Thread: Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV

I was excited for FFXV & KH3.

Square Enix Considered Rebranding Versus XIII To Final Fantasy XV Early On www.siliconera.com/2013/06/13/square-eni...

The Announcement - Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgK9TpByKds

this is literally goint to be the best game of all time.

I love Final Fantasy! Have loved it for years and I love every iteration it's taken and Final Fantasy XV is looking like yet another Final Fantasy entry that I'm going to love! It looks tremendous!!

Originally Posted by redthefirst
    Yeah but the latest really drew a lot of hate within the fanbase though not for me I have 13 and 13-2 and will get LR most likely. Its just from what Ive been reading a lot of people got a bit upset when they read the word sequel
    Yeah I have both 13 and 13-2 and am really excited for Lightning Returns I just think their focus should be other places in the company's games that's all

If there was a playstation like this but with a black and blue/indigo art with Noctis on the cover i would buy that in a heartbeat. Its too bad FFXV wont be a launch title.

Yeah I would totally buy something like that and I always talk about stuff like this, but it has to look good. The recent controller they released for LR actually looks pretty ugly and it is a turbo controller. I rather have a official sony ps3 dualshock. In similar fashion to my ff13 lightning controller and it is gorgeous.

wtf, where is the image i posted?

I honestly think SE isnt taking advantage of its massive IP collection, especially the enix ones, those have all but been ignored, and I love the main Sqaure IP's, but it woould be great to see the completion of some of the other IP's they have, I think.

Final Fantasy XV= Italian mafia...everybody in black costume whoooho[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif[/img]... when i showed this trailer to my friend (Who was a big FF fan) he did not believe this is a FINAL FANTASY GAME until he saw the FF Versus logo he taught this is a NEW IP hack and slash.

Originally Posted by gyigyo

Final Fantasy XV= Italian mafia...everybody in black costume whoooho[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif[/img]... when i showed this trailer to my friend (Who was a big FF fan) he did not believe this is a FINAL FANTASY GAME until he saw the FF Versus logo he taught this is a NEW IP hack and slash.

yeah it really feels something different and i really like this mature feeling of the game

This thread belongs in the [Product Discussion] forum.

ALL I KNOW IS!! This game better be better than Assassins Creed III!!! XV better be the biggest damn world ever explorable, and I want hidden bosses EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy XV's director on art, the modern setting and crazy hair www.nbcnews.com/technology/final-fantasy...

Im hoping they keep the summon system in this game and also hope this is released for PS3 too

The game in its current state is impossible to run on the PS3. It's better that they focus on getting the best visual quality possible now.

This game looks amazing and this is the most we have seen for a long long time. And really most we have seen ever. I'm not suprised this is ps4 title maybe a xbox one title. This is going to be worth my time.

*sighs* i admit i did over react.....

and i get that things change.....i was just sad cuz lately SE's made some mistakes....and i was scared they would turn versus into one by making it PS4 and XV....

but my friend had a long..loooong talk with me and reminded me something.....

you cant lose ope until everything gone wrong then you can lose hope....

i watched the trailer again....its nice.....but i still kinda feel like i bought a ps4 for nothing now...lol....anyway on a positive side...guess i'll save up..again...and see where this game takes me.....i hope SE did good...see..? positivity.....

@Robert, am with you there buddy, need me a ton of super bosses to fight, am just waiting on summon info as well.

Heres some info from Shinji Hashimoto with regard to the systems in the game. gamingbolt.com/final-fantasy-xv-could-ge...

Yes, FF15 Action-MMORPG. I know FF14 is a traditional MMORPG.

After reading this News Article;
    www.famitsu.com/news/201306/17035091.htm... & www.bloomberg.com/quote/9684:JP

...My hypotesis,
    FF15, need lots Game Engineers and Game Artist, Ten times more than they have right now, and funds too.
    FF14 is nice, but it needs to be Great. and if FF14 had trouble, it'll be a huge problem on FF15.
    FF15 as an Action-MMORPG will greatly help FF14 development, which FF15 team probably already doing now.
    FF15 main story is probably 3hours long. but With FF15 MMO component can help fund more Story, more elaboration on the Characters, the World, maybe for 100hours long.

Conclusion;
    FF15 Action-MMORPG will help FF14 MMORPG help Expand FF15 universe which will help Fund Kingdom Hearts 3 Action-MMORPG that will help Fund FF16 and KH4.

What do you all think?

Originally Posted by manight

This game looks amazing and this is the most we have seen for a long long time. And really most we have seen ever. I'm not suprised this is ps4 title maybe a xbox one title. This is going to be worth my time.

Amazing? then you didn't saw any amazing graphics before...

FFXV PC Undecided, Off-Screen Features Likely
    www.finalfantasy.net/xv/world-epic/

FFXV(And also KH3) made to Top 10 Pre-Ordered PS4 games but did't made it to Top 10 Pre-oredered XB1 on Amazon anyways here're the links of videos and hope you guys enjoy watching.
    Top 10 Pre-Ordered Games on Amazon

For PS4 www.metacafe.com/watch/10718180/top_ten_...

For XB1 www.metacafe.com/watch/10725115/top_ten_...

Page 4 of 63 First First 123456781454 ... Last