Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Square Enix Account - Login Issues

Square Enix Account - Login Issues

Contact Square Enix Account Customer Support concerning this.

Can Login into the Square Enix Account Management

Hey there,

i want to log into my Account Management: "https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account" but actually i get the error, that my ID or my Password is wrong.. But it isnt! I even Changed my Password to try it, still no chance to get in.

Why is it?

square enix account management

Seeing as I now have an account – which I'm not having any trouble logging into – why can't I access the square enix account management section? It keeps telling me my ID or password is incorrect, which it is not.

I'm having other issues which I won't list here, but it seems to me that this whole account set up system is incredibly convoluted and completely broken. Tempted just to take the game back.

Same problem here. Created an account at http://eu.square-enix.com/en but when trying to log into the demo of FFXIV, "There is no Square Enix account registered with this e-mail address" which seems in line with the response https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account as I can't log in and it does not recognize anything. From my profile information I can't figure out what is my "id" and if that is the same as my "nickname" or not. In any case, it seems that you guys have two (at least) databases and that they are not kept in sync. Whatever database the game is using, it is not the same that has my account information. Or, I'm not able to see what the "id" is in my profile. Let me know were to find it... Although I doubt that the problem of my account not existing based on my e-mail will be solved by that. (i've tried to send myself the id information from the FFXIV log in and the result is that my e-mail account does not exist).

Not able to log in.

When the beta for FFXIV came out, I of course made a SQEX account, which the id is now my psn id. However, I just recently bought the game for the PS4 and made a new account(in the square enix website) since I do not remember the old login information of the account that I made when I played the beta. The problem that I am facing is that I am not able to change the SQEX ID and its fixed to my psn id. I do not remember the information I used to make the old account, and also the email associated with that account has been deleted. I've already sent a ticket, but I am asking if there is a way around this problem?

Logging in: correct email, yet says it's not.

I recently bought a ps4and am trying to access my account through it. I have synced my square Unix and my p sn together. My problem is although I have entered my correct email it is still saying that it's invalid. I even checked my email for my news letter, and the only way I am even able to log in is through my fb account (which is the sAme email). I can not remember my password and need to recover it but without being able to recover errors it through my email, how am I to do this?

Exclamation Thanks for Nothing Square Enix

Ok, this has been going one for almost a fricking year now. I can not log in to my account aside from this site by using my steam account to complain. I wanted and have been wanting to play FFXIV and was even willing to pay to play it, but for the life of me or some divine reason that I can not access my account in the support center website to fix the problem. They both keep denying me from access, no matter how many times I keep changing my passwords around to acquire access and frankly it's really ticking me off to no limitations that I am wanting either a refund cause I feel I got ripped off or at least one free month of playing FFXIV cause apparently I get no breaks from life outside my computer nor inside my computer when it comes to things I really wanna do or play.

If you wanna talk to me on how to actually fix this messed up problem message at peegweeg30@gmail.com, and if it's a moderator? Give me the phone number, cause this has gotten beyond ridiculous.

I just downloaded Realm Reborn onto my computer and I already have an account because I played on PS4 as well and It's not letting me log in and I've changed my password twice now and it keeps saying wrong password. This is getting very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheLordKaoko
    Ok, this has been going one for almost a fricking year now. I can not log in to my account aside from this site by using my steam account to complain. I wanted and have been wanting to play FFXIV and was even willing to pay to play it, but for the life of me or some divine reason that I can not access my account in the support center website to fix the problem. They both keep denying me from access, no matter how many times I keep changing my passwords around to acquire access and frankly it's really ticking me off to no limitations that I am wanting either a refund cause I feel I got ripped off or at least one free month of playing FFXIV cause apparently I get no breaks from life outside my computer nor inside my computer when it comes to things I really wanna do or play.
    I'm with you, I haven't played FFXIV in months because I've been busy but still getting the monthly money taken out of my account and I want to play today and go figure no matter how many times I go through the password changing process, it still won't let me log in and it's really making me mad!

Login Issues

I created an account and I can login with no issue using the email address and password. However when I try and use my SquareEnix account name it says it is invalid.

Trouble loging in.... cant use Email.

Cant login due to Incorrect SE ID...now I followed all the info and still nothing. all I have that constitutes as a SE ID is. my email and the Nickname. what else can I use?

the Email is to long for the Patcher so I need ideas.

Log-in/Sign in Issues

I've been having this error that disallows me to login. The only way I was able to sign in was via creating a new account. Every time I enter my credentials, I am constantly asked to "solve the captcha to prove that you're human". However, there is no captcha in sight. I tried to delete browser cookies and then log back in, but it keeps asking me for the non-existent captcha. I think it's safe to say I'm not the only one unable to see this captcha. If there is a captcha, could someone please tell me where it should be? Thanks.

Screenshot for proof

I cannot log in to my account using the DX Universe app, I just get a connection error when I try.

Is there a fix for this just bought the game on PS4 and cant login !!

i am having a very similar problem i can be here on this forum and yet i cant log into game and if i try and reset password from the game start screen it tells me that i have no account with that email address yet i am logged in here with that address ?? i wouldnt be so concerned but ive registered the game to this email and now cant register it to another

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345