Thread: I wish I could do screenshots on the PS2

I wish I could do screenshots on the PS2

Because somehow I made the camera go inside Lara's head, looking at her eyes and face from the inside.

Kinda creepy looking. Anyone ever see the movie "They Live"? Kinda reminicent.

"I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm aaall outta bubblegum!"

NO WAY! I just saw the same thing and was wishing I could save a shot of it...lol
    That was just strange!

I did that a few times by accident and have been trying to get the camera to stay in there...No luck.

Happened to me too.... kinda disgusting looking even though I can't figure out why exactly it's so creepy looking.

its scary

I can do the same thing with medal of honor (the new one) on ps2.. well it isn't THAT new.. but.. w.e.

eyeballs look the same..lol...

That used to freak me out in Skies of Arcadia, swiching to first person and Bam! creep out city.

So many games have that, I wish they would just add a blank skin texture or something so I wouldn't have to see it

Big Grin

So you were trying to find out how far back you can go in time, eh?

oh heh, didn't notice. Someone was viewing the topic in the "who's online" page and I took a look. Shoulda checked the date haha .

the pic is freakin' me out shes inside out ah.......