Page 14 of 14 First First ... 41011121314

Thread: FFXIV: Collector's Edition

FFXIV: Collector's Edition

I just bought the collector's edition and I was wondering when we receive the early access code? Also, how do we obtain all the pre-order bonuses that come with the collector's edition? This is the first time I've ever preordered a game online and I'm lost on how it all works.

PS4 Collectors Edition Digital Download

Does anyone know where i can order the CE digital download version as it is listed on there website but when i go to the store only physical copies are available.

Yeah I had to buy the reg copy version because NO ONE has links to a digital version. How is this company still functioning when they can't even do that right?

To be honest I don't see the point of 'Digital' collectors editions, what is there to collect?! Some in game items for the extra money isn't a lot, I'd much prefer a physical collectors copy with the art books, music CD's etc etc, that's something to actually collect

Edit: By the way if you really do want the extra in game items you can upgrade your version via the Mogstation to the CE for an extra charge (probably equal or more than the difference in price from the regular to CE).
    Last edited by Hippy_Pickle; 3rd Apr 2014 at 08:30.

Question CE In Game gegenstände?

Hallo SE Community,

Habe da mal eine Frage ich habe mir die CE vorbestellt und habe den Code etc. im PSN Store eingegeben und als Vorbesteller mit Early Access, bekommt man ja Caith Sith Begleiter und die Mogry Kopfbedeckung. Die 2 Gegenstände kamen ja mit der Post und konnte man beim Mogry Postboten abholen.

ABER:

Woher bekomme ich die anderen In Game Gegenstände wie Lichtkrieger Helm, Mini Behemoth (Begleiter), Coeurl Reittier so wie die anderen 2 Reittiere und das Mogry Stofftier. : Scratch:

Wäre euch echt Dankbar für die Hilfe!!

MFG

GYMDEMONS

Can I upgrade a Physical copy SE to Physical CE?

I am not sure and I have no idea who to ask because the support here is absolutely horrible.

I ordered a CE physical copy of the game and wondered if I can use the codes to upgrade my account to CE?

Oh and btw why are the CE extras not separate? Yeesh that would have solved a lot of issues right there =P.

Originally Posted by realmreaver73
    Oh and btw why are the CE extras not separate? Yeesh that would have solved a lot of issues right there =P.
    You can upgrade an existing standard account to the Collectors Edition via the mogstation account website, for us in the UK you'd have to pay £15.99 to upgrade and then you'd get all the in game items (obviously not any of the physical CE items).

How to tell SE I have the CE of the game

I bought the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] and they sent me a confirmation email with a 16 and 18 digit code. I also bought the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] because the site said I needed the basic for the CE to work, it came with a 20 digit code in the confirmation email. I have found where to use the 18 and 20 digit code, but I cannot figure out where I have to use the 16 digit code to get the in-game items. I have searched on here, google, amazon reviews of the game, anywhere I could think of but no one seems to of had any problem with it other then before the game came out and they were just supposed to wait for the items to be sent. So far as I can tell I spent $80 and I still just have the regular version of the game. Any help would be great.

Help with redeeming CE items from Hardcopy of The PC Collectors edition

hi im a diehard long FF Fan and i just jumped on the XIV a realm reborn's "Bandwagon" (i was a beta user last year)
    i bought the physical collectors edtion of ARR and was looking forward to using the various CE bonuses
    but alas i cant find any redeem codes inside the game box
    no clue whatsoever on how to redeem my items. could someone maybe give me a hand??
    many thanks

Everything that I have read leads me to think it has to do with what version is registered to your account. I have a 16 digit code they gave me in an email, but nowhere I've found lets me use a 16 digit code. I have the PC CE digital download and have been unable to figure out how to get my items. If you have the Collector's Edition registered to your account I believe you just need to find the flying mail guys and the items will be in a message in-game. Hope that helps some.

Unhappy HELP Final Fantasy XIV COLLECTOR EDITION

My Final Fantasy XIV COLLECTOR EDITION came with the game code Online damaged ... when I try to put the code tells me (THE CODE IS INVALID, PLEASE CHECK DIGITS)

ive been talking to the delivery mogs in the game but theres no new mail
    seriously guys..how do you redeem the CE items -_-

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition

Any plans on restocking FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition ? I like to try to obtain the real life items and not the digital download. And I don't want to pay the prices I see on eBay.

Hi Viterian,

Depending on what platform you want the CE for and where you live, but here in the UK you can still get the CE physical copy from Amazon. The PS3 and PS4 versions are a decent price but the PC version is still rather expensive. This seems to be private sellers who have bumped the price up.

Thanks Pickle for the reply. I am looking for the PC version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition in the US. The eBay sellers are far too expensive. I was hoping someone from the company would reply on whether they have plays to restock/reissue the PC CE edition.

Just looked up the US Amazon site, stupidly high prices aren't they Unfortunately there's no official SE support on these forums so you may have to try contacting their sales team via the sales webpage. Hope you can get a copy sorted, I just bought the PS4 CE too because I wanted the physical items (even though I could have upgraded from PS3>PS4 for free).

Page 14 of 14 First First ... 41011121314