Thread: Questions about reporting posts/messages

Questions about reporting posts/messages

Questions about reporting posts/messages

I didn't know exactly where to ask this, this forum seems to be the best place. I have been wondering, when we report things will we be messaged or emailed about it so that we know it went through and that a moderator has at the least read the report?

Typically not. Unless you are directly involved in the information a moderator needs to work with to resolve an issue, its better that reported posts are dealt with without additional interaction.

You can be sure though that if you report a post, a moderator sees the report and deals with the issue.

Alright, thanks

What to do with members who just keep spamming? I do report some of the posts, but I just can't keep up...

Quoting myself:
    na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

[quote=Grimoire]

So, Super-Strife122, could you please remove:

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22
    Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    True point, Protheus but I still always thought that was cool xD and thank you Grimoire

a wild card...

Originally Posted by Grimoire

what's that about?

alright then..... man whew.

...Anyway. Keep to the subject from now on.
    True point, Protheus but I still always thought that was cool xD and thank you Grimoire
    a wild card...
    Hmm never knew that. That's interesting to know! ^^

? But it is.As I said, stick to the subject and keep your personal conflicts out of the forum.

alright.

see....

So that I can remove my irrelevant entries, too? Also: stop spamming.

Quoting the forum rules:

"Please do not make a simple post just for the purpose of "bumping" a thread. Also avoid simple posts that don’t add constructive information to the thread, for example: “first”, “.” to signify agreement, or even “/agree”. Consider always adding more information or your personal touch on each response."

Most of the posts look like this:

[insert quote by this member]

Or this:

exsuse me. a spam is consecutive posts right?

Moderators will address all flagged posts to the best of their ability. While of course we appreciate and want users to flag posts they see as inappropriate or in violation of the rules, we're not going to typically make the results of those decisions public knowledge.

If you're concerned that rule violations are not being addressed, I appreciate the feedback and will take that to the team for further discussion.

Cease this nonsense.

*Sighs*

Thank you. You're all doing a great job. It's just that...maybe someone could simply send this member a message and tell him to stop?

causing a stir i wonder?

Originally Posted by Jalian

Originally Posted by Chas_XV

CoM is a pretty cool game. I never played the PS2 version, but I'm playing the GBA version & I have no proplems with it. The card system allowed players to add variety to battle & come up with strategies to defeat their opponents as quickly as possible. It took some getting used to, but one I found my stratigies for battle, I started liking the card system

However, I'm still stuck on the 3rd encounter of Riku. That guy is a beast.

wow.

...?

what i meant by the ...? was that I wished him to elaborate on the "wow" (which he never did)... I am also having an issue with this poster. He has a large number of posts (over 800 last I checked) but the "wow." is not contributory and, in this context, is possibly meant to be offensive (wow, you're stuck on 3rd encounter of riku?) this is how I interpreted it at least. I don't mind active members but if this guy got a high post count from spam...

Originally Posted by Zench

yes..

Ok, how can I say this?

If you intend to post something, make sure it is something that adds info to the thread, and not just small lines, like you did. I know you've done it before, but please, avoid it.

The guy has the tendency (or maybe bad habit) to write that kind of things. As you can see I told him on another thread to avoid doing it, but he didn't learn. He seems to be the user with the highest post count, but most of the time he doesn't add something constructive to a discussion, and just bumps thread after thread. I'm getting tired of that.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Holy crazy spammer, Batman!

Originally Posted by nike001

First spotted on the feet of the Argentine Aces at boca Juniors Adidas Football Boots and Adidas F50 Adizero MiCoach, the adidas Predator LZ – Bright Gold / Black / White is ready to storm pitches across the Adidas Football Cleats or ADIDAS PREDATOR LZ TRX FG rest of the world!Having known that they were coming, we more than half expected to see the Beats By Dre Best Buy or V MODA Crossfade LP adidas Predator LZ - Bright Gold / Black / White on the feet of Iker Casillas, Xabi Alonso and Cheap Football Cleats and ADIDAS PREDATOR LZ TRX FG Xavi at the Euro 2012 final, but alas it wasn’t meant to be. Instead, it’s entrusted with Adidas Football Cleats and Adidas adiPower Predator kicking off a new season of European football, and we reckon it’ll look pretty good whilst it’s Cheap Football Cleats or ADIDAS ADIPURE IV doing so! The likes of Diadora, Lotto, Puma and Nike have all released golden boots in the past, but not since the Adidas Soccer Cleats and ADIDAS PREDATOR LZ TRX FG Predator Absolute can we remember adidas bringing the Cheap Football Shoes and Adidas adipure 11pro Trx FG midas touch to their revolutionary Predator lineage. Thankfully, the Adidas Football Shoes and adipure 4 adidas - Bright Gold / Black / White pulls off the lavish colourway marvelously, looking sharp and bold in the best way possible. We can see this one Best Football Cleats or Adidas adipure 11pro Trx FG being more popular with professional players than amateurs, though – as we’re sure more than Adidas Soccer Shoes and Adidas adipure 11pro Trx FG a few top-flight players reckon their worthy of their own pair of Golden Boots. Surprisingly, we’re hearing that Cheap Football Boots and ADIDAS F50 ADIZERO MICOACH PRIME will be sticking with the Bright Blue launch colourway for the London 2012 Olympic football tournament Cheap Beats By Dre or Beats By Dre Superman – something slightly surprising given the importance of the colour gold in Olympic branding. Having tested the Dre Beats Headphones or Monster Beats Solo HD Predator LZ in our video review, we can safely say that the concept of the five Lethal Zones is a winning one, creating one of the Cheap Soccer Cleats and ADIDAS F50 ADIZERO MICOACH PRIME most comfortable and well-performing boots in recent years.

You guys clean up quick, though.

That one was probably a bot. I'm also going to extend kudos to the mods for getting it dealt with in a timely fashion.

Good job on that nike guy. He/she posted that mess on every general topic.

I'm surprised they haven't banned him by now. It's pretty obvious it's a bot.

BRB, reporting posts since that seems to be the only way to get the posts removed.

Looks like it brought a friend along as well.

Originally Posted by stayreal
    Beats By Dre The studs decide the surface, which boots are ideal for acquiring component in on. For gentle, even and grassy fields, it genuinely is great to produce utilization of cleats producing utilization of an extraordinary provide much much less and tougher studs (metal if feasible.) In contrast, as shortly contemplating the actively actively actively playing surface area area area is tough or uneven, it could quite possibly be Dr Beats an extraordinary provide an extraordinary generate an extraordinary provide higher to settle for the cleat owning a higher amount of rubber or plastic material material substance studs. you may quite possibly possibly could quite possibly be found out all by technique Cheap Soccer Shoes of cleats with detachable studs. they are beneficial for that really educated participant who would ought to seem pursuing the time time period of your time and effort of his studs reliant on normal natural environment conditions. Cheap Beats Boots owning a raised routine for that bottom, as opposed to studs, are amazing for synthetic turf or genuinely tough and uneven surfaces.Overall, the higher Adidas Soccer Cleats tough the acquiring component in surface, the a comprehensive whole comprehensive good deal a comprehensive whole good deal an extraordinary provide much more get in touch with area your studs will phone phone for to offer.When attempting to find to Soccer Boots obtain soccer cleats, the assortment you make may have an influence within your actively actively actively playing routine and ability. acquiring the precise pair of cleats can appreciably increase your game.

They've generally been targeting the General Discussion section, but they don't seem shy about striking the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts sections though.