Thread: Final Fantasy XV on PC?

Final Fantasy XV on PC?

  1. #51

    Originally Posted by Gravity


    This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY Series General Discussion] forum.


    [General Forum Guidelines]


    [Avoid posting the same messages in multiple forums across the board to widen the audience. In most instances, the forums are designed to reflect news and information specifically to single forums. If you feel the information is relevant somewhere else, be sure to cater that message to the different audience that might be visiting a separate forum category. Also avoid spamming your message multiple times in the same thread.]



    ok .. iam so sorry i will make sure this will not happen again



  2. #52

    Originally Posted by EternalAmbiguity


    Originally Posted by Mayvin


    Good point, which makes it more work for the developper i guess, adding graphics options and such. Suppose it happens, it would be one of the first next generation console games on PC version. Do we really want them to take such risks? I mean they changed CEO recently because of what he said was ''Bad games sales''. Damn they won't even make remakes for FFVI and VII, two of the most asked remakes in the world (to my last research a year ago i think VII was the most asked in the world) because they say it's too much of a risk but i digress.

    Yeah the graphics tone down is an interesting feature only the PC gamers can have access to but it goes back to the same point. Do we really want all the team to work on a increase/decrease possibility in graphics just to please the PC community who will most likely own the latest gaming consoles anyways?

    Then again it is my opinion and i am enjoying this respectful debate.

    As for you Eternal, i wrote this text before reading your site, i'll have a look at it and if i find something to add, i will.



    I didn't mean to come off territorial, just stating it. More threads about this=more exposure on these forums, so keep up the good work.





    But as for your argument, you're fogetting one key thing: Square has stated that they are developing FF XV with Direct X 11, on PC architecture (Direct X 11 is, and was when they started making the game, a PC tool).





    They ALREADY have a PC version. The console versions are actually the ports. The only question for them is if it's worth the foray into computer gaming.





    I personally think it is and really, really hope they will do this. Seeing as how Tetsuya also said it depended on fan response, I'm doing my best to drum up support wherever I can.

    Bro .. you have my vote +1

  3. #53

    Originally Posted by ahmed


    Originally Posted by EternalAmbiguity


    Originally Posted by Mayvin



    I didn't mean to come off territorial, just stating it. More threads about this=more exposure on these forums, so keep up the good work.





    But as for your argument, you're fogetting one key thing: Square has stated that they are developing FF XV with Direct X 11, on PC architecture (Direct X 11 is, and was when they started making the game, a PC tool).





    They ALREADY have a PC version. The console versions are actually the ports. The only question for them is if it's worth the foray into computer gaming.





    I personally think it is and really, really hope they will do this. Seeing as how Tetsuya also said it depended on fan response, I'm doing my best to drum up support wherever I can.

    Bro .. you have my vote +1

    I support this too. +1

  4. #54
    The ps4 has a 4.2 ghz 8core processor (cpu).... What tablet are you talking about?

  5. #55

    Well yeah i kinda read that they are working the title on computers, makes sense and you convinced me in thinking that this isn't as much a risk as i thought. I just said they shouldn't go out of their way to please the PC community. The only point i could possibly add here is that; Yes, They are making it on computer engines and programs but with the idea that it will go on console, not on PC. That said it really is a weak point so feel free to ignore it of smash the nail with a hammer.

    I still think they shouldn't go out of their way to please the PC community but it looks like this isn't an issue anymore. The only thing to do, is let them know you want it!

    Conclusion: I've been convinced, bringing FFXV on PC would be a good idea and i now support the idea.

    This was a nice chat gentlemens, hope to hear from the project!

  6. #56

    Originally Posted by imported_Andy
    The ps4 has a 4.2 ghz 8core processor (cpu).... What tablet are you talking about?


    bro .. iam afraid you are wrong :


    www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-and-xbox-one...


    " got its hands on an 4-core 1.5Ghz variant of the 8-core 1.6Ghz chip found in both consoles "


    and yes AMD 8-core 1.6Ghz chip is a tablet CPU for me .. and between you and me AMD is so bad in CPU part .. but in making GPU they are the kings






  7. #57

    Originally Posted by Mayvin


    Well yeah i kinda read that they are working the title on computers, makes sense and you convinced me in thinking that this isn't as much a risk as i thought. I just said they shouldn't go out of their way to please the PC community. The only point i could possibly add here is that; Yes, They are making it on computer engines and programs but with the idea that it will go on console, not on PC. That said it really is a weak point so feel free to ignore it of smash the nail with a hammer.

    I still think they shouldn't go out of their way to please the PC community but it looks like this isn't an issue anymore. The only thing to do, is let them know you want it!

    Conclusion: I've been convinced, bringing FFXV on PC would be a good idea and i now support the idea.

    This was a nice chat gentlemens, hope to hear from the project!



    thank you sir and iam so happy that EternalAmbiguity success in making you on our side xD .. and btw EternalAmbiguity theory is so true and its happens with every single game around the world and by that i mean all .. all games ( PS 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 and XBOX . 360 . one ) because could you imagine "making" a game with these consoles controllers ?!!! i guess not



  8. #58

    I expect to see FFXV on the PC with higher res textures in the future.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    90

    Originally Posted by Augusto Sergio


    Bring the game to PC, no matter the price!! Make a fan happy!²

    I'm a big fan of the serie and would like a lot if the Final Fantasy XV game would be available for PC too, because is the only platform that I can play the games.





    It should be better on consoles only.

  10. #60

    quote author=191236191 post=533271613]


    Originally Posted by Augusto Sergio


    Bring the game to PC, no matter the price!! Make a fan happy!²

    I'm a big fan of the serie and would like a lot if the Final Fantasy XV game would be available for PC too, because is the only platform that I can play the games.





