Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: Remake/port?

Remake/port?

Remake/port?

I would love it if we got a port of the original Dragon Quest 1 or Xbox Live arcade and on PSN.

yeah, but I think it is better being called Dragon Warrior. That would be a cool game to revamp and have nowaday graphics on it.

DW games on the 3DS virtual console

If they put the old DW games on the 3DS virtual console. I know they were translated before but part of the warrior versions.

I would love to see the old games with some fresh translations so I could replay my childhood.

i love the dragon quest series. it is one of my favorite series. sadly i gotten into the games real late. and i cant find this title anywhee. i played the rest and loved them. i was wondering if there is any news of the PS1 classic to be sold on PSN or a port maded for 3ds ?

No news beyond a rumor, but It should happen for sure. DQ/W 7 is hard to come by and it's probubly pretty expensive. A remake/up port on a newer console like the 3DS would be awesome, because not only would it be affordable and accessable, but it can introduce even more people to the game

OR let's get the GameBoy version on the 3DS' eShop!

Originally Posted by Roto

OR let's get the GameBoy version on the 3DS' eShop!

I'd love this. Shouldn't be that hard either.

That sounds neat! Just remember it's not called "Sidoh" =P

Originally Posted by frostare
    That sounds neat! Just remember it's not called "Sidoh" =P
    Would be great if they went the extra mile and fixed the names. Listen to us square! Would be so radical!

i want dragon quest games on itunes so i can play them on my ipod touch why have you not put dragon quest on itunes square enix WHYYYYYYYYYY. plz do. (idea) maybe you could put dragon quest 1 2 and 3 together as 1 app on itunes as i dont have dq1 2 or 3 i would like to have them or maybe also put dragon quest 1 2 and 3 as a pack on the 3DS Eshop that would be good too. also putting all of the dragon quest games on itunes would be even better just as long as you dont make them as expensive as final fantasy >_> . IF YOU THINK DRAGON QUEST GAMES SHOULD BE ON ITUNES POST HERE! .

Originally Posted by Ldeathsoul
    i want dragon quest games on itunes so i can play them on my ipod touch why have you not put dragon quest on itunes square enix WHYYYYYYYYYY. plz do. (idea) maybe you could put dragon quest 1 2 and 3 together as 1 app on itunes as i dont have dq1 2 or 3 i would like to have them or maybe also put dragon quest 1 2 and 3 as a pack on the 3DS Eshop that would be good too. also putting all of the dragon quest games on itunes would be even better just as long as you dont make them as expensive as final fantasy >_> . IF YOU THINK DRAGON QUEST GAMES SHOULD BE ON ITUNES POST HERE! .
    that would be cool! even better if they update it with an online quest in simple graphics!

I've been hoping for this for awhile.

I would love to see some of the old Dragon Quest games for the 3DS. it would definitely make being able to play the games a lot easier since i wouldnt have to go through the trouble of finding an SNES or something. Also Roto, this is Kurask

I'd rather see the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection for the Wii get a release in North America

Originally Posted by hydeNfez

yeah, but I think it is better being called Dragon Warrior. That would be a cool game to revamp and have nowaday graphics on it.

keep in mind that Enix changed the name to Dragon Warrior because there was already a game called Dragon Quest in North America at that time

never knew that. I did a question and answer thing to some gaming site and they said the reason that it was warrior here and not quest is because of copyrights to it. That the USA only had warrior until such odd date.

It is finally announced: Dragon Quest VII is going to be hitting the 3DS in Japan February 2013! I have been waiting for a portable version of this for quite some time! (No, the PS1 version is not available on PSN even in Japan!)

The scan shows mostly character art but if you look closely at the battle screen it seems as if the characters will show up this time and their outfits change based on their classes. Dragon Quest VII has a lot of classes, so it'll be neat to see how this aspect turns out.

Also from the scan we can tell that this is not simply a port but very likely a full 3D remake. Dragon Quest VII always got a bit of criticism for its looks, so this should be a welcome change for many players. Of course since it is on the 3DS there will be Street Pass functionality. It seems that there is a new character who is going to be related to this aspect.

www.japanator.com/dragon-quest-7-coming-...

i.imgur.com/M9fyY.jpg

My favorite Dragon Quest of all time and one of my favorite games of all time, I knew we'd see this after the Zenithia trilogy on the DS.
    Please get Nintendo of America to publish it here, like they did for DQVI, DQIX and DQMJ2.

O.O Oh my gosh, I MUST HAVE IT!! Dragon Warrior VII was the first one of the series that I played, and I fell in love! I've played all other numbered installments in the series because of this game! They had better release it in America!

Looks like I'll finally get to play another DQ game, I've been wanting to try more since VIII a couple years back!

Dragon Quest VII 3DS Remake Has A Full Orchestra Score

www.siliconera.com/2012/10/30/dragon-que...

e-STORE Product Page: store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/CTR-P-AD...

I've already beaten the PS1 version (minus bonus dungeons). I'd love to see how this one will be (how the heck did they manage to fit two discs of data into one cart?)

im really looking forward for this game! Big fan of Dragon Quest here

23. I still have the game for the PS....and I love it. I would definitely get this game again...as well as otehr Dragon Quest titles...like the ones on the Wii we never got yet....like that Dragon Quest I-III collection, Battle Road Victory and Dragon Quest X. I even have the one Wii title we did get.

Am a big fan of the series, and wish the Wii was region free, and spoke Japanese...cause I'd buy every game that in the franchise.....even if I end up not liking that one game, just to say I played it.

24. I want to see them release the Wii anniversary collection over here.

Dragon Quest VII Remake Screenshots Show Off The New 3D Graphics

www.siliconera.com/2012/11/14/dragon-que...

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last