Thread: Largest Database of Maps

Largest Database of Maps

Arrow Largest Database of Maps

HiYa, Just a quick note to say i think i have found the best mapmaker site...

It's www.chriscomputers.com/ts2

There are around 200 maps and there is at the moment around 15 maps being added a week. Also there are nearly 400 members with around 10 more each week. Forums, Tornaments and the format of submitting maps is easy and there is even a map designer program with it, which is complete!!

zip-a-de-do-dar zip-a-de-day ... ...
    Timesplitters 3, with an in game, on-line MapMaker sharer............complete with competitions, tournaments and organised directory of all maps created and rated

Big Grin

how do you make a topic important... so it stays at the top?? more people need to see this.. its way cool doode
    Timesplitters 3, with an in game, on-line MapMaker sharer............complete with competitions, tournaments and organised directory of all maps created and rated

Like this...

Big Grin

Cheers Kitty!

[Monkey purrrrrrrrrrrrrsssss]

I still say why do all that when you can download ready to play maps from my site?

You guys should buy an X Port so you can transfer your PS2 save files of your custom maps and email them to me so I can host them on my website.

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/ts2cma/

I get loads of traffic and lots of downloads, people all over will play and enjoy your maps. We just got featured in a British PS2 magazine (you can check out scans of the article in the “NEWS” section of the site) and we are getting tons of hits from that.

bah!

me being new to timesplitters 2 ( got it 2 days ago) i have missd out on the oppertunity of this iste as it says it is nowclosed.

Not that i mind, should this still be sticky? i mean the website is closed. I too missed out on this chance

so it is. poo.
    I'm hard, you can SEE my power cells!
    http://img32.exs.cx/img32/7905/Sig26.jpg

That makes me the new King of MapMaker Map collections! Mwa-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

OK, seriously though, I have about 60 Maps on my site:

http://www.timesplitters.org/index.php?section=maps

Well, that's nice. Congrats on your non-working TS2 maps site. I hardly knew ye.

Meh. They're just down during the move and my new host has informed me of problems.

Whatever. Don't go. They'll be back up soon either way.

hi@all
    will this site ever be available again? I´m looking instantly for Goldeneye (N64)maps plz help me

Hi all im new who can give me some pics of the guns on timesplitters 2 please,

My fav person is sgt.snow and my fav gun is the lasergun.
    my bros fav person is the crypt zombie (dont know why) and his fav gun is the homing launcher.
    My sisters fav person is jungle quenn and her fav weapon is the electrotool.