Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: Products Eligible for Registration

Products Eligible for Registration

Digital Downloads

List of Eligible Games
    Registration issues belong in this thread.
    ---

I've bought a number of SE games off of Valve's Steam service over the years. Is there a way to register those games here?
    Last edited by Grimoire; 20th Jan 2015 at 10:53.

Great question. I too, have quite a few games on steam that I would love some points for

I have games on steam too. I want to know about this.

Mythril users, where art thou?

As the title asks, I am hoping a mod can help answer this question, or that enough people can chime in also requesting to see this happen.

There are plenty of products I wish I could register and receieve points for on the Square Enix website, and I have 7 Square games downloaded so far already on my PlayStation 3*(FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FF: Origins, Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve 2), and there's also the consideration of those who have downloaded full PSP games onto their PSP/Vita, and should be able to register these games and receieve points for them.

Sidenote: It would also be nice to see a way for point to be receieved/earned for those with active FFXI/FFXIV accounts. Just throwing that out there too.

I hope a mod can see this and pass the word along up the Square Enix ladder so we can see this happen. Please and thank you [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img].
    Last edited by Grimoire; 20th Jan 2015 at 10:53.

As far as I'm aware, we still cannot register games we have downloaded off the PSN or XBL that are from Square Enix.

I have*7 PSOne Classics alone on my PS3 that I*would like to be able to register on here.

It'd also be nice for those with*FFXI/FFXIV accounts to receieve points for their*subscriptions, and be able to register their games/expansions*as well.*
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Mar 2014 at 01:57.

I agree 100%. They should send us an email or something after we download the titles on PSN. I've got about 8 square enix games, including Dissidia 012 that I can't register on this site due to no product registration key.

I agree. I have FFI&II, V, VI, VII, VIII, FFT, & Chrono Cross all from the Playstation Store, even though I still own ALL of the originals.

Yes, Square Enix, I am a loyal fan. I may not play all of that handheld crap, but I love you guys!

How about some rewards? I would love a free PS3 with Sephiroth on it! (Or just a release date for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.)

A PS3 with Sephiroth on it would be a godsend. Just from reading your post I can't stop imagining having that instead of my regular-slim PS3 haha.

Psst... and I think we're all huge fans. At least to get on this site, make an account, post and read threads, buy all the classics. I can go on forever. Square Enix hook us up!

I moved your thread to Members Site Feedback.

I've posted simaler threads in other forums for other game companies, and that is the problem of story DLC and DLC endings. i understand of wanting to make more money of a title and to prevent piracy as well as used gaming. well let me say this especially to you square enix, the used gaming market actually helps you more than it harms you (or at least it did a long time ago) because people (like me) who at first never played a JRPG in thier lives find one for under $10 think "sure why not" they buy the game and sometimes love the game, and eventually they want to buy other games made by you, then they want to support you by buying a game new. Story DLC doesnt prevent piracy or used gaming all it does is prevent people (like me) from buying the game when i know that im not getting the full story, and it punishes devoted players (like me) when we do buy the game only to find out that in order to get the best ending of a game it has to be downloaded, this makes us angery and never want to buy a game from that franchise ever again. i can understand costum changes or secret dungeons that have nothing to do with the story, extra weapons/enimies/or bosses, as well as extra side quests. i would be willing TO PAY for that kind of DLC if it meant that i could help my favorite franchises be released and not postponed or cancelled all together. i dont think you people will listen to me but there are already a few games i refuse to buy (FFXIII) becuase of story related DLC. to me story related DLC is like buying a book and you have to pay extra to fill in the missing pages, like buying a movie and having to pay extra to get 5 minutes of very important plot building. DLC is supposed to enhance a games longevity not to nickle and dime the player. if you ignore me fine you uys are gonna do what you are gonna do, but if FFXIII-3 has story DLC i will be sure to never buy any of the XIII games even though i really wanted to play them ever since 2006 when it was still a PS3 exclusive. also im very pissed of that you guys went multiplat with that game and forced the dev to radically change the when they were almost completed becuase now the game is a shell of its former glory. what im saying is the game wouldve been better had it never been changed and stayed on the PS3. please dont force tetsua nomura to go multiplat with FFvsXIII or KH3, because EVERY game is multiplat, and multiplat defeats the purpose of having an Xbox or PS.

