Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Final Fantasy III for PSP

Final Fantasy III for PSP

Hey....just downloaded it on my PS3, won't transfer to PS Vita.

Anyone else having this problem?

(BTW, were you at the XI 10th Concert, Robert?)

Originally Posted by Falen

Hey....just downloaded it on my PS3, won't transfer to PS Vita.

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same problem as well. Apparently, it was working early yesterday, but Sony disabled it for some reason.

Hope whatever problem their having is sorted out soon.

www.siliconera.com/2012/09/26/this-week-...

If it wasn't a complete remake and more like Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy IV on PSP i would buy it

Square Enix, maybe you will consider giving the Saga and Mana series some attention now

Do you still have to do the address book thing to get Onion Knight class????

(and do the have IN DUNGEON save points? cuz i still can't beat the final dungeon on the DS because the last place you can full save before the final dungeon is OUTSIDE THE CRYSTAL TOWER!!!)

The Save points are probably the same.

Stock up on buttloads of tents and potions, bro. [ www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyjTDiNWT0k ]

New reports saying that Final Fantasy 3 is available on EU PSN store via PS3, PSP and PSV.

So what exactly is happening here? Why can't I enjoy the game I purchased days ago that others are currently enjoying?

Edit: Started playing it on my Vita last night, so beautiful.

I am having an issue with triggering the side quests for the ultimate weapon in the psp version of FFIII. I have the Invincible and have already entered the Ancients Maze and have gotten to Eureka. I have also gotten the rest of the messages from everyone else but not the "Help!" message from Princess Sara. I have seen a few playthroughs on Youtube and I should have gotten the rest of the messages at the same time after I have gotten the Earth Crystal. Is there something I might have missed earlier in the game that anyone can think of?

Is Ingus your party leader? Apparently you need to have him as your party leader to recieve messages from Sara. If you need details about how to change party members or the other steps in the quest this link should be useful. www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/625427-final-fan...

Originally Posted by imported_Andrea

Is Ingus your party leader? Apparently you need to have him as your party leader to recieve messages from Sara. If you need details about how to change party members or the other steps in the quest this link should be useful. www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/625427-final-fan...

Ah hah! I didnt notice that in the playthough I watched! Thank you so much. I would have never gotten that.

Your welcome. Happy to help.

this psp version is really dissappointing, if they want to make psp version why not doing thing same with FF I & II anniversary or IV complete collection in high resolution 2D. PSP and DS are both handheld console, so why bother porting in both of them. I don't mind if in DS version of FF IV is in 3D and in PSP in 2D high resolution, so I'll play both to see the difference. But if there are exactly same copy in DS and PSP, why I waste money to buy PSP version.

I hope SE remake FF III in 2D high resolution in PSP or Vita

Page 3 of 3 First First 123