Thread: basic LOK Thread

Big Grin basic LOK Thread

Hey guys just wondering what everyone's favorite part of the LOK series up to Soul Reaver 2? personaly i think i like when Kain killed umah in blood omen 2. ( who in their right mind would steal from Kain anyway)

anyway on another note what is everyone lookin forward to in LOK Defiance. (Obviously the enhanced fighting but plot wise what do u guys want to see happen)

Re: basic LOK Thread

Originally posted by *X-LR*Darharhar
    …i like when Kain killed Dumah in blood omen 2.
    Ummm, that doesn't make sense. Raziel killed Dumah in SR1.

Anyway, my fave part of the entire series is the SR1 intro. It just makes me melt every time. As for Defiance, I am psyched, but I am holding back on expectations, hopes and speculations. I'll be more comfortable commenting when I've played it.
    http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=biteme69

Remove the D from Dumah and u get the magikal mystikal Umah instead
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...edTo/TLsig.gif

"To withdraw in disgust is not apathy"

Thumbs Up Re: Re: basic LOK Thread

Originally posted by hippiechk
    Anyway, my fave part of the entire series is the SR1 intro. It just makes me melt every time. As for Defiance, I am psyched, but I am holding back on expectations, hopes and speculations. I'll be more comfortable commenting when I've played it.
    My thoughts exactly.

- Matthew

Ahh lol ty for correcting my error i added a D to Umah, sigh forgive me as i have been re-playing soul reaver 1 for the last few days. (my brain is a scrambled jumble of nosgoth history atm) ohwell i cant help but be excited about lok defiance i have been watching the two releaced trailers non-stop. i hope the game plays as well as it looks

Exclamation There are three trailers, actually, ask around!

I love the SR1 intro -gets jello knees 'cause Raziel is so nummy-, but my favorite part of LoK is all of Raziel's revelations in SR2. That final scene floored me.

Raz was all like 'Agh! The Reaver's Devouring Me!'

And I was all like 'No!'

And then Raz was all like 'I realized I could never escape my terrible destiny; I had merely postponed it. History abhores a Paradox.

And then I was all like 'DAMNIT! Scheiße!!!'

Okay that's the silly condensed version.

My favorite puzzle? Air Forge, SR2. Just the architecture is amazing. And the puzzles were FUN! The scene where you finally forge the Air Reaver was the perfect payoff. Makes you feel really special.

(Here's hoping GoranAgar doesn't read this post LOL!)

nice i loved the air forge, although i was flored by alot of the areas in sr2 it was very well designed in my own humble opinion. anyway am still wondering what your lookin forward to in the new game :P

Aprocryha Roxy,

- Quote - "I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain because, later, you might think you're having a good idea but its really just the eggs hatching."

- I'm your newest fan, I've never had a spontaneous belly laugh caused by a forum posting like yours before! I completely agree with you on the end of SR2, I was still realing from the revelation that it was Raziel "who put's these bastards in their graves" (Are we allowed to say 'bastard'? ooops said it again! Raziel's words not mine - forum master!) And then they drop that clanger! Maybe after playing most of the games in the LoK series I should have seen it all coming but I was just so caught up in the gameplay - maybe I'm just a thicko.

My personal favourite was at Janous's retreat, only because I suddenly realised which Serefan it was at the door. I droped my pad and jumped up and down screaming "No, No, NO!" with my hands on the sides of my head, leaving my boyfriend sitting there wondering what was going on (he hasn't had the pleasure of playing SR1, poor sap). It was one of the most memorable moments of my gaming life!

One of my favourite puzzles is the Silent Cathedral in SR1, here's my impression of a Zephon offspring -

Zephon offspring - "Bah!"

Me - "Urgh! (Suprised!) Where did you come from? Take that evil fiend!"

Zephon offspring - "OOWWW!!"

Me - "Hahaha!"
    Still it's the same in a realitive way, but you're older.

Big Grin Ah, another one, I see...

I am flattered that I have another fan to add to my collection on the shelf... If you wanna laugh a bit more, read my REDICULOUS stories, ff.net and Omega's forum @ LoK.net. Marvel at the stupidity that results from my boredom; the wierdness that pours out of my mind - it gets a bit messy...

Oh, and I just finished the Aerie puzzle and the Fire Forge puzzle - done in one shot - and I'm saved right in the Swamp before I visit Squiddy (which reminds me, mom's making squid tonight... baby squid. Demigods.)

ps You can say bastard, we all do; it's just my German word in my other post that would make Goran's eyes pop out before he laughed.

Enjoy your stay here - we're a lot of fun. Join the Nosgothic Realms & Omega's LegacyofKain.net forums.