Thread: FFXIV: Collector's Edition

FFXIV: Collector's Edition

Do they also get the early access also?

Originally Posted by Demonicpain
    Do they also get the early access also?

I would assume that upgrading would give deffinate early access, wether they get it with whatever edition the have atm without buying a new copy, I am not sure.

Check out what SE support says........

Agent Jennifer A: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
    Agent Jennifer A: While I look over your ticket information, may I have your first name please?
    You: Bob
    You: I actually have two accounts, mine and my wife's
    You: we are concerned that we have not been able to register the XIV RRB CE edition to our accounts
    You: even though we are supposed to receive them
    Agent Jennifer A: no one can
    Agent Jennifer A: registration is down til the game goes live
    Agent Jennifer A: you will not receive the CE edition for free
    You: how will we notified?
    You: email or will the content just show up on the account?
    Agent Jennifer A: via email
    Agent Jennifer A: Thank you for your interest in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Figure it out SE.!

Has there been any announcements anywhere in regards to SE getting more copies of the PC CE? I've only seen/heard about run arounds and apologies in regards to the fact that they have sold out. Any info would be appreciated.

This is what I got in my Email.

<tt>Additionally, if you are receiving an error when checking out please keep in mind that the physical FINAL FANTASY XIV PC Collector's Edition is no longer in stock. Unfortunately, there are no current plans to restock this particular item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.</tt></pre>

Originally Posted by imported_Morgan

<tt>Additionally, if you are receiving an error when checking out please keep in mind that the physical FINAL FANTASY XIV PC Collector's Edition is no longer in stock. Unfortunately, there are no current plans to restock this particular item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.</tt></pre>
    That is a great business plan/model they got going for themselves if that's the case.

Originally Posted by Dammann
    Originally Posted by imported_Morgan

That is a great business plan/model they got going for themselves if that's the case.

Well if they want more money from me they know what to do.

FFXIV Order Problem (Very Urgent)

So I have bought the CE of FFXIVARR and that same day it had charged me for the purchase., Today I decided to check again and for some reason it is gone with the money being placed right back into my account.

I have my email with the order number and key for I think its the pre order bonuses.

I have been trying to find the number or email so I can contact SE directly but no luck I just find stuff about high volume during P3 of the beta but that has been over for a while. So any help would be appreciated.

I got the exactly same problem

couple hours ago I bought the digital download and 30 minutes later nothing was sent to my email and the money bounce back to my account.

so I try again and this time up until now nothing was sent to my account plus this time even worse my money still missing.

thanks for the help. or if anyone know how to contract them directly please let me know .

More Stock FF XIV Collectors Edition PS3 and PC?

Hi !

I want to know if there a chance to get the Not Digital Collectors Edition of FF XIV (South America).

Bye!.

I also have that problem.

I actually had everything, its just recently that I had gotten my money back but I still have my order code and it is still active so ether i got a free game or there is something up. Either way I have proof i had bought the game.

I've passed this onto the people here..
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

So ye i see alot of people dont have the game on their profile anymore but i think it's cause that was the early access code so that mean's when the game is active it's removed or the website is bugged or something and will be fixed soon

Hope you're right same thing happened to me today profile been fine for well over an week and now it's saying i have no games registered :S

Just bought digital collectors edition 14

How/where/when do I receive my pre-order code?

Thanks

I raised a ticket as I hadn't received any codes yet (ordered 1st August). Got a reply from support saying they would be issued with instructions when registration for early access opens (20th I believe but no date in the reply).

Question ps 3 bought XIV collectors edition

Hi, I bought the FFXIV collectors edition from the playstation store. I installed it onto my PS3. I figured I could at least get the registration out of the way. I didn't expect to be able to play it since it's not due for street release until Aug. 27. I clicked the box at the end of an agreement but then I got this error message after "This is an invalid operation. Please log in again from the top page. (Please do not perform operations with multiple windows open or usin" the message ends there. I can't back out/return to a previous page. The only way I can get out of this message is by quitting to the dash. Any ideas as to how I can clear this message/error? I would like to be able to play this when it becomes available on the 27th. Thanks!

I had the same thing happen after installing the CE off PSN. Then I got in the beta over the weekend and was able to play the game just fine so when the game goes live that error should go away.
    Last edited by Kittun; 19th Aug 2013 at 06:33.

i going to explain u i got FFXIV collector edition from the PS store you alredy gor early access in account administrator then trasaction managment and service list you will see the ff xiv arr service(early access to enter the 20th of this month) and you will have the collector edition pack. the product key you will receive it the same 20th of this month to your email to register the game in the square enix account

Originally Posted by Mors4x
    i going to explain u i got FFXIV collector edition from the PS store you alredy gor early access in account administrator then trasaction managment and service list you will see the ff xiv arr service(early access to enter the 20th of this month) and you will have the collector edition pack. the product key you will receive it the same 20th of this month to your email to register the game in the square enix account
    Early access is the 24th, not the 20th. I also would like to know this, however. I played in the beta, and have yet to receive an e-mail regarding this. I preordered the standard edition, but I want to be certain I will be able to play the game upon early access, since that specifically is why I preordered.

Upgrade to collectors?

Well...I was reserving my copy to give it a go with the guild and open beta sort made me like this game alot more than planned. So I'd like to upgrade to collectors from regular edition, is this possible?

Difference between normal and Collector's Editions?

When I pre-ordered at Gamestop there was no option for regular or Collector's Editions. I usually go for the CE, but I tried to find a description and all I can find is the digital download for PC. Does anyone know if there is a CE for PS3? And if so, what is included with it?

Rolleyes Physical PC Collector's Edtion problem...

So I pre-ordered the physical copy of the FF14 collector's edition for pc way back in june. No problems with codes etc, however, I wanted to confirm some info so I tried to log into digital river's site and get the message "Order Number not found"...I have the email, the money's gone from my credit card, I have the receipt, the pre-order codes, everything...what the heck do they mean "order number not found?" does that mean I'm not getting my game I paid almost $100 for? Oh and try contacting their customer service gets me no response from emails and phoning got me 6hrs on hold.

edit: i just found this on another site in case someone else has the same problem: Apparently there is no way to track your order as Digital River's site does not recognize its order numbers!! So I guess I just have to pray that it ships to be eventually. Or I will have wasted all that money.
    Last edited by wpgartist; 20th Aug 2013 at 00:49.

Page 3 of 14 First First 123456713 ... Last