: Secret of Mana

Secret of Mana

Secret of Mana

This was one of the first SNES games I played as a kid, I remember watching my mom giving it a go, not really caring for it and how much I couldn't wait until I was old enough so she would let me play. And when I did, boy was I hooked.

It would be awesome if they made it downloadable here and to play it again *nostalgic sigh*

I also remember the strange glitches in the game, when I was in the third to last temples, the main character got stabbed by an imp and he just up and disappeared. His dialouge still showed up but it was just the girl and the sprite on screen that I could fight with. Needless to say I was a bit irate when I couldn't complete the game since you need him to do so.

Square should make digital copy's of the Mana series for Playstation Network.

Secret of Mana Illustrator Hiro Isono Passes Away www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-12...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 1st Oct 2014 at 09:04.

I hope to see this on the Wii U virtual console. Still got the SNES cartridge.

Final Fantasy VI And Secret Of Mana Enchant Wii U In Japan www.siliconera.com/2013/06/26/final-fant...
    Last edited by Grimoire; 1st Oct 2014 at 09:04.

Hi, will Secret of Mana be available for the Nintendo 3DS? I'm in the military and I would love to have this game for my 3DS as I really don't want to have to bring my SNES and the game with me when I deploy. I love this game alot and really want to see it come to the 3DS either as a cartridge or a downloadable.

SECRET of MANA gets an iOS Update
    - Included in the new 3.0.3 update is an improved d-pad for better movement, retina display compatibility, gamepad support and much more.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    SECRET of MANA gets an iOS Update
    - Included in the new 3.0.3 update is an improved d-pad for better movement, retina display compatibility, gamepad support and much more.
    HD support?

It's not truly HD, you can see the sprites are blurry and no real widescreen, there are bars on the sides to fill in the missing part. But still, this has some new sprites compared to the original SNES release.

Originally Posted by moooka
    It's not truly HD, you can see the sprites are blurry and no real widescreen, there are bars on the sides to fill in the missing part. But still, this has some new sprites compared to the original SNES release.
    I guess it's good enough as it is now after this update. Hopefully they do a similar update to FF1 & 2. Although since those are PSP games, HD remastering is definitely possible.

Secret of Mana iOS sale; Android coming soon!
    - We’re now able to announce that the game will be arriving on Android platforms this Autumn. Not only that, but we’re also cutting the price of the iOS version too – down to €3.59/£2.49 until 4pm BST on August 10.

any update on the release date for Android?

Unfortunately not for the time being, but it should still be released this fall. I'll keep an eye out.

Secret Of Mana Heroes Rendered In 3D For Rise Of Mana (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix is bringing the three heroes from Secret of Mana back for a Rise of Mana crossover. Randi, Primm, and Popol were drawn in 2D, but Rise of Mana brings them into the third dimension.

Secret Of Mana Characters Make A Cameo In Brave Frontier (Gamer, Siliconera)
    - This week Mana characters will have cameos in the fastest growing mobile RPG in Japan, Brave Frontier. A special event scheduled for October 30 will add six characters from Rise of Mana and the Super Nintendo game, Secret of Mana in the game.

Secret of Mana now on Android.

^ That link leads to FF VII G-Bike.
    This is the correct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...re_enix.secret