Thread: QUIZ TIME!

QUIZ TIME!

bah i'm not far enough in that game yet, i don't have all the jobs.

I believe highest is Scholar and lowest is Onion Knight, as I took forever leveling that 15 and onwards?

Yup, 24 for Scholar and 8 for OK an action.

Bah. Accidentally hit the submit button while typing. The mobile site REALLY needs an edit button. Lol your point and turn

Not a usual in-depth question from me, I should have put these 2 days into coming up with something but alas, work.

Dragon Quest related:

How many slimes does it take to make up a King Slime, and what is the KS rare drop in DQIX?

Um... 8 and a Slime Crown helm?

Correct, point and turn.

I'm all outta quizziness at the moment so I'll set my question free

You use the mobile site too Basho. I almost use it exclusively. I think it's kind of slick.

But yes. Mobile site needs edit buttons. Especially with how the autocorrect keeps trying to correct me in everything I say and do.

Shouldn't someone post a question on here since Basho set it as a free one?

Edit: Its been 4 days so...

In FF XIII-2 how do you get the chichu monster crystal, and what skills do you need?

Chichu's crystal is obtained by throwing Mog over a certain area in Archylte Steppe - Year Unknown (Improved Moogle Throw is required). Alternatively, Chichu can be summoned by Valfodr Lv 70.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench
    Chichu's crystal is obtained by throwing Mog over a certain area in Archylte Steppe - Year Unknown (Improved Moogle Throw is required). Alternatively, Chichu can be summoned by Valfodr Lv 70.

If you can include what the specific area is you can have the point.

A small patch of flowers near the area where the Faeryl is fought, if I recall.

you got it, to be specific its a field of red flowers near the first nomad camp teleport cactaur stone (near the faeryl battle [or the long gui if you're ambitious]). Point and question to you.

Dissidia 012 question:

Warrior of Light's DLC outfit, Nameless Warrior, removes his helmet. What else changes when using the mentioned outfit?

Was it his hair color?

Congratulations, Zench. You are once again our current Quiz Master.

It's his classic Fighter outfit or w/e that makes his hair red Basho, not the DLC one.

I think the sword changes some with the DLC outfit alongside the no helmet?

Ah. I knew his hair changed in one of the outfits, couldn't remember which though.

I didn't realize there was something more than the removed helmut in that DLC. I was just happy it was free, lol.

Tiael got this one, the sword changes when using the DLC outfit.

Speaking of WoL...new (Trading Arts mini) figure: photozou.jp/photo/show/892251/157519025

I wonder what his alternate faces will look like...

I am loathe to let this thread die, somebody want to ask a question?

This thread will not die as long as I am still around, however...there is an overwhelming risk that it might get fossilized. A living fossil, huh?

Let's see then...

What is the name of SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Japan's upcoming MEMBERS avatar game? And what was the name of the old avatar game that met its end last month?

makes me wonder what i'm missing over there lol

Page 43 of 49 First First ... 33394041424344454647 ... Last