    It should be better on consoles only.


    [/quote]



    See this first:


    img.ibxk.com.br/2013/6/materias/21932797...


    img.ibxk.com.br/2013/6/materias/21932797...





    Pls, again!! Bring FFXV, and others FF to PC!!!!










  11. #61

  12. #62

    Originally Posted by gyigyo


    Originally Posted by Augusto Sergio


    Bring the game to PC, no matter the price!! Make a fan happy!²

    I'm a big fan of the serie and would like a lot if the Final Fantasy XV game would be available for PC too, because is the only platform that I can play the games.





    It should be better on consoles only.

    Any particular reason why you feel this way? FFVII and FFVIII were released on PC and they turned out fine. Alot of current non-RPG titles get released via Steam (Just Cause, Tomb Raider, etc). They're familiar with the market and have a PC fanbase, so why not make more games available to them? I'd love to not feel like I have to spend $400 on a box just to play KH and FF when I play everything else on PC. Heck, even Kojima is considering bringing MGS to PC.

  13. #63

    i think FFXV should come to PC because there are MANY fans of FF that have a PC and isn't going to buy a console just to play it because we prefer a PC instead of a console, FFXV is a must buy just like Tomb Raider and i would love to play it

  14. #64

    ... And people will enjoy it much more than the console ver, since the PC ver can run the game pretty more beautifull & smooth.

  15. #65

    I had built a gaming PC for Final Fantasy XIV. So I would definitely like more games by Square Enix and other Japanese companies for it.


    There are many of us out there who own a gaming PC because of Final Fantasy XIV. Or perhaps other Japanese games that have been released in recent year. It would be a waste for us to stop getting games for a system we have invested in. Square Enix should continue supporting the PC.



    After building a PC to play Final Fantasy XIV, I really like it. But I feel like it needs a lot more RPGs like the ones Square Enix makes. I feel like putting Final Fantasy XV on the PC would be a step in the right direction. I really hope that Square Enix make the right decision and put Final Fantasy XV on the PC. Maybe make it available on Steam.


    I'd also like to see Kingdom Hearts 3. Really, any Square Enix games would be nice to be able to play on my PC.

  16. #66

    There will be FINAL FANTASY XV ON PC, "Action-MMORPG" version.


    Offline Single Player version is console Exclusive.

  17. #67

    Originally Posted by a


    There will be FINAL FANTASY XV ON PC, "Action-MMORPG" version.


    Offline Single Player version is console Exclusive.



    man i hope you are wrong

  18. #68

    Originally Posted by a


    There will be FINAL FANTASY XV ON PC, "Action-MMORPG" version.


    Offline Single Player version is console Exclusive.



    Not to be rude or anything, but this comes off as trolling.





    But I'll take you seriously and ask, what makes you say that? Could you show us any proof of this?








    It doesn't make ANY sense for Square not to release this game on PC. It won't be a drag on their development time (I keep saying this, but the game is being developed on a PC right now--they already have a PC version), It won't hurt their player base (in fact, it will expand it), the ONLY real cost will be in the hard discs--and they could forego that entirely by making it online-exclusive through Origin and Steam (Tomb Raider and Hitman, two recent Square Enix titles, were on both clients).





    The cost is really negligable. This is only a case of whether Square wants to or not. I really, really hope they do.
    Mooberry the Cow God demands repentance and belief!

  19. #69

  20. #70

    I am all for this. It'd be an extra $400 I can put in my next PC budget, instead of just buying a PS4 for Square's RPGs. I would assume they've had success with Just Cause 1 and 2 through Steam, because they just recently went the same way with Tomb Raider. Given that FF is their biggest franchise I don't see why it would be a bad idea, especially since FFXV is being developed with DX11. And I'm pretty Sure FFXIV: ARR uses the Luminous Engine. From my experience with it it scales VERY well, so I could see them being able to have a good range of settings.


    EDiT: I've been thinking, and if it wouldn't be super difficult for them to port the FFX HD collection to PC, it would be a safe way for them to gauge PC gamer interest in the series. I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat, whether through their site directly, or Steam if it was released there.

  21. #71
    Petition Link:<a href="http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/25/final-fantasy-xv-will-be-considered-for-any-hardware-that-uses-directx-11/">
    www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-rel...</a>

    Since the game is being developed on PC with DX11, all SE needs to see is the support for them to release a PC version of the game. I, personally, am not really interested in any next gen consoles, and will be mostly PC gaming heading into college.

    Sources:
    <a href="http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/25/final-fantasy-xv-will-be-considered-for-any-hardware-that-uses-directx-11/" title="http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/25/final-fantasy-xv-will-be-considered-for-any-hardware-that-uses-directx-11/" target="_blank">www.siliconera.com/2013/06/25/final-fant...
    </a>kotaku.com/the-change-from-versus-xiii-t...

    Please sign and support!

  22. #72

    Originally Posted by imported_Justin


    I am all for this. It'd be an extra $400 I can put in my next PC budget, instead of just buying a PS4 for Square's RPGs. I would assume they've had success with Just Cause 1 and 2 through Steam, because they just recently went the same way with Tomb Raider. Given that FF is their biggest franchise I don't see why it would be a bad idea, especially since FFXV is being developed with DX11. And I'm pretty Sure FFXIV: ARR uses the Luminous Engine. From my experience with it it scales VERY well, so I could see them being able to have a good range of settings.


    EDiT: I've been thinking, and if it wouldn't be super difficult for them to port the FFX HD collection to PC, it would be a safe way for them to gauge PC gamer interest in the series. I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat, whether through their site directly, or Steam if it was released there.



    i hope so bro ... i hope so

  23. #73

    I might not get a next-gen console, so I would love for this game to be released on PC.

  24. #74

  25. #75

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last