Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Noel Kreiss

Noel Kreiss

A place to discuss Noel Kreiss and what you think of him

hmm... noel kriss noel kriss.... hmm... he seems cool i guess . he wanted to change the future into a better one, he wanted to save yuel... so yeah he's ok in my book.

I actually really liked him, though many people say that they didn't. I liked his design, his personality, how he cared for Serah, and his fighting style xD

woooo! yeah! that was awsome (people just can't stand change probaly) he was a awsome guy and a very refeshing charater to bring to the table.

I think so too

the only thing is .... it didn't end well ...-_-

I sorta know what happens but don't tell me how or why. I haven't fully completed the game yet, but I still think he's cool ^^

me too^^ and hey i was just talking nothing bad is gonna happen haha.

hahhahaha....-_-

I think Noel Kreiss is the first really solid male protagonist the series has had since maybe IX, not counting XII's Balthier since I usually associate XII with Ivalice Alliance and not the main series. I think it's great that we have a level-headed male protagonist again.

Yeah, I liked Noel too. I felt he was more believable as an actual person compared to other, which made him more relatable too.

I liked Noel more than any other FF male. His face isnt girly and its very different from all the other FF males I've seen. For exampe, his lips are shiny and he looks his age. He is straigt forward and he is hero material.(not saying any other FF characters weren't). I really enjoyed his character and I hope SE continues to characters like him.

*nods* true to that.

When I first saw Noel I kind of expected him to carry around a key blade. :] I think it was because his clothes. It gave me the wrong impression at first. He's an ok guy, but I didn't really like blue eyes on him. I felt sad for his role in the story also. 'Last part of humanity'? How sad.

Originally Posted by Kagome-chan

When I first saw Noel I kind of expected him to carry around a key blade. :] I think it was because his clothes. It gave me the wrong impression at first. He's an ok guy, but I didn't really like blue eyes on him. I felt sad for his role in the story also. 'Last part of humanity'? How sad.

I could see him as a keyblade weilder! xD What color do you think his eyes should've been? I personally didn't see anything wrong with his eyes haha ^_^'

Only character from the XIII series I actually liked.

I am glad they brought him in to freshen up the very lacking cast.

My opinion, he carried the whole bad story on his shoulders.

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n

Originally Posted by Kagome-chan

I could see him as a keyblade weilder! xD What color do you think his eyes should've been? I personally didn't see anything wrong with his eyes haha ^_^'

I just thought his eyes were a bit too blue :P

I guess I don't really like the thought of brown hair, blue eyes.

I think maybe the standard brown would have been better, but that's just me. ^^'

Noel's very nice though. I really liked him as a main character in the story.

Yah usually dark hair and dark eyes go good together but I thought his blue eyes were pretty lol. I liked him as a main character too and I liked his personality

ok.... that's .... very nice.

Hadoken!!

Shoyruken!!

Originally Posted by streetfighter23

ok.... that's .... very nice.

Hadoken!!

Shoyruken!!

^^'

Yes, it is. Ryu's my most favorite character, Akuma going second.

really?? he's my favorite too ^^

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    Yah usually dark hair and dark eyes go good together but I thought his blue eyes were pretty lol. I liked him as a main character too and I liked his personality

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOq4ExDzs5Q&feat...

I got confused regarding Noel though. Remember about halfway through when he started saying that his memories were getting lost and unclear? What ever happened to that in the plot? I thought that maybe as they were resolving the paradoxes his future was becoming less an less of a possibility until eventually he would cease to exist. Kind of like how in FFX when ***SPOILERS*** they defeated all of the Fayths and caused Tidus to disappear. ***SPOILERS*** but to my surprise he was still there at the end. Which isn't a bad thing at all. He contributed a lot to the character roster and even called out Snow. lol
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Honestly, I kind of like him better for Serah than Snow. Just my opinion though ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 Last