Thread: Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Speedway Indianapolis Indiana
    Posts
    560

    Originally Posted by Grimoire


    Thank you for giving us yet another fantastic game to look forward too, Square Enix. ^_-



    fanastic....?


    i trust you....show me the light in this....please...?


    you have no idea how down i am right now...


    so please...show me the light you see.....



  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Speedway Indianapolis Indiana
    Posts
    560

    please...someone show me the light in this...im crying....seriously i am......my gamer heart is so hurt...someone show me the light in this please...

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7

    Originally Posted by Zachiro


    please...someone show me the light in this...im crying....seriously i am......my gamer heart is so hurt...someone show me the light in this please...



    What's there to be not excited about? We have a new engine providing amazing visuals and physics. We have it being developed solely on the PS4 (presumably). Nomura has gone onto record to say this is the darkest Final Fantasy he has ever had the priviledge to create and that is based on Hamlet. Unless they have changed anything from what he have seen of VERSUS XIII, How much more fantastic does it get?


    I also want to point out that the trailer also still bears the name "Fabula Nova Crystallis" which indicates nothing has changed from the original plan and the mythology used to create the title remains intact. So, I'm interested to know how "open" the game is. As it stands I suspect it to be similar to FFX in terms of "linearity" but entirely action oriented which would provide an interesting combo.


    I have nothing but positives to say about Final Fantasy XV. I wholeheartedly agree with Grimoire: another fantastic title.

  4. #29

    Originally Posted by FF_Fan13


    Originally Posted by Zachiro


    please...someone show me the light in this...im crying....seriously i am......my gamer heart is so hurt...someone show me the light in this please...



    What's there to be not excited about? We have a new engine providing amazing visuals and physics. We have it being developed solely on the PS4 (presumably). Nomura has gone onto record to say this is the darkest Final Fantasy he has ever had the priviledge to create and that is based on Hamlet. Unless they have changed anything from what he have seen of VERSUS XIII, How much more fantastic does it get?


    I also want to point out that the trailer also still bears the name "Fabula Nova Crystallis" which indicates nothing has changed from the original plan and the mythology used to create the title remains intact. So, I'm interested to know how "open" the game is. As it stands I suspect it to be similar to FFX in terms of "linearity" but entirely action oriented which would provide an interesting combo.


    I have nothing but positives to say about Final Fantasy XV. I wholeheartedly agree with Grimoire: another fantastic title.






    I can think of one but depending on how you look at it it can also be a good thing... wait two things actually





    1. its been in development for so long and since its 15 it diminished hope of a "new" ff coming to light like agni. i emphasize the "" because technically v13 turned 15 still is new


    2. its not coming out of the ps3 where it was promised to show up





    another way to spin this


    1. its been a delicate title the upside of the long development means were getting a quality game


    2. although it alienated 70M owners of ps3 just the though of it coming out and using the potential of the ps4 not only gpx wise but everything else scares me with excitement

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Originally Posted by Zachiro
    so please...show me the light you see.....
    The light I see...I hope to get a special person a PS4 so that she may play this game on her rare and far-between free moments. That is my light.


    That is why I felt like personally expressing my gratitude to Square Enix.

  6. #31

    Originally Posted by Zachiro


    please...someone show me the light in this...im crying....seriously i am......my gamer heart is so hurt...someone show me the light in this please...

    Shut up.

  7. #32

    Originally Posted by Zachiro


    please...someone show me the light in this...im crying....seriously i am......my gamer heart is so hurt...someone show me the light in this please...



    You are just seriously overreacting right now.


    I, personally, am excited about Final Fantasy XV, and am willing to play it with Kingdom Hearts III in the future. I believe the name change doesn't mean much to me. The game is still part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Final Fantasy XV Coming To Xbox One, Too [Update] www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant...

  9. #34

    Originally Posted by Grimoire


    Final Fantasy XV Coming To Xbox One, Too [Update] www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant...



    No news to me....since I'm not getting one.


    In my viewpoint, Microsoft killed themselves with the Xbox One. Then Sony came in and mutilated its corpse until there was nothing but ash and debris.

  10. #35

    I'm going to stay skeptical about Xbox One having it, but I was excited for the announcement of the name change. I was also disappointed because I too wanted a brand new Final Fantasy instead of Versus. XV will be a lot of fun, I can't wait to play it. But at the same time I still want a Final Fantasy similar to that of IV, V, or IX with more old style fantasy themes.