Originally Posted by Keichi
    I've posted simaler threads in other forums for other game companies, and that is the problem of story DLC and DLC endings. i understand of wanting to make more money of a title and to prevent piracy as well as used gaming. well let me say this especially to you square enix, the used gaming market actually helps you more than it harms you (or at least it did a long time ago) because people (like me) who at first never played a JRPG in thier lives find one for under $10 think "sure why not" they buy the game and sometimes love the game, and eventually they want to buy other games made by you, then they want to support you by buying a game new. Story DLC doesnt prevent piracy or used gaming all it does is prevent people (like me) from buying the game when i know that im not getting the full story, and it punishes devoted players (like me) when we do buy the game only to find out that in order to get the best ending of a game it has to be downloaded, this makes us angery and never want to buy a game from that franchise ever again. i can understand costum changes or secret dungeons that have nothing to do with the story, extra weapons/enimies/or bosses, as well as extra side quests. i would be willing TO PAY for that kind of DLC if it meant that i could help my favorite franchises be released and not postponed or cancelled all together. i dont think you people will listen to me but there are already a few games i refuse to buy (FFXIII) becuase of story related DLC. to me story related DLC is like buying a book and you have to pay extra to fill in the missing pages, like buying a movie and having to pay extra to get 5 minutes of very important plot building. DLC is supposed to enhance a games longevity not to nickle and dime the player. if you ignore me fine you uys are gonna do what you are gonna do, but if FFXIII-3 has story DLC i will be sure to never buy any of the XIII games even though i really wanted to play them ever since 2006 when it was still a PS3 exclusive. also im very pissed of that you guys went multiplat with that game and forced the dev to radically change the when they were almost completed becuase now the game is a shell of its former glory. what im saying is the game wouldve been better had it never been changed and stayed on the PS3. please dont force tetsua nomura to go multiplat with FFvsXIII or KH3, because EVERY game is multiplat, and multiplat defeats the purpose of having an Xbox or PS.

Multiplats are just fine. It just gives gamers more options and Square enix can reach out to more people if being exclusive isn't as beneficial. Not everyone can have every single game console. Including the people who just can't stand another system.

In all honesty, even if they decided to not go multiplat. It won't change the quality of the game --____-- by too much. Once they have met their goals for completing a game that is it. Their not going to all of a sudden pump more uneccassary cash into it. Development time would be less though since they won't have to worry about the other games. Also, no worrying about whether they are the same or not.

Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey

Originally Posted by Keichi

Multiplats are just fine. It just gives gamers more options and Square enix can reach out to more people if being exclusive isn't as beneficial. Not everyone can have every single game console. Including the people who just can't stand another system.

In all honesty, even if they decided to not go multiplat. It won't change the quality of the game --____-- by too much. Once they have met their goals for completing a game that is it. Their not going to all of a sudden pump more uneccassary cash into it. Development time would be less though since they won't have to worry about the other games. Also, no worrying about whether they are the same or not.

I agree. I will always prefer to buy anything but microsoft's products, if at all possible.. and ps3 does have superior hardware... but its unfair to screw everyone over. both consoles have crappy hardware at this point anyways... PC's have left them in the dust. Its time for the next generation... maybe one of the reason for FFv13 delays? I personally still blame the focus on KH handhelds... Versus 13 is the KH team after all... but whatever.

EDIT: why is this a customer service topic...

"EDIT: why is this a customer service topic..."

Good point lol. I didn't realize that until you said something. You also got to remember FF14online. To be honest, reputation and money wise I think that game hurt them the most. MMOs are expensive to make especially when they don't do well :S. I can't wait for the 2.0 version and to play it on the PS3. Once it is done I think they can finally role out versus13.

They had to take out a bunch of content from FFXIII in order to make it multiplat. I read an article were they stated that they had to remove so much in order to make it available for xbox, the reason being that the xbox version would've needed a bunch of discs in order for them to have it on there. So I agree, they make plenty of games Exclusives, XII versus should stay PS3 exclusive for this reason. PS3 uses blu-ray which holds wayyyy more information than a dvd disc. I get a lot of you are hating on this fact because a lot of you own an Xbox, but get over it. It's not about hardware, it's just the fact that xbox doesn't read blu-rays, which hold a whole lot of more data. If you wanna play 13 versus, get a ps3.

