Thread: DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

Upsetting. But expected nonetheless.

A Fleeting Dream is like one of my favorite Final Fantasy X songs. I'm going to have to download it right away!

Originally Posted by ChigChampa

Blegh. No one cares about Type-0 anyway. Game was pretty terrible.

The game is terrible ? Troll Detected

Originally Posted by Azure

The game is terrible ? Troll Detected

OBVIOUSLY.

I'm of the opinion you haven't even touched the game sir. Of course if you were referring to the XIII series I may be willing to forgive you.

>:P

Well people have their own opinions, I really do enjoy most of the Final Fantasy series though people assume just because it's too different from what they are used to; most people then just say it sucks cause they don't want to adapt. I only had a problem with XIII cause I didn't really feel like I was playing like the other Final Fantasies.

Yeah, mine too, as soon as I saw that I pretty much bought it Day 01! lol

Most FF's don't feel like Interactive movies. Nor feel so limited.

Yep yep! ^^

I have played both of demos that were on the Japanese PSN before the game launched and thought the game was great. I haven't been able to play the full game because it hasn't been localized, obviously. Still with the Type-0 DLC song MIA, we may not got Somnus from Versus either.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

That's BS I love Somnus!

You know SE. They love their bullcrap. It's all about XIII and XIII-2.

I would have liked Somnus and We Have Arrived but I guess SE said LOLNOPE.

Oh, we'll still get Somnus as Versus will be coming here, but it's not anywhere near being finished.

But since Type-0 isn't coming here, at least for the foreseeable future, they removed it from the DLC.

Seems they are mixing it up from the JP release and EU release, seeing as we got Somnus today from Versus XIII, Sarutabaruta, Desperate Struggle, the latter 2 just released for Japan DLC.

Desperate Struggle ($0.99) - FFXIII
    The battle theme used for missions on Gran Pulse in FFXIII. The variegated tones of the violins inspire within you the thrill of facing down your target!

Sarutabaruta ($0.99) - FFXI
    A field song from FFXI. The ocarina's gentle timbre soothes the spirit and the idyllic melody brings to mind the plains of Sarutabaruta, dotted with ruins.

Battle ($0.99) - FFVI
    The main battle theme of FFVI. From the familiar intro, the drums crash in and trumpets soar in this rock-inspired and fiery battle song.

Somnus ($0.99) - Final Fantasy Series (FF Versus XIII)
    The title of this song, played during the trailer for FF Versus XIII, means 'sleep,' but there is nothing restful about the forceful vocals singing of coming war.

Greatly mixing up the NA release from EU and JP, 2 songs that just released for JP DLC, Somnus from Versus XIII and Battle from FFVI.

Desperate Struggle ($0.99) - FFXIII
    The battle theme used for missions on Gran Pulse in FFXIII. The variegated tones of the violins inspire within you the thrill of facing down your target!

Sarutabaruta ($0.99) - FFXI
    A field song from FFXI. The ocarina's gentle timbre soothes the spirit and the idyllic melody brings to mind the plains of Sarutabaruta, dotted with ruins.

Battle ($0.99) - FFVI
    The main battle theme of FFVI. From the familiar intro, the drums crash in and trumpets soar in this rock-inspired and fiery battle song.

Somnus ($0.99) - Final Fantasy Series (FF Versus XIII)
    The title of this song, played during the trailer for FF Versus XIII, means 'sleep,' but there is nothing restful about the forceful vocals singing of coming war.

Schedule for NA releases in July including this weeks:

July 12:

<ul>[*]"Somnus" (Final Fantasy Versus 13)[*]"Desperate Struggle" (Final Fantasy 13)[*]"Sarutabaruta" (Final Fantasy 11)[*]"Battle" (Final Fantasy 6)[/list]

July 19

<ul>[*]"Fight On!" (Final Fantasy 7)[*]"Etro's Champion" (Final Fantasy 13-2)[*]"Battle Theme" (Final Fantasy 11)[*]"Battle 1" (Final Fantasy 3)[/list]

July 26, 2012

<ul>[*]"A Contest of Aeons" (Final Fantasy 10)[*]"The Archylte Steppe" (Final Fantasy 13)[*]"The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah" (Final Fantasy 11)[*]"Crystal Cave" (Final Fantasy 3)[/list]

www.joystiq.com/2012/07/12/plan-your-nos...

Credit to Ellinika_ at GameFAQs, but it seems we may get the Type-0 song, SE NA is just greatly mixing it up, judging by the schedule for July.

But from the press information about the DLC this month, there's this screen:

i.imgur.com/w32FW.jpg

And the BMS layout for the Type-0 song is the same background:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrk0kGcX1Q

Wow. I wasn't expecting them to change up the DLC but now that they have I'm glad. I see the schedule is only for 3 weeks but I'm sure it will continue on because there are at least 40 or so songs that Japan got as DLC that weren't on that list. (Still waiting for Otherworld and Force Your Way)

Atleast this means that Type-0 can still get its song in as DLC.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Originally Posted by Squall-Nathan

Wow. I wasn't expecting them to change up the DLC but now that they have I'm glad. I see the schedule is only for 3 weeks but I'm sure it will continue on because there are at least 40 or so songs that Japan got as DLC that weren't on that list. (Still waiting for Otherworld and Force Your Way)

Atleast this means that Type-0 can still get its song in as DLC.

Maybe we can expect a monthly schedule so we know what we're getting ahead of time.

I'm positive we'll get it all though.

I went to the 3DS store and they didnt have a software update or anything.

I hope so. ^^

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

I went to the 3DS store and they didnt have a software update or anything.

Check the DLC store from the game menu.

I see it now, that's a little weird cause I checked DLC content on the 3DS game store and they didnt get the update lol.

Wow, I'm super excited for the July 26th update. Three awesome field tracks and A Contest of Aeons? Awesome.

Sorry guys, but I can't see myself spending a buck a song, despite awesome selections. That's really pricy in my eyes. I remember the PSP's Duodecim DLC was 3 songs for $0.99. I get Sony and Nintendo are different companies, but still...

Page 5 of 8 First First 12345678 Last