    Overall, glad to welcome XV to the family.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Final Fantasy XV Questions Answered (Some Of Them, At Least) www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant...

  12. #37

    As long as its on it way, am glad, really SE, thank you for this game, I have waited a good portion of my life for this and am honestly pretty happy right.

  13. #38
    Originally Posted by Syn



    Final Fantasy XV formerly known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII (??????????? ?????XIII Fainaru Fantaj? Verusasu S?t?n?) is an upcoming action role-playing game published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4 (though initially meant for the PlayStation 3) and currently being developed by the company's 1st Production Department. It has been in development alongside Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy XIII:Lightning Returns, and Final Fantasy Type-0, the game is a part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy series. Unveiled at E3 2006, the game focuses on the mysterious Noctis Lucis Caelum, the last heir of a dynasty ruling over the only remaining city to control crystals. Under unforeseen circumstances, he makes a stand against opposing kingdoms seeking to take the crystal as their own.
    According to its developers, Final Fantasy XV is a completely independent game, with different story, characters and visual design. Although set within the same Final Fantasy XIII universe and mythology, XV is unrelated to (and is thus neither sequel nor prequel to) any other Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy games.
    Initially announced with a trailer in May 2006, the game has been noted for its protracted development time;A release date is presumed to be in Q1 of 2014


    Developer(s) Square Enix 1st Production Department
    Publisher(s) Square Enix
    Director(s) Tetsuya Nomura
    Producer(s) Shinji Hashimoto
    Yoshinori Kitase
    Designer(s) Tetsuya Nomura
    Artist(s) Tetsuya Nomura
    Tomohiro Hasegawa
    Takayuki Odachi
    Writer(s) Kazushige Nojima
    Tetsuya Nomura
    Composer(s) Yoko Shimomura
    Series Final Fantasy
    Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
    Engine Crystal Tools
    Luminous Studio (lighting)
    Platform(s) PlayStation 4
    Release date(s) TBA
    Genre(s) Action RPG
    Mode(s) Single-player











    The wait is almost over and my Word am I ecstatic, I honestly cant hold back my joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????(?∀?)???!!!!!

    The re-branding of versus XIII to XV is well deserved, the game was truly big and ambitous, what are your thoughts people, are you excited as I am.............?? could barely type when I heard this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    from the trailer it looks like a glorified 3rd person hacknslash....which is great...if i wanted to play God of War..this is Final Fantasy, i expect better

  14. #39
    Originally Posted by imported_Alex
    Originally Posted by Syn



    Final Fantasy XV formerly known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII (??????????? ?????XIII Fainaru Fantaj? Verusasu S?t?n?) is an upcoming action role-playing game published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4 (though initially meant for the PlayStation 3) and currently being developed by the company's 1st Production Department. It has been in development alongside Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy XIII:Lightning Returns, and Final Fantasy Type-0, the game is a part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy series. Unveiled at E3 2006, the game focuses on the mysterious Noctis Lucis Caelum, the last heir of a dynasty ruling over the only remaining city to control crystals. Under unforeseen circumstances, he makes a stand against opposing kingdoms seeking to take the crystal as their own.
    According to its developers, Final Fantasy XV is a completely independent game, with different story, characters and visual design. Although set within the same Final Fantasy XIII universe and mythology, XV is unrelated to (and is thus neither sequel nor prequel to) any other Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy games.
    Initially announced with a trailer in May 2006, the game has been noted for its protracted development time;A release date is presumed to be in Q1 of 2014


    Developer(s) Square Enix 1st Production Department
    Publisher(s) Square Enix
    Director(s) Tetsuya Nomura
    Producer(s) Shinji Hashimoto
    Yoshinori Kitase
    Designer(s) Tetsuya Nomura
    Artist(s) Tetsuya Nomura
    Tomohiro Hasegawa
    Takayuki Odachi
    Writer(s) Kazushige Nojima
    Tetsuya Nomura
    Composer(s) Yoko Shimomura
    Series Final Fantasy
    Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
    Engine Crystal Tools
    Luminous Studio (lighting)
    Platform(s) PlayStation 4
    Release date(s) TBA
    Genre(s) Action RPG
    Mode(s) Single-player











    The wait is almost over and my Word am I ecstatic, I honestly cant hold back my joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????(?∀?)???!!!!!

