Thread: Square Enix Account - Login Issues

Square Enix Account - Login Issues

Ooops... an error occurred on this page that we don't know how to handle. Contact your administrator with the below information.

Can not render because there is no such context "square_onlinesuite.default"

Stack Trace 172:
    /var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 331 (content::get_tags_info)
    /var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 817 (content::render_context)
    /var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 422 (content::render_single)
    /var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 122 (content::render_context)
    /var/www/pringo4/web/hook/bot.php line 5 (content::render)
    /var/www/pringo4/web/config/content.php line 28 (include)
    /var/www/pringo4/web/index.php line 152 (require)

Occurs alot with fconnect.

I have been having no luck what so ever logging into to the forums at the Sleeping Dogs website with my North American account and anytime I try to register it sends me to the EU member website I don't know why your website is so fragmented but this needs to be fixed.

I also cannot logon to the Sleeping Dogs forums. It generated a new EU based member account for me using my existing logon information for NA. However, the EU site has no email associated with it & the Sleeping Dogs forums require an email for logon.

Well, for whatever reason it finally let me in by just entering my SE NA user ID (not email) & password....

Sorry, not sure which forum I should post this in.

I'm able to browse the site on my android phone, but in regards to the login option, there's no way for me to do with with my gmail account unless I go to the full site.

Is there something I'm missing, or can only the actual site login work on the mobile site? I remember when this site was overhauled, I just merged the old account with my gmail one, and I've been using that for logging in on my pc.

I have to try to post something (like, hit the post reply button in a thread) to properly log in, the log-in button usually just redirects me to the main site.

Yeah, I get that too.

I'm not really bothered by it, but it just kind of ends up being jarring to access the full site on my phone (it's not that great >.<).

I usually end up just reading on my phone and reply later on my PC or tablet *shrugs*

Unable to access my Square Enix account

tried to login to management system cant remember my id do i have to call square enix for that

I believe you should be able to log in on the [Square Enix Account Management System] secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... using the same username and password as you use to log in on the [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS] site.

Hey not sure if im posting this in the right place. I had an account inevias which i had quite a few registered games to. I Hadnt used it in a while and recently picked up Hitman. When i logged into square enix to register it suddenly i am creating a new account? It said that my name inevias was already in use and so i dont know what to do? Please help.

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[General Questions and Help]

Double Account/Empty Account

---All of my points and registered games have disappeared, and so has my avatar and user biography!

This is a common issue (na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349...). Your original account should still be around. Use the members search function to find it. na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users

A new, separate account has most likely been created. Contact tech support on 1-858-790-7529 or 310-846-0345 (9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri) and report your problem.

Linking your account with Facebook, Twitter or OpenID (SETTINGS - LINKED ACCOUNTS) might be a good idea to prevent yourself from being locked out from it in case a new one is created.

Hi. Thanks for the replys. I did a member search and it couldnt find either account. Even the one im on now. Strange. I am from Australia so not sure if that makes a difference but i couldnt find a member search on the EU Square Enix. Could someone please point me to a link to contact customer support. When i tried to go through it myself it just kept sending me in circles or saying "click link at bottom of page" but the was nothing there.

Thanks again

There is no members search function over at SEM E. Your current account should be a SEM E account. SEM E accounts do not show up in the SEM A account search. Did you try searching for your real name?

[Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

However, it has been said that the only way to solve the multiple account issue is to contact the team via phone.

They must not want anyone to play i jump through all these hoops getting a square id a play online id not i need a content id but cant figure out what to do. please help.

It has given me so many problems sure I can log on here and complain about it but can I play a game that I paid for? apparently not, why do I even need to play this online in the first place? I'm ok just saving locally and playing offline instead of having to deal with this junk. Every. Single. Time. Last thing I ever buy from them

I decided to get back into FF with a new bought account. I went and did the Square Enix registration and all the password and transfer stuff, and entered my key and when I go to play online it's telling me incorect password when I know for a fact it's the right 1. Is there a way to reset everything and start all over or will that scew up my key ? I have wrote the support staff a few emails but of course there's been no reply. Can anybody help me out? Thank you.

Ok then the next question is how do I get my money back seeing is how support is non-existent? And they wonder why more people don't buy this game. It's because of the nightmare of having to set the junk up.

Ok it's been 2 full days and not 1 word from square enix support or anything. Look's like I will get my money back and go back to Tera online, it's free to play the graphics are perfect and they have 24 hour chat support. And the best thing is all you have to do is click download and , get this everybody, when you click play after it's done downloading, it actualy play's. Good job square enix support team for absolutely nothing.

Jason What FF did you buy?

FF XI Ultimate edition.

Got my money back woohoo. Glad i bought this from Amazon.com because they refunded my money for this garbage seeing is how square enix is a joke for there support staff. Glad theres still at least 1 company who gives a crap. As for this I highly recommend everybody to play Tera. Has the same guild and party options a great story line , the graphics are great and they have 24/7 online chat support. And it's now free to play as well. Watch a couple Tera gameplay videos on youtube and im sure you will forget all about garbage like this.

This thread belongs in the [Customer Service Support Issues] forum, and not in the [General Discussion] forum.

Customer serveice forums. lol. What a joke. Your customer serveive is along with your company. Your company deserves to go bankrupt for the way you treat people and hopefully people will go to Tera like all the people I know did.

Anyone else having issues with their Square Enix software token? I was literally able to sign into my Square Enix account an hour ago. Now when I try to sign in through their website or Playonline Viewer, it says either my account name, password, or one time password is incorrect. I haven't made any changes whatsoever to my account or my phone. I didn't uninstall the application or even install/configure anything on my phone. All of a sudden it just stopped working. Unfortunately I didn't write down my emergency removal password so I can't remove it. And when I check the Square Enix support center, there's no live chat option. I sent them an e-mail which generated a ticket, but would rather speak with them as I find email support in general with any company is useless most of the time. I just tried calling their support center, but there's just a generated message stating that the phone support is unavailable even though it is only 2:30PM PDT.

I'm assuming they are probably having issues on their end, but there's no way to confirm without either speaking to them or hearing from someone else who is having similar issues. I'm sure they will blame something on me, but I'm absolutely positive it's not a problem on my end.

Originally Posted by imported_Craig
    Anyone else having issues with their Square Enix software token? I was literally able to sign into my Square Enix account an hour ago. Now when I try to sign in through their website or Playonline Viewer, it says either my account name, password, or one time password is incorrect. I haven't made any changes whatsoever to my account or my phone. I didn't uninstall the application or even install/configure anything on my phone. All of a sudden it just stopped working. Unfortunately I didn't write down my emergency removal password so I can't remove it. And when I check the Square Enix support center, there's no live chat option. I sent them an e-mail which generated a ticket, but would rather speak with them as I find email support in general with any company is useless most of the time. I just tried calling their support center, but there's just a generated message stating that the phone support is unavailable even though it is only 2:30PM PDT.

I'm assuming they are probably having issues on their end, but there's no way to confirm without either speaking to them or hearing from someone else who is having similar issues. I'm sure they will blame something on me, but I'm absolutely positive it's not a problem on my end.
    I've had that issue for a few days. Only works when I check my account, but unable to log in places such as. "Censored." Where it is necessary when I am scheduled to "Censored."

Kinda bummed cause today was the first day to "Censored."

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last