Thread: Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV

Square Enix, Enjoy sleeping with Microsoft because They are going to end up taking you down with them when the Xbox One flops

Duuuuuuuuuuude! This game just looks so good right now. Someone said to me "Looks like a bunch of scripted events and QTEs... fun" -Sigh- It looks more like reaction commands and Square Enix's usual (as of late) awesome combat animation. It looks hella detailed and seamless almost too. I definitely can NOT wait to get my hands on a Demo for this game, if we ever get one here in the States. It's absolutely phenomenal to me @__@.

-Final Fantasy XV Gameplay Trailer Shows Some Flashy Teleporting Battles www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant...

-Final Fantasy XV’s Plot Is About Noctis’ Life After He Is Kicked Out Of His Home www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/final-fant...

Looks like im the only one who don't get hyped because there is a new trailer and gameplay.Im not impressed by the graphics i think back E3 2012 AP trailer techdemo was better graphics,and the gameplay is pretty strange like action rpg, but the worst is the world fabula nova crystaillis again and the places is boring imo.Sorry Square Enix but i pass i not gonna buy this game.

Rest assured: it's not the same world, but the same mythology.

Yeah, but its his loss if he doesnt get it, I for one am stoked, on a side note, I noticed a magic and items command pop up while noctis was casting a spell in the trailers, seems theres more commands but they are hidden and only appear when needed or scolled to, hope we see a summon soon..from noctis that is, already seen that amazing leviathon.

Originally Posted by Syn

Yeah, but its his loss if he doesnt get it, I for one am stoked, on a side note, I noticed a magic and items command pop up while noctis was casting a spell in the trailers, seems theres more commands but they are hidden and only appear when needed or scolled to, hope we see a summon soon..from noctis that is, already seen that amazing leviathon.

Ohh i do get it...But still just a action rpg nothing more i guess square enix future is action rpg games..

As much as I was excited to finally see these 2 games announced, I would have to say I am also just as dissapointed as I am happy. Happy for them finally coming out, and dissapointed for Square Enix blatently lying to loyal Sony members. Square Enix said back when they announced that Final Fantasy 13 was changing to a multiplatform game that sony fans shouldn't worry that Versus 13 would definatly be exclusive, and to trust and have faith in them. No they have taken and gone back from that word and renamed the game Final Fantasy 15 so they can say well we said versus 13 would be exclusive not 15. I am all for multiplatform games, but when you come straight out and lie to our faces and act like it isnt a big deal from your hardcore fans it is just a slap in the face, and what is this a core sequal to kingdom hearts also going multiplatform? What are you guys doing at SquareEnix do you honestly not care about Sony exclusives anymore, are you going to look me in the face and say you think that is bad down the road the Final Fantasy 7 sequal will also not be exclusive to the system it was first made on? Don't get me wrong I am glad they are being made but jesus, have some respect for your Sony fanbase....

Originally Posted by kimikat86

As much as I was excited to finally see these 2 games announced, I would have to say I am also just as dissapointed as I am happy. Happy for them finally coming out, and dissapointed for Square Enix blatently lying to loyal Sony members. Square Enix said back when they announced that Final Fantasy 13 was changing to a multiplatform game that sony fans shouldn't worry that Versus 13 would definatly be exclusive, and to trust and have faith in them. No they have taken and gone back from that word and renamed the game Final Fantasy 15 so they can say well we said versus 13 would be exclusive not 15. I am all for multiplatform games, but when you come straight out and lie to our faces and act like it isnt a big deal from your hardcore fans it is just a slap in the face, and what is this a core sequal to kingdom hearts also going multiplatform? What are you guys doing at SquareEnix do you honestly not care about Sony exclusives anymore, are you going to look me in the face and say you think that is bad down the road the Final Fantasy 7 sequal will also not be exclusive to the system it was first made on? Don't get me wrong I am glad they are being made but jesus, have some respect for your Sony fanbase....

Agreed,not to mention XBOX ONE is much weaker than PS4 so i guess they needed to downscale the graphics this graphics don't impressed me at all.

Originally Posted by gyigyo

Originally Posted by Syn

Ohh i do get it...But still just a action rpg nothing more i guess square enix future is action rpg games..

Dude, the game is not even out yet, play the demo if we ever get one then you can jugde it, hating a game cos its an action rpg is just not right, for me, as long as the system has depth and requires that I use my head instead of button mash, I will love it, games like star ocean and the tales series are amazing real time action rpg's with in depth combat systems that are as fun as they engaging and defficult, I am excited about the news, and what I have seen, I will reserve my jugdement as to what the game is actually like when I get to play the demo and get the feel of the combat first hand, then I will judge as to whether I hate the way they are going or not...but thats just me I guess, beats hating on a game just cos of trailers.

Originally Posted by xxxHope

My only hope is that we will be able to play as other characters and not just as Noctis. At this point it is hard to say whether or not we will have the ability to make that choice as the recent gameplay footage only showed Noct being the one controlled but aided by his party members.

I think you can. In today's new gameplay video, I think they revealed that you can play as the gunner (Prompto). So, I'll go out on a hunch and assume that you can play many more party members.

Originally Posted by xxxHope
    Square Enix, Enjoy sleeping with Microsoft because They are going to end up taking you down with them when the Xbox One flops

What are you talking about? Square Enix might do well with this, even if Microsoft's Xbox One flops. And you saying that directs your attention to not only Square Enix, but virtually every other company with games and products for the Xbox One.

Great news. Game looks awesome. As much as I wanted to retire from buying new consoles it looks like there is a ps4 in my future. Now, about XVI.... I suppose I can wait until LR is released to start demanding more from SE....

So it turns out we actually see a Linkform(one of the commands listed in the gameplay vid), at the 1:42 mark of the new gameplay video where Noctis is fighting Iron giants, the command highlighted before he pulls of the multislash attack is linkform, and if you look at his weaponlist next to the commands, as he does it he is cycling through each weapon for every strike he does.

Scan (more info about the main characters to be revealed in next Jump magazine) twitpic.com/cwsyv1

Nomura and Awards (Best Trailers - KHIII, FFXV) twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34492906203...

square enix needs to do a developer diary for this. I wanna see all the people responsible for this game and i wanna see their contribution. whether its artists writters, sound technicians, programers and gameplay designers.

Seems complicated, all these changes just for one game huh? It looks really nice though. I'm not into violence etc, but since this is a Final Fantasy title, I'll give it a go when I have the money.

I know that the hooded guy in the E3 trailer for Final Fantasy XV is a Mage, but for some reason his head shot after he turns around make me think of Ezio from Assassin's Creed. Does anyone think the same way when you watch the trailer?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbwm-mzm5QA
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

What if Sony bundled / released a special ps4 version tied in with Final Fantasy XV

Say... Themed controllers or maybe FFXV inspired headsets.

Thoughts? How would you react and if ever what other accessories can they tie it in?

I was unsure when I saw it was an action rpg, but seeing how the fight with the iron giant went down has got me in for a definite buy!

please dont flop this game and turn it into 13. that sequel thing has everyone on edge its like a taboo word in re: to ff games -.-

Hm? FFIV, FFV, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFXII and FFXIII all have sequels of some kind.

Yeah but the latest really drew a lot of hate within the fanbase though not for me I have 13 and 13-2 and will get LR most likely. Its just from what Ive been reading a lot of people got a bit upset when they read the word sequel

Page 3 of 63 First First 12345671353 ... Last