Page 8 of 8 First First ... 45678

Thread: DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

They posted the schedule a couple days ago, I'd copy/paste it for ya but I'm on my phone. Just check the last page or two of the news tab to find it

EDIT: Just got on my computer and felt like checking it, and thought I might as well post it. Here ya are

September 6, 2012?
    1. “The Extreme” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)?
    2. “Esper Battle” (FINAL FANTASY XII)?
    3. “Fight 2” (FINAL FANTASY IV)?
    4. “Dungeon” (FINAL FANTASY II)

September 13, 2012
    ?1. “The Castle” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)?
    2. “The Battle for Freedom” (FINAL FANTASY XII)?
    3. “Undersea Shrine” (FINAL FANTASY)?
    4. “What Becomes of Us” (FINAL FANTASY: Type-0)

?September 20, 2012
    ?1. “Force Your Way” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)?
    2. “Ragnarok” (FINAL FANTASY XI)?
    3. “Matoya’s Cave” (FINAL FANTASY)?
    4. “Tower of Mages” (FINAL FANTASY II)

Thank you, Basho!! <3

Great list, but I'm still waiting for more songs form FFVI.

Originally Posted by Basho
    They posted the schedule a couple days ago, I'd copy/paste it for ya but I'm on my phone. Just check the last page or two of the news tab to find it
    Hey I was just wondering - where do they generally post the schedule for upcoming dlc for Theatrhythm? I was wondering the same thing before you provided the list here (thanks btw [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]) and I couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

On another note, I'm a bit disappointed in there being no FFVI or VII on the list. It looks like this is FFVIII month...they really need at least 5 weeks in a row where there is a FFVI song released because there are soooooo many good songs on that game and so far there's only been what, 1 dlc song? [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img]

I'm curious as to whether September 20th is the final DLC release? It's odd to me that there's one more week in September after that (the 27th), but they don't have it listed...

Originally Posted by dxgirly

I'm curious as to whether September 20th is the final DLC release? It's odd to me that there's one more week in September after that (the 27th), but they don't have it listed...

Tell me about it, and it was only the battle theme. They need to start including some of the fantastic character themes. On top of that "The Veldt" and the theme for Zozo really need to show up as DLC.

The last DLC list will bring us up to 52, which is the same amount Japan has been at for around 2 months now (they only got DLC every other week, so their DLC ended a little after we got the game). There is some hope they'll announce new DLC at TGS, but that's unlikely. Also, I believe the reason there's so little VI DLC is because that has the most on-disc songs of all XIII.

Originally Posted by dxgirly
    I really hope not since there are still so many great tracks that they could release from many of the FF titles, especially FFVI and really FFVII as well. It would also be great if they would ever do a patch that let you play dlc songs in the Music Player, which I know has been mentioned quite a bit before. Another thing I was thinking would be cool is if they would include a new background and maybe 1 new monster with each dlc song or maybe each weekly set; but I doubt that will ever happen since it hasn't yet and it may be too costly and/or require too much storage space to do that. But that was still something I thought would be nice after playing through the first few dlc songs I played.

I'm still not sure why we got so many from X or XII; I understand that because there were so many for VI in game that there was less need for VI DLC. This month is shaping up to be much better than August. The Castle and Sunken Shrine? Awesome.

Well, after September 20th, they'll have made $52 plus the $40 the game cost from me.... hopefully that may be incentive for them to release more in the future, if other people purchased a lot, like me.

I hope they release more too. It'd be cool if they released some of the really iconic tracks that got passed over like "Liberi Fatali" while still digging up some lesser known gems like "Flying Fortress"

Will there be more dlc starting this week or the last dlc batch was last Thursday?

Now that they're done making DLC, perhaps they'll patch the game so that we can listen to the DLC tracks in the music player. A lot of those are among my favorite Final Fantasy songs, and it's aggravating to not be able to listen to them.

I mean, I spent more on the DLC than I did on the game itself. It's not that much to ask.

How Much Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Costs&hellip; If You Buy Everything

www.siliconera.com/2012/12/13/how-much-t...

is there any chance that the dlc for the iphone version will be coming to the 3DS? I have the 3ds version and there are alot of awsome songs on the iphone dlc store that i really want on my 3ds.

I'm hoping for this as well. It'll be strange to have exclusive songs/characters/etc. in two different versions of the game; especially if you've already bought most of the DLC in the 3DS version.

with all honestly, i could've bought more DLC songs if it's playable in the music player... that feature seems like a missed opportunity...

if this will ever happen, I'm sure some people would even buy DLC songs just for listening purposes, it's like buying songs from itunes...

Is SE ever gonna bring the full game to the eShop? I wanted to get it but all most retailers near me didn't have it. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

if you watched the lastest Nintendo Direct, they said that SE is bringing a new title to the 3DS, can't remember the title but it wont be avaiable til 2014 still hoping for more imports for virtual consoles though >.<

Originally Posted by TsukiSensei

if you watched the lastest Nintendo Direct, they said that SE is bringing a new title to the 3DS, can't remember the title but it wont be avaiable til 2014 still hoping for more imports for virtual consoles though >.<

The new title is 'Bravely Default: Flying Fairy', and there's no word on a digital release either for that or for Theatrhythm that I know of.

I bought the 1st 20 DLC songs as soon as they bacame available. When I found out I couldn't listen to them in the music player I didn't buy the rest. Just letting Squenix know I have about $30 with their name on it if they decide to patch this...

DLC Discussions

I've heard before that Rinoa, Tifa, Garnet & etc. was the iOS exclusive characters for Theatrhythm. Are there any chances to be released them on the 3DS version? Sorry, I'm kind of new here. Thanks! If not, Why they aren't added on the 3DS since they're the 2nd main characters on Final Fantasy ( ies )

Page 8 of 8 First First ... 45678