Page 8 of 8 First First ... 45678

Thread: Products Eligible for Registration

Products Eligible for Registration

Question How do I register Steam and PSN purchased games?

I was wondering that, I have many FF games on my Steam, PSN, physical copies and I'd like to register them, also, FF X, X-2 and XII doesn't have a registration key doesn't they?
    I have FF VII registered from my Steam, but I don't remember how I registered it and I didn't buy it from the square enix store :/
    Last edited by Pacoroto; 10th Sep 2015 at 11:37.

Smile Register games

I have a few games from Square. Some new few old, don't have registration codes for them. As some were digital download, others i've never noticed Reg. codes. Is there anything i can do to registar these games?

Registration Code If Purchase From xbox one digital store...

Hi,

I was wondering how I go about registering a product on the site if I purchased from the xbox one digital store; you don't get a registration code that way...

Thanks,
    John

I would also like to register my steam games here - there are quite a few

Binding games

Why game purchased on Steam is not tied to the account SQ. To specify the keys I can`t because Steam doesn't show digital product keys SQ.

Link Steam Purchase to my Square Enix account

Can I link my steam purchases games to my square enix account?

I don't think so, I recently brought Final Fantasy V (5) and only got the Key to unlock the game, but that the problem I never recieved a link to download the GAme, I'm still waiting for SE to sent me a email with the link to download the game, They did finally sent me email but wrong freaking game, they sent me FF 14 instead of FF 5! >.<.

Anyway I tried to download the game from steam but there isn't one on there Final Fantasy 5. That how I know you can't link them to SE account.

hi i bought Sleeping Dogs on PC (Disk) and i entered the code and its registered on my SE account, but i cant download it as the Disks dont work, how am i meant to play the game i bought if there is no digital download of that game. i think its utter bull that there is no way to download games linked to your account when a Disk stuff's up or lost.

Page 8 of 8 First First ... 45678