Thread: how many hours you played final fantasy tactics A2 ?

how many hours you played final fantasy tactics A2 ?

i had long 200 hours of playing it in hard mode and when thinking no one could beat i stumbled upon certain tower, the first 3 or so floors were easy until i had to face some lv 99 creatures, after they beat the crap out of me i regreted not entering with my best soldiers and stoped playing that game for a week.....

I could play this game forever <33 I dont know how long I put into it, but I can't wait until they make a new game in the Tactics series

I love Ivalice Alliance. FF12 and the tactics series are both great games to me. I wish you could have had a customizable clan in FF12 like in tactics... it would be cool with FF12's pause-and-play system and FFtactics class system.

But how many hours have I played... some would say too many. I say not enough. I love mastering abilities, spells, ect... and love the additions to races and classes that were made from the first game. Hope to see more in the future!

I think 200 hours sounds like what I put into this game lol.

Ting is Hard Mode only starts off harder, after a few hours its just as easy as normal mode in my humble opinion.

Originally Posted by Jackstin

I think 200 hours sounds like what I put into this game lol.

Ting is Hard Mode only starts off harder, after a few hours its just as easy as normal mode in my humble opinion.

This is because its a "numbers" game (where stats/character builds matter) and as you progress, you get overpowered (especially if you do sidequests). Difficulty modes rarely affect rpg's that depend on character statistics... if you rush to far and get stuck, you can just grind or "overlevel" to compensate.

And this game encourages side questing, so its hard NOT to overlevel.

FFTA clocked at about 130 hours and FFTA2 clocked at around 150. Both were beaten 100%. Really time consuming games. FFXII took me 210 hours. Not many other games have taken that long. At the time, FFTA was the longest game I'd played. Earlier FFs seldom took more than 80 hours.

Originally Posted by imported_SilverArrow20XX

FFTA clocked at about 130 hours and FFTA2 clocked at around 150. Both were beaten 100%. Really time consuming games. FFXII took me 210 hours. Not many other games have taken that long. At the time, FFTA was the longest game I'd played. Earlier FFs seldom took more than 80 hours.

FF12 is the only game in the (main) series that took me over 60 hours. And I've done most, but not all, to 100% completion (never did X or XII to completion... X was too grindy, with the only objective being to make OP monsters and cap all stats. XII was amazing, but I only play it for short time periods and move on to other games once I tire of it).

X took me only 30 hours, since I didn't do the side stuff, but the story for 12 takes me 60-70, and obviously longer if I was to do a completionist run. Tactics Advanced I've spent 180 hours in, trying to find all the weapons for my characters (and angry that I couldn't do one last quest because I wasted a black thread) TA2 I've spent 100ish hours in and restarted it to make a more organized clan.

Looking at my file now and its a solid 220 hours... Although, while I was playing it, it sure did not feel like 220 hours. For Hard, the only battle that gave me problems was the first introductory battle. After that, the game got much easier.

more than an hundred , would still play it if i had a new ds

too lazy to check, but definetly way too long to be normal =D

i still think that the system in FFTA2 can be futher refined, so now i'm just eagerly waiting for Ivalice Alliance to return!

....in a very sad way =(