    The re-branding of versus XIII to XV is well deserved, the game was truly big and ambitous, what are your thoughts people, are you excited as I am.............?? could barely type when I heard this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    from the trailer it looks like a glorified 3rd person hacknslash....which is great...if i wanted to play God of War..this is Final Fantasy, i expect better
    Its actually more along the lines of kingdom hearts combat, heres another trailer of the combat to give you a better idea of the pacing, also, its still party based contrary to what it might look like in the video.


    www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=32372059772...

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    FINAL FANTASY XV in development – watch the trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy...

  16. #41

    thanks SE i love this game but please release it for pc as well

  17. #42

    My heart shattered when it became multi-plat.


    Sony could've completely won this. 100000% in the bag. Now Xbone will have a fighting chance.


    Damn... I wanted to see it sink so bad.





    But regardless I am excited. I am happy. It looks stunning and from the gameplay trailer, the battles look fun and intense.




  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    FINAL FANTASY XV ANNOUNCED na.square-enix.com/finalfantasy/go/artic...


    First look at Final Fantasy XV battles – new gameplay trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/first-look-fi...


    Website eu.square-enix.com/FFXV/


    Facebook www.facebook.com/finalfantasy15jp

  19. #44

    The game looks beautiful from what has been shown, that is easy to see.


    My only hope is that we will be able to play as other characters and not just as Noctis. At this point it is hard to say whether or not we will have the ability to make that choice as the recent gameplay footage only showed Noct being the one controlled but aided by his party members.


    For now I will be keeping my fingers crossed that we will have free reign of who we fight as once the story gets going!

  20. #45

    Originally Posted by velvet


    My heart shattered when it became multi-plat.


    Sony could've completely won this. 100000% in the bag. Now Xbone will have a fighting chance.


    Damn... I wanted to see it sink so bad.



    You really think so? Because even if this and plenty more games are multi-platform, the Xbox One will probably sink nevertheless.

  21. #46

    Originally Posted by CorvoAtano


    Originally Posted by velvet


    My heart shattered when it became multi-plat.


    Sony could've completely won this. 100000% in the bag. Now Xbone will have a fighting chance.


    Damn... I wanted to see it sink so bad.



    You really think so? Because even if this and plenty more games are multi-platform, the Xbox One will probably sink nevertheless.

    I just feel like there's alot of boneheads out there who don't understand what xbone's way of video gaming. A console like that is poison.

  22. #47

    I am floored by Square Enix' presence at E3. I more or less expected this honestly, and I am very pleased that I was right. This game looks amazing, and is a big factor in buying a PS4 for me. Wish we could have seen Ignis' playstyle in the new gameplay trailer though.





    At least now, no more of this blackout crap. We know this is coming, and it will get a steady stream of info from now on!

  23. #48

    Originally Posted by velvet


    My heart shattered when it became multi-plat.


    Sony could've completely won this. 100000% in the bag. Now Xbone will have a fighting chance.


    Damn... I wanted to see it sink so bad.





    But regardless I am excited. I am happy. It looks stunning and from the gameplay trailer, the battles look fun and intense.






    I agree with most of this, maybe not the fighting chance. Honestly I feel a little betrayed. It was supposed to be Playstation only, and should've been an exclusive. Though I know logically this is stupid, that Square Enix is making a good sales choice, and that more people will be able to enjoy it, but I wanted it for the company I like a lot, Sony.

  24. #49
    Originally Posted by xxxHope
    The game looks beautiful from what has been shown, that is easy to see.


    My only hope is that we will be able to play as other characters and not just as Noctis. At this point it is hard to say whether or not we will have the ability to make that choice as the recent gameplay footage only showed Noct being the one controlled but aided by his party members.


    For now I will be keeping my fingers crossed that we will have free reign of who we fight as once the story gets going!
    If the core concept hasnt been changed from 2012, you should be able to control other party members, but I hope they havent canned the feature as well

  25. #50

    Originally Posted by Grimoire


    FINAL FANTASY XV ANNOUNCED na.square-enix.com/finalfantasy/go/artic...


    First look at Final Fantasy XV battles – new gameplay trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/first-look-fi...


    Website eu.square-enix.com/FFXV/


    Facebook www.facebook.com/finalfantasy15jp



    LOL!!! I see even more reference to the 06 CG trailer now, looks like we get to play the scene!!, the combat is looking top notch, like how different weapons have massive differences in wind up and such, and such destruction in an FF game *o* my heart wimpers with joy

Page 2 of 63 First First 1234561252 ... Last

Tags for this Thread