As far as the story dlc, doesn't xiii-2 have an ending? I've heard it does without needing to buy dlc. Maybe if you want to see extra endings and characters and what not then you have to pay but I'm sure you can finish it without dlc. And does anyone know how much the dlc is? Because if it's like most games 5-10$ doesn't really hurt your wallet unless you're a kid without a job.

It's not about hardware, it's just the fact that xbox doesn't read blu-rays, which hold a whole lot of more data.

That is indeed a hardware issue...

I get a lot of you are hating on this fact because a lot of you own an Xbox, but get over it.

I own a ps3, not an xbox, and I still won't get over it. It hurts their sales to release it exlusively. They can release it on more discs for xbox if they want... what they do to the game is their bussiness, removing content will piss fans off but most of them will still buy the game... where will they lose the most money? There is a large percentage of players who won't be throwing their money at SE if they don't release it on xbox... and game companies need to make money to stay in bussines.

If they continue to wait, however, maybe the next generation of consoles will come out and Versus 13 will be released on those instead, and everyone will be happy.

I know nothing can change this but I'm just wishing out loud.* I bought Re: Chain of Memories last year and hoped it would come with a product registration card so I could add to my account here.* I bought the GBA version way back and played it so when I bought it for PS2 I had no intention of actually playing through it, I only bought it on an impulse as a huge fan.* lol* If only there was a way to prove all the other square-enix/squaresoft games I bought in the past.* haha**
    I'm thinking if you feel like you deserve at least some form of recognition for your Square life before this site, post the titles you've had here on this forum.
    I'll go first-

PS-
    FF7
    FF8
    FF9
    FF Tactics
    Ehrgeiz
    Brave Fencer Musashi
    Legend of Mana
    Chrono Cross

-PS2-
    FF7 Dirge of Cerberus
    FF10
    FF10-2
    FF12
    Kingdom Hearts
    KH2
    KH Re: Chain of Memories
    Musashi Samurai Legend
    Radiata Stories

-PS3-
    FF13
    FF13 2

-Gamecube-
    Crystal Chronicles

-Wii-
    Crystal Bearers

-GBA-
    Chain of Memories
    Sword of Mana

-DS-
    FF3
    FF4
    FF12 Revenant Wings
    The World Ends With You
    KH 358/2 Days
    Children of Mana
    Dawn of Mana

-PSP-
    FF7 Crisis Core
    Dissidia
    Dissidia 012
    KH Birth By Sleep

I think I'm just gonna stop there but I probably had more I'm forgetting.* I'll add this to my bio and update it as I remember things.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Mar 2014 at 20:23.

I just joined this site; same thing. I would love to register my steam games on here.

Square Enix Products eligibility?

Hi everyone, I've been in and out of the paradoxes lately and I noticed a huge website change. Kudos to Square Enix for making the website more appealing, BUT, where are the eligibility list for square-enix games?! I found the list helpful for those who are too lazy to do some research on collection all square-enix games.
    Thanks in advance.

While I do not have a list, it'll be helpful to note that any physical copies of games originally released on and after March 17, 2009 (the street date of DS game Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) is eligible to have a Square Enix Members registration card.

Release Schedule

Console Released On

Date Released - Code # on slip - Name of Title

2009-2011 Games

3DS Games
    03/27/11 - 91044 - Bust-a-Move Universe

DS Games

03/24/09 - 90833 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
    10/05/11 - 91017 - Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
    09/29/09 - 90901 - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    01/11/11 - 91034 - Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
    02/23/10 - 90935 - Pony Friends 2
    07/28/09 - 90905 - Space Bust-a-Move
    10/20/09 - 90903 - Space Invaders Extreme 2
    03/17/09 - 90827 - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

PC Games
    08/23/11 - 91020 - Deus Ex Human Revolution
    06/21/11 - 91028 - Dungeon Siege III
    11/10/09 - 90921 - Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
    09/30/10 - 91003 - Final Fantasy XIV
    09/22/10 - 91016 - Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition
    09/28/10 - 90911 - Front Mission Evolved
    03/23/10 - 10082 - Just Cause 2
    08/17/10 - 91011 - Kane & Lynch 2
    09/22/09 - 90904 - Order of War
    03/16/10 - 90915 - Supreme Commander 2
    03/24/09 - * - The Last Remnant

