Thread: EIDOS! Now honestly...

EIDOS! Now honestly...

Rolleyes EIDOS! Now honestly...

I'm prolly going to get modded for this, but with luck someone with 2 brain cells in Eidos will see it before it does...

Why wont Eidos make an official statement as to whats going on with the FE series? Is Kronos even still alive and kicking? Do THEY have the rights to release FE:I even if someone else took them on board? Why does all the information concerning FE/Eidos/Kronos have to come from gossip columns in gaming mags? Cant Eidos release a statement thats OFFICAL?

C'mon Eidos...theres a lot of us out here who need to know whats going on - is there a reason we should just wait a zillion years for an official release from you guys? Or have ya'll already figured out that we are NOT amused with whats gone on with TR:AOD and if we found out for a FACT that youve ditched FE fans by focusing on an over-hyped yet inferior product you know we'd walk away and never look back?

I bought TR:AOD, and all I have to say now is that I am not buying another Eidos product until the release of FE:I. And I aint the only one...

I agree with you Wolfshadow72 (you ARE the wolfshadow from the GameFAQs boards right? i'm Crescent Moon over there. hi!). I bought AoD. I enjoyed it, but it's painfully obvious that it wasn't complete.

It's also obvious that Eidos doesn't make the best of business decisions.