Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy III for PSP

Final Fantasy III for PSP

NO PORTING!!! If you make a game for the PSP, make it for the PSP. You wouldnt port a PSP game to the DS!!! Do it right, or not at all!! Maintain consistency with re-makes, then shelve them! I want new stories. You won't give us the REAL FFIII, thier will be people continuing to play emulators and rob SE of thier treasures. FF I-IV should be "PSP remade (if not already), dont touch the remaining V-IX for PSN, finish your FFX, release FFXI on the PS3 (my character is going stale in storage), SHELVE THE CLASSIC SERIES, and continue with NEW games. ***Tired of the generation of recycling ideas - Total Recall, Start Trek, Star Wars, Charlies Angels ---MAKE SOMETHING NEW, my generation is bored!!!

"PSP Final Fantasy III Has English Text Option"

andriasang.com/con1yi/ff3_psp_english/

"Final Fantasy III For PSP Has A Built In English Text Option"

www.siliconera.com/2012/07/17/final-fant...

yesyesyesyesyes! That's awesome.

English Text Screenshot: andriasang.com/con1zu/ff3_screens/

I'm actually pretty excited about this. I don't own a DS and have only played the original on SNES so this is going to be great for PSP users like myself. I'm getting this when it comes out.

Box Art: twitter.com/SQEX_eSTORE/statuses/2301134...

?????????????????????????OUYA???? ????????????III????

www.square-enix.com/jp/company/j/news/20...

"FINAL FANTASY III Coming to OUYA"

eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy...

Well, I wish I could say I liked the boxart, but I actually think it's pretty ugly. Was hoping for a standard white w/ logo or PSP I-II US artwork, but I'm not that bothered. I'm still really excited for this.

Vita, i JUST finally got a PSP the 4months later PSP vita was annoucned THAT PISSED me off... i Hope BBS VOLUME.2 Is gonna be for PSP not vita.... And same with Wii-U that dose'nt need to be made... I swear if i but a PS3 and a PS4 (LOLOLOL) makes announcement im gonna CUSS OUT SONY lolol but yes III was epic on Ds my idiotic friend lost all 54 of my DS games at the park.... N i crey.. lol

Final Fantasy III PSP Trailer

andriasang.com/con284/ff3_psp_trailer/

Nice! Cool to see the new features in action; though I wish a Famicom mode were unlockable, I think the OSV and concept art bonuses are nice enough.

Website Update - Character, System & Gallery

www.square-enix.co.jp/ff3/

Hope it will come to european psn and stores. i can't wait although i wanted the music of anniversary edition or so....but anyway, with that i will complete my collection, hope to come shorthly after!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

My copy shipped a couple of days ago! So excited to get to replay this with the FC soundtrack. (Also hoping it has a reversable cover with the white/logo so I'm not totally embarrassed by the terrible artwork ;P)

"Final Fantasy III PSP Coming To North America Next Week"

www.siliconera.com/2012/09/21/final-fant...

Just saw that! Sounds like SE hasn't forgotten NA completely lol.

Not very happy. I had the game imported then learned hours after it shipped that this was happening...

Seriously? I sure hope it's not going to cost $52.90 on PSN because I want to get this one!

I'd be irked that I imported it, but I don't do digital, so I guess I'm not really at a loss. Cool stuff, though.

I wouldn't do digital normally (I already have the DS version), but I am streaming a marathon and needed a version that I could do so with. I expected a digital download to be released in the US at some point, but not five days after the Japanese release (and discovered hours after mine shipped).

Playstation blog post confirms price of $19.99 and a size of 233mb.

community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStat...

233 mb for the whole game plus the extras? That's it? Whoa :O

Hey, Robert, any chance for a PSP hard copy? I have FF1, FF2, and FF4 for PSP, and I don't dabble much on the Playstation Network.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last