Thread: What's with all of the polls?

Question What's with all of the polls?

Seriously, why the suddenly overdose/abuse of polls recently? I just realized there were like 10 new polls in a row today!

Didn't we have this problem before and had to earn the right to keep the polls?
    signature image

Rolleyes

God, tell me about it. What with some of the pointless polls and whinging threds, it's getting a tad annoying, I mean it's starting to turn into the AOD forum here!

Smile

LMAO. How true, how true.

How have you been TTL?

Thumbs Up

Fine thanks love, and you?

Haven't seen much of you lately -or maybe that's because I'm not here much...

Wink

True, the polls aren't getting any better, but spamming is on the increase again I see.....

Spam? What spam?

TTl, or maybe it's because I'm not at tr.be anymore. lol

Originally posted by THE True Lara
    God, tell me about it. What with some of the pointless polls and whinging threds, it's getting a tad annoying, I mean it's starting to turn into the AOD forum here!
    IT probably seems that way since most of those threads were moved here from the AOD forum. Speaking from experience, it should calm down here in a bit. BO2 in the Legacy of Kain series wasn't really well recieved by PS2 owners either, and I see quite a bit of that in the AOD forum, though it has lasted a bit longer here. I think that's to be expected after the whole Core/Crystal desicion that went down.

ive noticed a lot of new useless polls as well... i don't think it'll ever stop

Originally posted by Aquarius
    or maybe it's because I'm not at tr.be anymore. lol
    tr.be has sllloooowwwweeddd down big time!! im either posting 1 new post a day, or just not posting. its slowed down quite a bit since you left

::::caugh::::comeback::::caugh:::::

hi ttl!

Re: What's with all of the polls?

Originally posted by Aquarius
    Seriously, why the suddenly overdose/abuse of polls recently? I just realized there were like 10 new polls in a row today!

Didn't we have this problem before and had to earn the right to keep the polls?

RIGHT....lets have a poll to see if people feel the poll feature is being overused/abused or not.

"Its not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey
    Click here to learn how to search this forum