70 25.36%
  • Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles

35 12.68%
  • Tomb Raider 6: The Angel Of Darkness

78 28.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The New Official "What was your favourite Tomb Raider Game?" incl. AOD

I think the histogram at the start is a little misleading. A casual glance would lead folks to think that the gold levels are not popular In actual fact, I absolutely LOVED all the gold levels. I think also a lot of voters may not have played the gold levels either as they were never released for any platform other than PC.

Not dissing the results, not at all! Just putting things into perspective. Nightmare in Vegas is still one of my favourite TR levels

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMaciver
    I think the histogram at the start is a little misleading. A casual glance would lead folks to think that the gold levels are not popular In actual fact, I absolutely LOVED all the gold levels. I think also a lot of voters may not have played the gold levels either as they were never released for any platform other than PC.

Not dissing the results, not at all! Just putting things into perspective. Nightmare in Vegas is still one of my favourite TR levels
    An excellent point George, TR5 is still my favourite, but when I originally voted, I had not yet played the gold levels as I originally played the main 6 games on playstation. I can now only agree with you that all three gold levels were brilliant
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

SEE EIDOS, AOD is quite popular!!! I think it HAS great potential, just add some more tombs and I'm sure everybody will be happy, lol.

My order so far...

1) AOD
    2) The Last Revelation
    3) Tomb Raider II
    4) Tomb Raider III
    5) Tomb Raider 1
    6) Tomb Raider Chronicles

But I'm sure Legend and AOD will hold the #1 spot for me. As a tie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234