PS3 Games
    08/23/11 - 91019 - Deus Ex Human Revolution and Augmented Edition
    06/21/11 - 91027 - Dungeon Siege III
    03/09/10 - 91001 - Final Fantasy XIII
    00/00/00 - 91001GH - Final Fantasy XIII Greatest Hit Edition
    01/31/12 - 91102 - Final Fantasy XIII-2 and CE
    09/28/10 - 90913 - Front Mission Evolved
    03/23/10 - 50079 - Just Cause 2
    08/17/10 - 91010 - Kane & Lynch 2
    01/18/11 - 91025 - Mindjack
    04/27/10 - 90910 - Nier
    02/09/10 - 90914 - Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
    03/22/11 - 91037 - Tomb Raider Trilogy

PSP Games
    08/25/09 - 90902 - Dissidia Final Fantasy
    03/22/11 - 91036 - Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy
    04/19/11 - 91045 - Final Fantasy IV Complete
    09/07/10 - 91008 - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
    01/26/11 - 91031 - Lord of Arcana
    02/15/11 - 91032 - Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
    03/29/11 - 91035 - The 3rd Birthday

PSV Games
    02/22/12 - 91124 - Army Corps of Hell

Wii Games
    12/26/09 - 90908 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
    03/24/09 - 90832 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
    02/23/10 - 90936 - Pony Friends 2

XBOX 360 Games

08/23/11 - 91018 - Deus Ex Human Revolution and Augmented Edition
    06/21/11 - 91026 - Dungeon Siege III
    11/10/09 - 90922 - Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
    03/09/10 - 91002 - Final Fantasy XIII
    03/09/10 - 91002M - Final Fantasy XIII (xbox 360 Bundle)
    00/00/00 - 91002 - Final Fantasy XIII Platinum Hit Edition
    01/31/12 - 91101 - Final Fantasy XIII-2 and CE
    09/28/10 - 90912 - Front Mission Evolved
    03/23/10 - 20059 - Just Cause 2
    08/17/10 - 91009 - Kane & Lynch 2
    01/18/11 - 91024 - Mindjack
    04/27/10 - 90909 - Nier
    03/16/10 - 90916 - Supreme Commander 2

Games Scheduled for release in 2012-2013

3DS Games
    06/26/12 - 00000 - Heroes of Ruins
    07/03/12 - 00000 - Final Fantasy Theathrithm
    07/31/12 - 00000 - Kingdom Heart 3D Dream Drop Distance

DS Games

PC Games
    03/05/13 - 00000 - Tomb Raider (no boxed version = no point)

PS3 Games
    05/14/12 - 00000 - Sleeping Dogs
    11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution
    11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
    03/05/13 - 00000 - Tomb Raider

PSP Games

Wii Games

XBOX 360 Games
    05/14/12 - 00000 - Sleeping Dogs
    11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution
    11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
    03/05/13 - 00000 - Tomb Raider

Releases without a date

3DS Games

PC Games
    Final Fantasy XIV Version 2

PS3 Games
    Final fantasy Versus-XIII
    Final Fantasy XIV Version 2

PSP Games

Final Fantasy Type-0

PSV Games
    Final Fantasy X (HD-remake)
    Lord of Apocalypse

Wii Games

XBOX 360 Games

Taken from Cheap Ass Gamer.com Thank MDRaph for the list.

Hey
    I'm a huge square enix fan and i'm just wondering if there is anyway to register all the really cool , older stuff that i have from square-enix..and all the way back from when they were Squaresoft. Also if there is a way to get points for all the really sweet stuff ive collected over the years??
    Probably not, but whats the harm in asking right??. I can email pictures of all my stuff if needs be!!!

Flawed07

I don't think you can register titles that don't come with a code.

I wish games that are downloaded would come with a game registration code as well. Though I do not think they do right now.

Well as I think they may develop "talk" with steam to input with retail key to recgonize ownership of game than resell it. Once input meant your forever.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last