Thread: FFXIV: Account/Square Enix ID Questions and Issues

FFXIV: Account/Square Enix ID Questions and Issues

Deactivated the whole Account?

Hey guys and girls,

my girlfriend played FF XIV long time ago, did not want to play anymore and said she deactivated the subscription. Now it seems, that she deactivated her whole account. If she downloads the FFXIVLauncher and tries to login a message pops:

Dein Square Enix Konto wurde gelöscht.
    (Your Square Enix Account was deleted.)
    Bitte kontaktiere das SQUARE ENIX Support-Center, um Einzelheiten zu erfahren.
    (Please contact the SquareEnix Support-Center, to get details.)

Since you cant get in touch with the support w/o any playonlineid or anything like this..

Can someone give me informations about this? Is it possible to get the account reactivated?

Thanks in advance,

dubstephone

So. I just spent the past 3 HOURS trying to get into the damn demo, so I could try the game before I bought it. So far, Square Enix can't seem to actually manage it. I entered all my Square Enix account info on the game to sign in, and it keeps telling me, it does not exist, or is incorrect. And, I can't find help anywhere. So, are they trying to keep people from playing????

I can't even log into my Square Enix account on the ps3 but obviously it works on everything else. I registered Realm Reborn on to my account but just ownt let me log in. Any help?

Hi, I'm on steam and new to FFXIV (or would be if it would allow me to try the demo ...). I made a Square Enix account (as you can see, I'm posting from this now). I've linked the Steam and Square Enix account too. I can log in at https://na.square-enix.com fine with the SE email and password, I can log into the same account at the SE website with the Steam login.
    But when I click "play" in the steam library, it brings up a launcher that asks me to login by SE ID and password and it won't take my steam login nor my SE login from the website. And I can see me SE ID on the website.
    What is going on??
    It says now at the Steam-launched login screen I am locked out of my account because I provided the wrong credentials too often. But they are the right ones ...

PS: I have no one-time-password, is that the problem? How would I get one on the trial? The SE page says it is only for people who bought FFXIV?? Currently I leave it blank.

PPS: Correction, I can log in with my email at the SE website but not the nickname shown on the top right on the SE website. If the nickname on the top right of the SE website is not my SE ID, then where is it?

Hi, I'm on steam and new to FFXIV (or would be if it would allow me to try the demo ...). I made a Square Enix account (as you can see, I'm posting from this now). I've linked the Steam and Square Enix account too. I can log in at https://na.square-enix.com fine with the SE email and password, I can log into the same account at the SE website with the Steam login.
    But when I click "play" in the steam library, it brings up a launcher that asks me to login by SE ID and password and it won't take my steam login nor my SE login from the website. And I can see me SE ID on the website.
    What is going on??
    It says now at the Steam-launched login screen I am locked out of my account because I provided the wrong credentials too often. But they are the right ones ...

PS: I have no one-time-password, is that the problem? How would I get one on the trial? The SE page says it is only for people who bought FFXIV?? Currently I leave it blank.

PPS: Correction, I can log in with my email at the SE website but not the nickname shown on the top right on the SE website. If the nickname on the top right of the SE website is not my SE ID, then where is it?

i use ps4,

i bought the game about a week ago and have a lvl 15 character.
    i see no restrictions, nor time limit.
    more then 50$ for the game and i use ps+.

do i have restrictions?

Why cant i see my preorder of Stormblood collectors edition on my account ?
    I got an email said thank you for preorder back in february. And got early acces code aswell.
    What is happening ?

Hi. I'm having trouble logging in the free trial for FFXIV. It seems as though I do not have an ID, but I can still login to the website using my email and password. Can someone please help me? How do I create an ID? I can't use email in place of an ID so I'm kinda stuck here.

I just purchased this game on PS4 and I can't get it to work. It won't let me log in to my Square Enix account, claiming my ID or Password is incorrect. I know the password is correct, so is the id something other than the nickname or email associated with the account? Also,w hat the heck is a "one-time password" and why is this game set up in such an asinine way?

Cool

I actually got an error like "SIE account maintenance PS4" a couple of weeks ago. I just deactivated all the PS4 system and assigned a new primary system. It got solved.

Hi. I have a really strange issue. I can't use my ID to login, but i can if i use the email. This is quite a problem, cause can't use the email for login in the game, and actually i don't even know if i can login by using my email in launcher. Is related to this DDoS attack? They are gonna fix it "soon"? Anyone know? Thanks in advance for answers.

I set up a SE account under an old email I no longer have back when the game was being hyped up on PS4's store. I just purchased the full game today and want to play but when I load the game it says I have an SE ID linked already yet I do not remember the password. I can't retrieve the password either because I deleted the email address that I had originally created Help please

when I open final fantasy IV on my ps3 it appears unable to complete version check (20447) (20446) (404) and I can't play, what do I do?

PROBLEM WITH VERSION CHECK ff XIV

when I open final fantasy XIV on my ps3 it appears unable to complete version check (20447) (20446) (404) and I can't play, what do I do?

Page 64 of 64 First First ... 14546061626364