View Poll Results: Which UPA officer rules the most?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minoko Doody?

6 46.15%
  • Andre Dink?

0 0%
  • Carter Bozz?

1 7.69%
  • or Amber Tizzy?

6 46.15%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Smile Howdy

It looks sort of empty and silent here... I hope people come back soon. I myself will try to drop in more often.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE

Yah.. You can almost see the balls of hay floating around this ghost town

Oh look! There's one now...

[eerie cowboy music]

Big Grin attack of the smilies!

It has gotten way too quiet around here lately. And jeez, Invader, where've you been all this time anyway?!

And I just had to vote for Bozz. I can't see myself voting for anyone named Tizzy, Dink, or Doody with a straight face, regardless of who is actually the cooler character.

Kidding

I like Bozz the best, but then I haven't even gotten round to finishing the game just yet...

Big Grin HI!

Hello you guys!

LOL mrdefender

Well, Rook, I have moved from cities 2 x in the last one year and a half (work stuff) and I don't know why, and i didn't feel much like surfing on the web anymore, probably because I didn't have a regular internet connection. I had to get onto the web from work. Now things are alright. Now I am living in Manaus, in the middle of the big forest LOL, (actually it is an ordinary city - or almost). I had difficulty to get a phone number. The people who lived in the apartment where I am now didn't pay their bills and, so, the address was kind of "blocked" - i had to prove that I had nothing to do with those people. After 5 months of fighting the phone co. installed my line. I'll check if they have fast internet services. Actually I'd prefer a fast connection from the cable tv company but their damn cable doenst reach my block.

Anyway, as I said, I promise to show up often from now on

My favorite is Amber - she´s the only one who really rocks

But talking about the Cubeez - yeah sometimes I find myself watching that preschoolar show - I'm more like Dink.

Don't worry, keep playing and follow the walkthru when necessary, you get it!

See ye

Amber. I dunno why, but I voted for it so shush!

No sush! We Amber Voters must rise up and Protest to Rook's Vote for Mr. Average Guy Cater.

Fight The Power!!

Turns around and notices Rook's army of pawns, knights and etc..

Throws his gun to DKSM.
    Eh.. I just rememberd.. I forgot to get tomorow's newspaper.. Gotta go!!

zoom

Big Grin

Carter is the man in charge... but that can be fixed. Many times I played using Amber as the leader - well she has the rockets afterall!

Cool

I know Carter is the leader... What I meant is that he has no useful purpose....

Andre fixes things, Miniko hacks things and Amber is stronger against enviromental hazzards (fire, electricity, etc...)..

Carter is just your average guy.. Sure, he's the leader but you can switch to anyone and become the new "leader".

The only Real thing thats "unique" to Carter is that he isnt unique.. Which only really comes in handy on the construction level (where most of the level you need either amber, miniko or andre to use their abilities)

Wink

Hey! What's wrong with being average? I'm pitifully average myself, and I enjoy it!

I feel kind of sorry for Carter, myself. I don't think the guy's gonna get anymore votes. That's gotta hurt the ego...

And dear God, Invader! Sounds like you've had one headache after another, all that moving and getting a phone hooked up and everything.

It's Minoko MOLENSKI

*growls in a fangirlish way*

No prizes for guessing who I voted for

Why should carter care? We're gonna be dead by the time he reads it

I would love an average life. My life's been bumped around so many times, I have enough diversity/originality for 100 life times

Smile

Hi Rook Fortunately now everything is alright, that's what really matters.

Hello SuzieCroft Welcome to our humble abode!

Big Grin CARTER

I have to agree that Carter wasn't very helpful in the game, he made some questions and stuff tho... Anyway, he strikes me as being a nice guy

Wink

Yeah, ok, so Carter's an average, boring guy and I should have voted for Amber. I get it! I get it! **grumbles**

excellent My plan for world domination draws near!!

Eh.. Em.. I mean.. Em.. Could you pass the nachos?

Big Grin

Would you like those with the salsa or without, Master...? http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...hypnotized.gif

Big Grin

Hey! What´s going .... http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...hypnotized.gif Yes master.

Big Grin

Well, you now have two loyal forumites in your thrall, Defender--er, Master. Only 6 billion more people to go. http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...hypnotized.gif

Shall we start the "Defender For Worldwide Demigod/President/Dude Who Runs The Place" leaflet campaign? Or should we just wear the campaign t-shirts?

Both will suffice

And as my first presidential action! I will lower taxes!! by 0.00000000000000000001%

Big Grin

Well that sounds about par for any elected official.

What's next, O Great One?
    http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...yfarer/bow.gif

Take a break

I actually can't stomach salsa :/

And as I found out today, cant stomach big macs either.. was sick all afternoon

Lightbulb

Gah! The sauce on Big Macs is just plain evil.http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...rvali/sick.gif

As for the salsa, I'll have that.
    http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...omi/yummy2.gif

Big Grin

Exclamation

You gotta be kidding! How can you stand that sauce?

Big Grin

I dunno.. I like the sauce, the salad.. but it depends on the restaurant. Here in Manaus there are, as far as I know, three McDonald's. The restaurant I like less is the one in the shopping mall, their sauce in the Big Mac isn't as tasty as the others'. I also love a chocolate sunday as a desert. By the way, after my latter post I went out to eat a Big Mac, that discussing made me hungry for a Big Mac , but no sunday this time, my throat is kind of aching

What about Bob's? - How do you like their sauce? I just like their french fries...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last