Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Discussions

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Discussions

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaHaGwVZFAc

It's almost a 37 minute run. The purpose of this video was originally to prove something to some people, but it also proves a fairly helpful run to learn from. Anything that applies at 0 will apply at the higher levels, though you may start slowing yourself down at some point.

Explanations will be coming in the video description soon, but any questions now can be answered here.

Hope you enjoy/learn something and (sorry for doing this) leave a like/subscribe if you did!

I have suggestion for square-enix.Why dont square-enix make final fantasy 13-2 dlc into blueray..Its can make people who dont have internet connection or credit card easier to get it instead of download it from store..

You could use PSN cards. If you still can't afford that at the moment, wait for the complete edition - which can lead up to 2 years imo.

I know on some other titles like disgea 3 Sony merdged all the DLC that wasnt selling into one package.

If it disapeared then this might be the case.

im actually more worried about the fight DLC i checked and couldnt find omega ....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUwtcitdlT8

Now under 30 minutes, if you're interested.

I just checked the dlc & the azrael bow is on xbox & so is the genji bow. There r 5 weapons. The only collesium fights i cant get past r "nabaat" & "ultros/typhon"…

Does anyone else think there's going to be a XIII-3? I feel like the ending of Requiem of a Goddess kind of leaned more towards a yes. And honestly, I can't wait! I had tons of fun playing through this game and it's DLC's.

I think they won't. They are just going to give us more dlc to finish it up. I haven't finished the game yet or bought all of the dlc, but do they honestly have enough material to start a ff13-3?

Requiem of the Goddess just showed that the whole game was a predestination paradox.

Originally Posted by Basho

Requiem of the Goddess just showed that the whole game was a predestination paradox.

Lightning didn't pull pick up Noel, Etro did.

True, but since Light sent him to Serah it amounts to the same thing. Had he stayed in Valhalla he might have learned that he needed to take on the Heart of Etro to prevent his time from happening

True, but since Light sent him to Serah it amounts to the same thing. Had he stayed in Valhalla he might have learned that he needed to take on the Heart of Etro to prevent his time from happening

Caius already told him about the heart before he was pulled into Valhalla.

But he didn't say that if Noel didn't take the heart as his own the world would be flooded by chaos, did he?

Originally Posted by Tmac01
    Does anyone else think there's going to be a XIII-3? I feel like the ending of Requiem of a Goddess kind of leaned more towards a yes. And honestly, I can't wait! I had tons of fun playing through this game and it's DLC's.

Yes, I think that there will be a FF XIII-3.

But he didn't say that if Noel didn't take the heart as his own the world would be flooded by chaos, did he?

"The Heart of Chaos beats in my chest—a manifestation of Etro. Should this heart stop beating, the goddess will die once again. When the goddess dies, the chaos of Valhalla is unleashed. The chaos has the power to warp the timeline and destroy the past."

Huh, I guess I missed that Noel was present for that line.

I was puzzled by the end as well. All we have to go on is that Lightning is the last living person at the end of the world. How there is still a world when it was sucked into the Void I couldn't tell you. I heard something about a series of books being released that explain the ending and possibly the paradox endings.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

That's impressive. Would have never thought to switch to Paladin to boost thunders damage.

It's the same idea of shift-cancelling Ultima Arrow (or Army of One in XIII) to COM in order to bring the damage up.

I highly doubt they can put "To Be Continued" in the actual game but then only finish it in DLC. I'm expecting a (hopefully) full FFXIII-3 game.

That stuff has been doable since XIII. Death's magical damage back in XIII can deal to 99999 when you have 2000 MAG, Faith (yeah without -ra), Adrenaline and others when you switch to COM.

This has opened a window of possiblities for me in XIII and XIII-2. Maybe I can finally beat Snow now. lol

I don't think you'll find that particular bit of info useful for the Snow fight. In fact, it's a much less useful thing in XIII-2 than in XIII. There is no other battle I can think of that will benefit much from using these - You can't spam Ultima Arrow like you can Death, and Arrow is not a powerful ability either way.

The key to beating Snow is to Provoke him as he rises to the next energy level. This makes him "cool down". Throwing in some healing as you Provoke is good too, so 2 paradigms of RAV-MED-SEN should work nicely, each with a different SEN (probably Noel and Monster). Seeping Brie makes an excellent non-DLC Commando to finish him off. It attacks launched targets incredibly quickly.

Just make sure that you have him fully debuffed as you stagger and yourself fully (offensively) buffed to maximize your damage.

how can upgrade weapons properly?

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last