Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: DLC Discussions

DLC Discussions

Dear, Square Enix I have been a big fan of the Dissidia series for a long time now. It's the first game that actually made want to get a PSP, and is my favorite game series. I've bought all of the DLC for this game and I don't think it would be complete, until I got
    <table class="table">
    <tbody>
    <tr><th class="D012b">Cecil Harvey's "Knight of the Twin Moon" Costume

</th></tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

<table class="table">
    <tbody>
    <tr><th class="D012b">Gilgamesh's "Great Genbu Armor" Costume

</th></tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

<table class="table">
    <tbody>
    <tr><th class="D012b">Cloud Strife's "Kingdom Hearts Gear" Costume

</th></tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    <table class="table">
    <tbody>
    <tr><th class="D012b">Tifa Lockhart's "Enforcer" Costume

</th></tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

<table class="table">
    <tbody>
    <tr><th class="D012b">Squall Leonhart's "<abbr title="Listed as ''KINGDOM HEARTS Gear'' on the EU PlayStation Store">Leon</abbr>" Costume

</th></tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

<table class="table">
    <tbody>
    <tr><th class="D012b">Vaan's "<abbr title="Listed as ''Pirate's Garb'' on the EU PlayStation Store">Pirate</abbr>" Costume

</th></tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Take note that I live in North America, so please Square Enix can please release the DLC on PSN in North America. Just don't do it for me do it for all the Dissidia 012 players, so who ever is reading this at Square Enix please try to release the DLC.

I'm with you actually, I loved this game was by far one of the best mash up of character chaos i've ever seen.

But alas, the DLC was rather insane with it. To get all the DLC you basically needed to preorder and purchase the game from two companies, then purchase "3rd Birthday" and "FFVI: Complete Collection" on there first run. And then that still will leave out two costumes from both Squall (Leon) and Gilgamesh. Sadly after 2 years since the release i highly doubt we'll ever see them.

Though Vaan's Pirate costume, that came from the market, I sware thats how I got it...

Im with you

Hahaha I have all the dlc costumes

Even the Japan-exclusive Type-0 Gilgamesh?

Page 2 of 2 First First 12