Thread: Do you think Final Fantasy Characters should be on the PS Allstars Battle Royale Roster?

Do you think Final Fantasy Characters should be on the PS Allstars Battle Royale Roster?

Do you think Final Fantasy Characters should be on the PS Allstars Battle Royale Roster?

The devs for PS Allstars Battle Royale at E3 gave a little speech about certain characters and games that made up Playstation history. Well I hope to see some Final Fantasy characters on that roster. I mean, when I think of playstation I automatically think of FF (from Squaresoft to Square Enix). I believe that series is one of the most important to the Playstation franchise. I would be dissapointed if there wasn't atleast 1 or 2 FF characters on that list. Anybody want to agree disagree? What characters do you think should be on the roster? and anyone remember Ehrgeiz God Bless the Ring?

I think Kh characters the same but they want characters that were made in america or least have been big sells for the playstaition

Of course I'd like for them (Lightning especially) to be on it, but they aren't exactly PS only characters. Maybe they'll make another game with random characters from different franchises, but don't expect an Xbox 360/PS3 franchise to have it's characters on a game with PS3 only characters.

-RGC

@Ratchet thats what I thought about the fine line between ps3/360 characters but they announced Big Daddy from Bioshock as a playable character. So I was like mmmmm FF13 (like Lightining) may have a chance.

@Bob

Ah, forgot about Big Daddy being in it. Well, then I demand Lightning be placed in the game, lol.

-RGC

Originally Posted by Ratchet

@Bob

Ah, forgot about Big Daddy being in it. Well, then I demand Lightning be placed in the game, lol.

-RGC

They also announced Nathan Drake from Uncharted series at the Sony conference.

I want Lightning in the game also since she was in the "Micheal" commercial from Sony, so she might be

-www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk-

Do to the effect that FF7 had for Playstation I would be a little suprised not to see Cloud Strife in All-Stars. But Lightning would make that game for me, even though it's already a must have b/c of Sly and Drake.

Originally Posted by DerekMaverick

Do to the effect that FF7 had for Playstation I would be a little suprised not to see Cloud Strife in All-Stars. But Lightning would make that game for me, even though it's already a must have b/c of Sly and Drake.

Yeah, Cloud would be awesome to see as well. If we could have both, that would make my day...

-RGC

It would make my year if that happend! I would have a deep internal struggle on who I would play with though...

Yes Cloud and Lighting would be essential if they were going for FF characters. And yes Its already a keeper in my book but with FF characters, that would seal the deal. They should just make another FF fighting game like Ehrgeiz 8P.

They seem to be the best choices for a fightning game and Army of One would be an Awesome level 3 critical for the game, same with Omni-Slash. And on the topic of Ehrgeiz, I have only heard aboot it. Was that all IP's of Square or only FF?

It was mostly a game with completely original characters, though four Final Fantasy VII characters made cameos.

Originally Posted by Bob
    The devs for PS Allstars Battle Royale at E3 gave a little speech about certain characters and games that made up Playstation history. Well I hope to see some Final Fantasy characters on that roster. I mean, when I think of playstation I automatically think of FF (from Squaresoft to Square Enix). I believe that series is one of the most important to the Playstation franchise. I would be dissapointed if there wasn't atleast 1 or 2 FF characters on that list. Anybody want to agree disagree? What characters do you think should be on the roster? and anyone remember Ehrgeiz God Bless the Ring?
    Of course!!!!!
    I'd like to see: Cloud-Sephiroth -Yuna(x-2)-Fran-Aouron-Tifa-Lightning-Eiko Carol -Vincent-Shadow(vi)I know he does not belong to (PS) but he will make a cool Ninja character...and finally Chocobo & Moogle (they will be cute)

Maybe they'll have FF DLC characters if they aren't on the main game, but I doubt it.

-RGC

It doesn't seem like it would be a dlc kinda game. Could be wrong though.

I think the game could have a lot of dlc options, especially off of FF characters. Although I would hope to see a hearty roster at launch a not cheap out on us. I think I would love to see atleast 1 hero and 1 villain from a FF series.

Ehrgeiz was like 2 games in one. It was a dungeon crawling game and a fighting game. On the fighting game part it had a couple FFVII characters in it and you could unlock secret FFVII characters in it (I think Zack was one of them). I would love to see that go up on the PSN.