Thread: does somebody know the music that...?!

does somebody know the music that...?!

is playing in this defiance trailer???!!! sounds very cool, so what is the name of this song. it sounds very familiar to me but i can`t remind what it was, and i can´t get it out of my head....
    thanxxx in advance :-)

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/game....html?gmid=142

Smile Music

The track is called "In The Crossfire" from Connect's "Nu Rock Muthas" library CD. You can check them out on www.connectmusic.com .
    Enjoy!

~Chris
    Crystal Dynamics

As a previous thread stated, it's not available to buy publically

It's part of a thingy CD, can't remember the exact name.

Thanks a lot 4 answering Chris! Finally i can stop tryin to remember what song that is.......

....or maybe i shouldn´t ;-)

...i think i heard this song somewhere before.... and it´s not connect who did it. maybe connect sampled this song (i don´t mean they stealed it i mean they used samples from that song)

the whole song sounds very familiar to me.....aaaah dammit! i can´t remember :-(

again, i don´t think connect did this song, it sounds a little bit too "perfect" (i´m a musician myself, so i think they maybe just put the "hip hop" in it)....

hehe.....or maybe i´m completely wrong :-)

anyway, chris thanks 4 not deleting this thread, as someone suggested, and i wish you guys big, big succes whith your games........because you deserve it - great storytelling! i enjoyed the kain, soul reaver series :-)

It's used as the credit music for a videogame-related TV show, that might be where you heard it.

The music is from a library CD, something that production companies buy to use in their work (like the trailer). They're usually very expensive.

nope...... i didn`t hear it on tv, because i almost never watch tv (yes, there are people like that); sometimes i watch the mtv-hitlists.

i know this song somewhere........i guess i´ll have to wait till my subconcious mind finds the solution (it began working on it) or somebody elses..... ;-)