Thread: Jackie Chan in KH3

Jackie Chan in KH3

Jackie Chan in KH3

I would like to see Jackie Chan fighting alongside or even against Sora!!!

That will be SUPERCOOL!!

and also I would like to see him fighting Tifa!

The movie Around the world in 80 days was made with Disney's involvement

I wonder if our suggestions ever reach Nomura san?

No, just no...

Jackie Chan?!

Dude, dude, yes. Although I don't know why we would need Sora if Jackie Chan is there. Don't even have to give him a keyblade too. Jackie can just pick up a chair and there will never be darkness again.

There are no non-fictional characters in Kingdom Hearts, so no.

Originally Posted by tidusforeverx2

There are no non-fictional characters in Kingdom Hearts, so no.

What? Not only have I met Mickey Mouse in person, I was also able to take a photo with him. Also met Donald, but he tried stealing M&Ms from my niece's purse while we were taking a photo. We clashed feathers afterwards.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I personally don't think the the plot is rediculous at all, I mean its a funny idea but it should never happen. There is already enough Mulan...

I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree. I find the plot absurd to the point it's funny.

MASSIVE SPOILERS from ALL KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES. DO NOT CLICK UNTIL COMPLETINGTHEM ALL (or you don't care about spoilers)

Uhh…. you disappointed me video games are all about entertainment so why not?!! You said it will be a funny idea and that is more than enough. Cloud and Squall are also very powerful but they didn’t solve any issue in the KH universe, so we are not discussing if he is super powerful or not

but definitely he will give a pleasant and a unique touch to the game.

Originally Posted by Persiangato

I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree. I find the plot absurd to the point it's funny.

MASSIVE SPOILERS from ALL KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES. DO NOT CLICK UNTIL COMPLETINGTHEM ALL (or you don't care about spoilers)

My point is that everthing makes sense and is explained. The only thing that comes to mind that I think was a mistake is that Alice should not have been one of the 7 princesses.

i agree with you