Page 3 of 8 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

I'm having the same problem. I've done a connection test and it worked just fine. I'm even sitting directly in front of our wireless router.

I just tried posting on the news article about this problem, but apparently the mods don't want that seen as three other comments have been approved since I tried posted but mine hasn't been. I'm assuming it's saying that because they are still setting up the DLC shop, which may not be done until Thursday's eShop update despite what the article says.

I really hope some X-2 and XIII-2 songs get added. After getting the CE version of XIII-2, I can't stop listening to the soundtrack that came with it... What I wouldn't give to have "Crazy Chocobo" on this game.

We should use this thread to update when more DLC is released (and maybe add music video links too)

lets see...

“Cosmo Canyon” (FINAL FANTASY VII) YES

“Battle Theme 1” (FINAL FANTASY II) YES

“The Final Battle” (FINAL FANTASY IV) YES

“In Search of Light” (FINAL FANTASY V) YES

yep, you got 4$ more from me. i hope more songs get added from 1-7, those are the only ones i have beat (besides 3, unless the DS remake counts)

“Ride On” (FINAL FANTASY VIII) is probably my favorite from the first DLC content update

uh, guys, just checked for the first time, ITS UP, WOO.

Lol I'm sure the OP probably knows, just hasn't had time to come back and edit the post : )

still :P. good thing tax for me is only 3 cents, added 5$ and am downloading those 4 songs now

Originally Posted by Tiael
    na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/press...

It may not be available until Thursday as that is when the Nintendo eShop updates in North America, a possible reason why people are getting disconnected trying to access it.

Also, same batch as the first DLC in EU.

1. “Battle Theme 1” (FINAL FANTASY II)
    2. “The Final Battle” (FINAL FANTASY IV)
    3. “Fighters of the Crystal” (FINAL FANTASY XI)
    4. “Fighting Fate” (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
    5. “In Search of Light” (FINAL FANTASY V)
    6. “Cosmo Canyon” (FINAL FANTASY VII)
    7. “Ride On” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
    8. “A Fleeting Dream” (FINAL FANTASY X)
    Can't wait to won these classic tunes!

To won? lol, but yeah I'm happy I'm gonna see if I can make some tip money to buy these songs, I know I'll definately get the Cosmo Canyon and A Fleeting Dream. But I'll get them all anyways.

The only thing I don't like when you buy it is they make a new category to put the songs in like A Fleeting Dream doesnt go in the FFX file it goes in with a new one FFX-XIII. :P And plus you dont get to hear the music when you tap on it like the other songs, and then you dont get the music you bought on the music player.

This is also the first batch of DLC Japan got, so there's a possibility next DLC update will be the same, so if that's the case we may get:

Matoya's Cave (FFI)

Battle 1 (FFIII)

Archylte Steppe (FFXIII)

Battle Stage (FF Type-0)

i wonder how long it will be till the 2nd wave comes...i want ALL music from 1 - 7 @_@...

Bought Fleeting Dream and Fighting for Fate. Sucks that tax is .06 per song so with a 20$ card I only get 19 songs. Oh well though 'd rather get 19 songs at 1.05 then have the dlc price be 1.50$ or 2.00$
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Wait... we get TAXED for this? WTH? PSN doesn't charge us tax with their DLC!!

Originally Posted by Basho

Wait... we get TAXED for this? WTH? PSN doesn't charge us tax with their DLC!!

it uses the sales tax of the state you live in, im glad my tax is gonna be only 3 cents

I don't get taxed but I live in OR.

So will I get taxed if I live in MO? I usually don't get taxed on online purchases.

So will I get taxed if I live in MO? I usually don't get taxed on online purchases.

look up your state sales tax.

dor.mo.gov/business/sales/

The 4.225 percent state sales and use tax

0.99 * 4.225 = 4 cents...i think? i don't know right now, i feel like falling asleep because i have been playing this game for so long. i need sleep .

Yep, not working for me either, & it sucks that everyone's saying the DLC is up & working when it's clearly not. Wish they would just fix it already!

Originally Posted by jaydiv

Yep, not working for me either, & it sucks that everyone's saying the DLC is up & working when it's clearly not. Wish they would just fix it already!

i47.tinypic.com/2vt40m9.jpg

NTSC-U, america.

My DLC had worked since Day 1. I bought Fleeting Dream and Fighting Fate.

I think the reason for the delay depends on which state you live in because there is tax on each song you buy. Living in Michigan myself there is a .06 tax on each .99 song making it 1.05$ Perhaps Square is still sorting out the tax for each individual state since I've heard some people say it's only .03 where they live.

Even if you do get taxed the most you lose out on is one song. My tax is .06 which is the highest I've seen so far and 19 songs x 1.05$ comes out to $19.95. Even those with a .03 tax lose out on a song with 19 x $1.02 = $19.38. So unless your state doesn't tax online then your looking at 19 songs per $20.

Hm, I haven't had a problem with the DLC.

Page 3 of 8 First First 1234567 ... Last