Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

I was quite curious about downloadable content for Theatrhythm US release or when it will be available if at all? If anybody knows I appreciate the info cause I'm really looking forward to this game. I love the music from the Final Fantasy series!

Yes, downloadable content will be coming after the game's release.

Cool, do you know if they will add songs from titles such as FFX-2 and FFXIII-2 and the FFTactics series?

I really, really hope Square Enix releases all of the TR DLC in North America. I'm still bummed that we didn't get all of the Dissidia 012 DLC over here. :-(

I never really liked the idea of DLC. In the older generations of games, we got everything in the game. Now we got to pay more for the full game unless we wait for the Platinum/Game Of The Year edition. And that typically takes a year or more and sometimes there's even more DLC released after that (I'm looking at you, Civilization V).

So yeah, mixed feelings on Theatrhythm having DLC.

I really don't mind the DLC as long as it's cheap and there are alot of options and I really love the music in the Final Fantasy series so I really hope they implement alot of music choices from all of their titles.

There's already a plethora of song/stages in the game itself, the DLC songs are merely extras, buy them if you want, but you certainly aren't missing anything by not getting them.

Well I know there are alot of songs in the game itself but I like having the option to have more.

Originally Posted by SladeJT
    I never really liked the idea of DLC. In the older generations of games, we got everything in the game. Now we got to pay more for the full game unless we wait for the Platinum/Game Of The Year edition.
    The producer of Theatrhytm stated in an interview that all the DLC is basically the music that they wanted to include in the game but literally could not fit on the 3DS cartridge for capacity reasons. The game ships with over 70 songs, which was all the cart could hold.

That's very interesting to know.

So I've absolutely been dying to play this game. I have it on pre-order, but is there any chance of a downloadable demo appearing in the Nintendo eShop sometime before the game is released? I know they released a demo in Japan, and I've been hoping they'll release it for us North American gamers as well.

I've been wanting to play this game too. I'm so happy they just added Otherworld with the most recent dlc in Japan. As for the demo it's possible because demos have been added to the e-shop and simliar games like Dissidia and Duodecim both got demos here in America. With E3 next week and Theatrhythm being a big game the demo might be announced next week.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Dlc songs have been released for Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and even Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

I have heard about FFXIII:Versus. But it's good to hear about XIII-2. Still fingers crosses for X-2 and the Tactics.

I would love to play a downloadable demo, to get use to the feel of the game :3

I would love for the Versus XIII music ^-^

Oh I really hope they'll see a North American release! If they do announce that they're going to, I'm going to go out and buy a new SD card for my 3DS, so I'll have plenty of room!

Oh I really hope they'll see a North American release! If they do announce that they're going to, I'm going to go out and buy a new SD card for my 3DS, so I'll have plenty of room!

I played a demo for it at PAX East. It was amazing. I can't wait to get the full game.

I don't know what you mean dxglrly. Final Fantasy Theatrhythm is coming out in the US, July 3rd, 2012. I'm not sure about when DLC will be available at launch or later on.

It would be nice to have a demo. But I can wait for the real thing.

Maybe the E3 trailer contains some new info?

I haven't had the time to watch it yet, though.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...

It's not new to me, it's just an English version of the Japanese trailer. It still was nice tho.

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

I don't know what you mean dxglrly. Final Fantasy Theatrhythm is coming out in the US, July 3rd, 2012. I'm not sure about when DLC will be available at launch or later on.

I mean the DLC getting released stateside soon after July 3rd

Oh I wasn't sure what you were meaning. XD

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last