Thread: Well, I've done it...

Well, I've done it...

Well, I've done it...

Today I uninstalled Deus Ex from my computer, freeing room for and in anticipation of DX:IW. I was actually thinking of replaying the original, but figured I wouldn't be done by the time Dec 3 rolled around.

So what've you guys done to ready yourselves for the Invisible War?

I'm watching my wallet to make sure I have enough money for a new video card in case my GF3 struggles too much.

Me, I'd try to finish whatever games possible, burn stuff out then delete for space.

And I'd be collecting to get an original version of
    Deus Ex: Invisible Wars assuming it will comeout here.

I got a GeForce 4, but it not work that well with DX1, any reasons why?

I'm saving my cash because I am absolutely certain that my computer can't handle the game. It's slow enough running MicroSof ("sof" is Dutch for "disaster", donchaknow); DX2 would be frame-a-minute.

I'm thinking of replaying DX. My harddrive is new, so it's still mostly empty, and I'm pretty sure my computer can handle it, so I'm just drooling with anticipation...

Ya know. This new DX:IW page got me replaying System Shock 2. lol. Man, what I would give to play that game for teh first time again.

Exclamation

Im gettin more memory boards for my computer and im keeping an eye on my cash
    Im also replaying DX to get used to L+S effects (light n shadow effect enemy awareness) again as ive not played it for about 3 months been to busy playin other stuff

JOE: Hey john i cant wait to get this new game
    JOHN: ive got it
    JOE: can i borrow it?
    JOHN: you want me to give it to you
    JOE: yes!
    JOHN ok BANG!!...
    JAMES: what did you do!
    JOHN: i gave it to him! HAHAHAHA!