Thread: Deus Ex 2 for Mac?

Deus Ex 2 for Mac?

Question Deus Ex 2 for Mac?

Hi. I just did a quick search and the newest thread asking about this subject that I could find was several months old. I'm just interested in what the developers have to say about the possibility. Given that UT2003 is now available for the Macintosh I thought that the possibility for a Mac version may have become more of a reality. Can anyone comment with any news regarding this?

Btw, I'm really not looking for a flame war or a Mac vs. PC debate thread here, so please please please don't post anything inflammatory.

Yeah? Well macs just......... oh, you *didn't* want a flame war? Oh, well, then..... uh....... I havent heard anything.

Im not sure about it, The first one was released on Mac so I think there is a pretty big chance that the 2nd one will be released as well since nothing changed (still Ion Storm and Eidos).
    Btw the mac is fine no need to flame about it, I love it

like for consoles, they can release it for Mac (and I think they will), as long as it doesn't delay the release on PC...
    I'm Back!

Since it would be farmed out to a Mac software house, creating a Mac version would have little impact on the PC/Xbox timeline.

However, so far as I know, there are no plans to do so.

How often does the dev. team browse this forum?

not very often, I think they are busy trying to finish the game before October

*crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs, ears, etc*
    I'm Back!

Re: Deus Ex 2 for Mac?

Btw, I'm really not looking for a flame war or a Mac vs. PC debate thread here, so please please please don't post anything inflammatory.