Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

It's all good!

Well I heard good news from the interview they had from Final Fantasy Theatrhythm in US is that they have a healthy supply of DLC for us. I don't think they said if it will be available upon launch or shortly thereafter. But it made me happy to hear that news.

I wonder if dlc songs include either the chocobo series, or even the crystal chronicle series? Will it also include the after year parts?

"Square Enix Will Release Theatrhythm Final Fantasy DLC In North America"

www.siliconera.com/2012/06/13/square-eni...

Nice site but still has nothing new I already knew from looking on this site. ^^

I'm most looking forward to Otherworld, Force Your Way, and Etro's Champion in the list of already released dlc songs. I think Final Fantasy X has been getting the most dlc songs, maybe because of the HD Remaster coming out?
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Will Theatrhythm FINAL FANTASY be available on the PSN for download?

It will not, because it is for the nintendo 3ds only.

but still nothing based on crystal chronicles series?

You never know, it is a Final Fantasy title so it's possible you might see some DLC from the Crystal Chronicles series as well.

I would have to say no, I mean it would if it was for the PSP/V but since it's on the Nintedo 3DS it will be on the Nintendo Store which would probably be better if you got it while on your 3DS.

I wouldn't mind a song from Crystal Chronicles. I've only ever played the original so I can't vouch for any of the later games, but the first one had a good soundtrack.

I just bought a 16GB SD card to upgrade my 3DS's stock 2GB card, in preparation for the DLC. hehe

I will probably buy a new SD card if I run out of memory for it.

yeah, I didn't want to even chance it happening. I get neurotic and over-prepare for everything. >_<

Haha, yeah it's also kinda hard to get stuff when you live paycheck to paycheck. :P

I hear you on that one! I just happened to get paid today. Haha XD

Heh, yeah, good thing I know how to keep some money aside in advance.

That's good! I'm awful with money. I'm too impulsive. That's why I like preorders at GameStop, because I can make payments towards my games over long periods of time and have them save the money for me. Some of Gamestop's practices annoy me, but that's what keeps me coming back again and again.

I haven't preordered the game yet. I usually just pick it up on release day. I don't know why...I could be getting all of the preorder bonuses. There's just no need to preorder when there's 5 gamestops within a mile. One of them has to have the game I want in stock. Although that gripped stylus is pretty enticing; with a Squall sticker. Does anyone know if it's too late to get the bonus?

When I see a game I want I pre-order cause I know sometimes, especially with Final Fantasy and Tales of titles. They tend to go Out Of Stock if you want to get it on release. But I put all the money down to buy the game cause I know my significant other would spend the money on cigarettes or something so I gotta make sure I have the money lol.

Originally Posted by Squall-Nathan

I haven't preordered the game yet. I usually just pick it up on release day. I don't know why...I could be getting all of the preorder bonuses. There's just no need to preorder when there's 5 gamestops within a mile. One of them has to have the game I want in stock. Although that gripped stylus is pretty enticing; with a Squall sticker. Does anyone know if it's too late to get the bonus?

I'm sure you can still get it, normally it's while supplies last, so I'm sure if you pre-order and get the store early like when it opens you can get the extras. Funny thing though cause FFVIII is my first and favorite FF to own, I was thinking about the Squall sticker too and a Chocobo as well. Haha. ^^

Okay I might just have to preorder this one then. Better to have a copy guaranteed then to bank on the chance that they will have a lot in stock.

DLC Discussions

When I try to go in the song purchasing, it never work and I have a message : " connection interrupted". My internet work perfectly, so I don't know why it don't work.

DLC Discussions

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/press...

Same batch that Japan got and Europe got first DLC.

1. &ldquo;Battle Theme 1&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY II)
    2. &ldquo;The Final Battle&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY IV)
    3. &ldquo;Fighters of the Crystal&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY XI)
    4. &ldquo;Fighting Fate&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
    5. &ldquo;In Search of Light&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY V)
    6. &ldquo;Cosmo Canyon&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY VII)
    7. &ldquo;Ride On&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
    8. &ldquo;A Fleeting Dream&rdquo; (FINAL FANTASY X)

Awesome. Sooo glad they are .99 Already bought my $20 card and will playing Theatrhythm's included songs until they're available. Then I shall purchase Cosmos Canyon and Fleeting Dream for now!!!

Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last