Thread: Please make a final fantasy crystal chronicals original remake for the xbox 360

Please make a final fantasy crystal chronicals original remake for the xbox 360

Please make a final fantasy crystal chronicals original remake for the xbox 360

Dear Square Enix,
    i have been playing the original final fantasy crystal chronicals for the game cube and found it to be one of the best final fantasy games besides having to have the gba for multiplayer that was a little annoying seeing as they are hard to find the connect cables for and i was wondering if you could make a remake of it with new enimes, items,charcter customization feature,and a longer story of what happend after the game ended but keep the game play the same but make it so players could simply just use multiple remotes for multiplayer for the xbox 360 game consol it would make alot of money in my opinion if you did because the gameplay was fun and simple but so many people would enjoy going through dungeons with there friends and slaying goblins and bombs like i do with my friends i just have trouble doing so since i have no gba connect cable so if you would make this it would be great
    sincirly,
    Daniel

This thread belongs in the [Crystal Chronicles] forum.