Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Products Eligible for Registration

Products Eligible for Registration

Can we at least have an unregistered game section so we can add those games to our profiles?

Originally Posted by flawedbydesign
    Hey
    I'm a huge square enix fan and i'm just wondering if there is anyway to register all the really cool , older stuff that i have from square-enix..and all the way back from when they were Squaresoft. Also if there is a way to get points for all the really sweet stuff ive collected over the years??
    Probably not, but whats the harm in asking right??. I can email pictures of all my stuff if needs be!!!

Flawed07

I still think they should be able to come up with some way to give member points for all the other square stuff.

Especially to give something to the fans who have been collecting stuff since the early 90's!!!

not only games, but game guides, action figures, special edition stuff.... you know all the really cool stuff!!

Is there a way to add pics to these posts?

product regesteration question

hey everyone, ive been pondering my recent steam purchase of dues ex human revolution. Since i bought it from steam, is there any way to register the game for what you bought for the rewards site? thanks.

Unfortunately, no. Square Enix Members registration code cards are packaged in physical boxed copies of games.

thanks for the reply, okay, at least I will be able to register my next game sleeping dogs and Kh 3DS!

Also, if you the original packaging there should be a way to use the Unit Purchase Code to register older games.

"Is there a way to add pics to these posts?"

Only to your signature: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

"i'm just wondering if there is anyway to register all the really cool , older stuff that i have from square-enix.."

You can only register games from 2009 and onwards. Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread....

Register a FF game: questions and issues

Have GBA, DS, and downloaded PSP and Wii editions (Complete 4 and After Years) and there is no way to
    list them?

Old Registry

I have GBA and DS DQ Games and there are no way to list or register them here,
    forgot to mail the cards...something to think about.

DQ4 the best ever, scale was best in origial NES form, shame it had no SNES color level.
    Story driven brilliance. 5 and 6 are rad too. 1,2, and 3 were good, but 3 messed things up by not
    extending to Moonbroke and all that in the under world, or maybe portalling it.
    Heh, I even still have GBA versions.

Originally Posted by Gölök
    Have GBA, DS, and downloaded PSP and Wii editions (Complete 4 and After Years) and there is no way to
    list them?
    I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

Same here

Game registrations are limited to titles released after 2009. We also do not allow registrations of downloaded titles purchased through PSN, XBLA, or Wii Shop.

Dragon Quest is released by Nintendo America in the States. Therefore you cannot register the games here on the NA website.

Here is a list of the games you can register: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread....

I too am intrested in this. Also my older games which do not have this code.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Dragon Quest is released by Nintendo America in the States. Therefore you cannot register the games here on the NA website.

Here is a list of the games you can register: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread....
    The cards went to square, well if mailed.

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    Game registrations are limited to titles released after 2009. We also do not allow registrations of downloaded titles purchased through PSN, XBLA, or Wii Shop.
    I wast thinking just listing the fact they are in possession, sort of an unofficial list.

Shame i cant Add older games.

Cant SE use serial number on the gamecase to authenicate the ownership?

So I may be overlooking it somewhere, but I can't find a list of games that will be eligible for this year's points. Is it hidden somewhere? Not out yet? I'd like to get my list in order

Also, my "gmaes" section doesn't show nearly every game that I've registered; is there a way to see a comprehensive list of my registration history?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered somewhere...

There's no list around here, pal. There used to be one, but the website makeover shot it down. It was never updated so it wasn't much of a loss. Same goes for your full registered history as well.

MDRaph made a list of upcoming and previous titles eligble for the Square Enix Members program on this website though

www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread....

Thank the man for his work.

That information HAS to exist somewhere... they just don't show the full history on here. I doubt they completely deleted all their old data, as some of it transfered to the new site.

I don't mean to hijack, but it goes along with this topic..... does anyone know if Sleeping Dogs comes with a registration card?

I wish all of the Kingdom Hearts games had a registration card to be honest haha. The ones currently shown on my profile are NOT the only games I have of course xD

Originally Posted by dxgirly

I don't mean to hijack, but it goes along with this topic..... does anyone know if Sleeping Dogs comes with a registration card?

PS3 and 360 version does. The PC version is digital only in america so it doesn't. You can get info about all the eligible game in my post on Cheap ass game r like Rabbitsuit said ^_^. I update with new game in the week they are released usualy.

www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread....

Edit: Oh right i'm Alfinia here xD MDRaph is my username on non final fantasy/SE wedsite

Ah. Thanks! I post over there too. haha. Same username.

Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last