Thread: FFXIV: Registration - Questions and Help

FFXIV: Registration - Questions and Help

i got the same e-mail, but my playstation3 promotion code won't work. It says it is either incorrect or no longer valid. I am sure i have typed the code in correctly, even with or without caps. Is anyone else having this problem?

i too was able to register the code on the site but when i tried to redeem the code on the PS3 it was invalid. Three of my friends are currently playing the game and are teasing me. I'm SOOOOOOO stressed out right now.

Hi guys i know every one is getting angry and mad i am to for one but from what i been reading and understanding that this is just a Beta Service account its not ment for playing i mean if you want i will post the word i saw im just letting you guys know ahead of time if anyone got into the game and let us know that would be great but other then that what i seen is making me think that its a beta account waiting for the offical . i know beta mean trying it out and seeing how the game is but other then that. we have to wait if anything question i will try to answer as much as i know but please wait and see what they want us to do about this beta account.

I sent a message through the "contact us" button on the same problem I'm having... But I have everything ready to go and activated except for the PS3 promotional code you gave me in my e-mail. When I punch it in it says it's either incorrect or invalid. I've tried it through the store and the XMB. Any help would be nice. schmitchell@gmail.com

Originally Posted by phoENIX227
    i got the same e-mail, but my playstation3 promotion code won't work. It says it is either incorrect or no longer valid. I am sure i have typed the code in correctly, even with or without caps. Is anyone else having this problem?
    The reason why you can't log in is that the promotion code has a timer, Where you need to type it in within a hour of it's Arrival.

Which Basically means you can't play the Beta at all!!!

PS This happen to me and made me very angry because I couldn't review the game nor give my opinion.

Another thing, The Letter i got was sent at 5:00 AM, which left me until 6:00 AM to write it, But I woke up at 6:30 AM and Found

the letter when it was too late. Square Enix sure got into a mess this time.

Read my Post i made called "SO STRESSED" My advice might help you out.

It had 1 Hour timer, Check the time of when that letter was sent and add a hour to it. That's the time when the Promotion codes expired.

It was sent to me at 5:00 AM and expired at 6:00 AM, That was 15 minutes before i woke up. Pretty Sad, huh

Originally Posted by Draygen-
    Read my Post i made called "SO STRESSED" My advice might help you out.
    If you received the email from square with a Beta Registration Code and Playstation 3 Promo Code, they do not have a 1 hour expiration. It's been mentioned on the beta forums that some people were send codes for the wrong region. People in Canada given US codes so they may get an invalid code or invalid region. There is a workaround discussed by members but not sure if its 100%. I got my email at 6am, went to work, got off and just keyed everything in. Registered fine and just waiting for download. Try to see if you can find what you need on the beta forums.

Originally Posted by phoENIX227
    I am too having the same problem. :/

my problem i having is that is said the registration code would be sent in an email...i got the email and inside was no 20 digit alphanumeric code...WTF..... where is this code? plz help

</pre>

The 20 digit code is in your original email inviting you to the beta.

YA so i got it from some guy Today so i guess i was stressing about it not being in a email that i never even had...i just pm'ed the guy i got it from so hopfully should have it resoved today

my registration codes are not working for my ps3 either fix quick please been waiting for a long time

[quote=imported_Wesley]
    Originally Posted by Nephlyte
    Originally Posted by imported_Marlon

Thanks for your help Nephlyte, much appreciated. but I still can't get in. I can see the buttons fine, but it keeps telling me my Square-Enix password is incorrect, even though it's obviously not, seeing as how I can hop on my pc and reply in the forums, no? it works fine logging me in to the square enix forums. but on my ps3, no dice. i've done it many, many times to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. the only thing I can think of is this one-time password thing, that you said is not required.

hmm, try and log in here secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L...

if you can log into that, use those same credentials for the ps3 setup page, then hit the login button.

if it still doesnt work, then their login server is probably getting hammered. I know they had a maintenance message on there a bit ago, but i dont see it on there now.

you definitely do not need to enter a 1 time password if this is the first time your playin xiv. i'm assuming 1.0 players do.

i restarted the ps3 since the client froze for some reason and reseted my modem. and bingo.

well im able to get in and everything else beside the one time password thats all to it i dont have one so yeah thats why i can do anything about it i mean i havent got a e mail from them or any PM so yeah i downloaded it and install it i was able to get to it beside the part where it says Username : Password: one time Password. that is where im stuck at i been stuck on this for hours so yeah

Originally Posted by Shroomie
    my registration codes are not working for my ps3 either fix quick please been waiting for a long time
    guess you got a US ONLY code..

my psn is canadian, so the code did not work also... just create a US PSN/SEN account and redeem the code there..

has any one got in the Game yet? if so please post a reply saying you are in i am still trying to find a way. thank you guys

Who have Ps3 code and not use it . Please send it to me.

I tried to request from SQE long time ago,but SQE not send invite to me. T_T

Thank You.

I'm sure everyone and there dog is trying to get in on this beta and it seems most are having troubles doing so.

I want in on the fun!

If someone has a NA registration code and ps3 code they won't use. . . Hook it up!

wa.wkb1@gmail.com

cheers!

a few days ago I resieved an email with how to register for the beta witha 5 spaced code for reistering for the square enix account and another code for the ps3 my problem is.

1: I opened up my email read what I had to do went to the main webside here:www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/inde...
    2: I followed the instructions and went to step on to register my 5 spaced code for the beta
    3: it took me here :secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/f...
    4: I clicked on I dont have a squar enix account
    5: I proceeded to make one
    6: after that it took me to here to log in secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L...
    7: after that I was sent here after i accepted terms and conditions: secure.square-enix.com/account/app
    8 when I entered the code I resieved this message: The code's region is inapplicable.
    You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account.

any help on how to register I also tried on my ps3 for the game its self it said code invalid

Yeah check the Lodestone website here: lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/de...

They are aware of the issue, so submit a ticket and you should hear back soon. Just keep in mind they are incredibly busy so it may take a few days. Good thing the next beta phase isn't until this coming weekend.

Thanks the fastest way i found to fix it was when you creat the Square enix account here: secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/f...

1: I made a new account with them with a new password, I did have to use a different E-mail address

2: I made the region UN -United Kingdom

3: when it came to putting the codes in it work and it aloud me to download the game.

still can figure out how to fix the ps3 code problem i think has to do with some type of maintenance.

so theres a quick fix for thews that are having this problem

Hey there, I Registered my Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 Collectors Edition ok and dandy, but, when i check my games registered to my account, it dosent mention if its Standard, or Collecters Edition. Im a North America user, is this a known issue? or is there some other way to confirm that it did indeed register the Collectors Edition and not the standard Edition. getting a little worries here.

same issue here. but no1 has replied to my question. =(

I got a PS3 code for the United Kingdoms.. I need a United States code.

Page 3 of 56 First First 12345671353 ... Last