Thread: FFXIV: Account/Square Enix ID Questions and Issues

FFXIV: Account/Square Enix ID Questions and Issues

The game is linked to your account, so when you login, you use your SE account, what happened in FFXI was that the last pc that logged into the game take the character and the pc that was logged in first got a message about the character login in a different place and you get disconnected (I remember this happened to me one or two times). dunno if that is going to happen here. My guess is that you or your brother wont be able to login.

Somebody put an scenario on a different post that explains why, which is that if you pay the standard payment, you can have up to 8 character on the same world, which means that you will have 8 different people playing the game at the same time by paying just one.

I have a question

I am attempting to register for the FFXIV ARR Beta, And I have to create a whole new Account,

I tried the account recovery for the 2 emails I have used for over 10 years and what i have used for FFXI and FFXIV and I get the "Were sorry there is no account assiciated with these emails"

It has been over a year since i played FFXIV and 5 years since i played XI.

Is my old accounts deleted? i had 3 level 50 Characters on FFXIV when I played it and now there lost forever?

Is there anything I can do ?

I mean i created this new Square Enix ID and im going to start all over but i dont want to if i dont have to.

Originally Posted by imported_Robert
    Originally Posted by Pmak
    So it's been a while and I wanted to try out the new FF14 beta. When I try to get on my Square Enix Management Account, I do not remember my password.

I go and do the password recovery option, but it does not take my birthday. I tried to call but there is no longer phone support. I tried chat support but I was given the run around. I tried e-mail support but I was given a link to the password recovery page which I cannot use.

There's no way for me to recover this account. Why the hell do I need my birthday anyways? Does not clicking on the link on my e-mail give you enough information that it's actually my account?

Seriously, I've been running around looking for someone to help but noone was able to. I put in 3 tickets to try and recover the account all which just points me to the password recovery page which DOES NOT WORK!

I don't understand why it's so hard to recover my account? Does Square Enix not want my money when FF14 comes out? Am I going to have to create another account for both an e-mail and square password? I freaking already bought FF14 (which was technically a beta to begin with) and you expect me to work to recover the game I shouldn't have bought in the first place?

The lack of customer service is truly disturbing.

Don't feel bad. I can't do anything except sign in. I can't sign in to the support center without a one time password, yet can't even get a one time password without signing in with one. I couldn't sign into POL, and last time i tried POL seams to have disappeared from my pc. Why did i pay $40 dollars for a stupid game i can't even play, or get any answers for from the so-called support team.

I am having the same issue.

I played FFXI way back

I played FFXIV when it came out for about 6 months or more.

I stopped playing for a year, now i want to play FFXIV ARR but my account info is gone. Not Lost Gone. I try password recoveries and what not any my Square Enix ID assiciate with both of my emails is GONE.

I have to create a new one and yet this website is so Fing Buggy every time i try to log in it reverts me back to the log in page I cannot download the stupid beta or get on teh forums.

Im really feeling like a hater right now.

I NEED HELP WITH MY SQAURE ENIX ID

I got into the beta. Go to download it, everythings fine. Log in, I don't know my ID. I look on the website it tells me where to go to find it, I go there and I log in using my Email and password on the account, everytime it says "ID or password incorrect" I have changed my password 3 times and even remade a new account still can't figure it out. How do I find out my Square Enix ID. Please someone help me?

So I practically breaking my keyboard here. I can't login to Square Enix account management. I was able to once, and then after it won't let me even though I write in the exam information I did a few minutes ago.

I even made a new Square Enix account but apparently, my account is wrong.

Anyone else receiving this error? this is me trying get into the Beta though after receiving the code.

I forgot to mention that I already entered in my beta key to the account so I can't just keep making new ones...

no i was able to log in first try. only time it didnt was when i was typing my password wrong. you could do a password reset o rmaybe your user name is put in wrong. If you have auto fill enabled it might put in the wrong uername and password

no i was able to log in first try. only time it didnt was when i was typing my password wrong. you could do a password reset o rmaybe your user name is put in wrong. If you have auto fill enabled it might put in the wrong uername and password

im having the same problem, i put everything correct but i keep getting ivalid password

I have changed my password a few times and it still says its incorrect when i try to sign in

What's the one time password that I needed in order to log in besides the Square enix account login??

same thing here says password is wrong ..but yet worked logging in here...........

Im having this issue if i try to use the bottom two links from the FFXIV registration email. Logging in from another link works fine also produces the captcha. The PS3 codes also do not work. Are these emails even legit?

Having same problem. It is asking for a one time password on third line. Where do you get one time password. Ever time I try tof follow links t get one it spends me on a loop asking for one time password again.

i know password and I'd is correct cuz I'm logged on here.

Originally Posted by imported_John

Having same problem. It is asking for a one time password on third line. Where do you get one time password. Ever time I try tof follow links t get one it spends me on a loop asking for one time password again.

i know password and I'd is correct cuz I'm logged on here.

Okay, I can log in fine now, I just have to make sure my user is all in lowercase, and only type in the one time password ONE TIME despite it being displayed on the login screen.

You make up the one time password with 6 random digits.

Contact [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY XIII-XIV Forum].

---

[Before posting a new thread...]

Originally Posted by Gravity

...make sure that you have read the [General Forum Guidelines] thoroughly.

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

There is a search function. Use it. Too many threads about the same subject will make you lose track of the more informative ones. For example:

[PS3 Beta]

[I'm in the beta!] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

[PLEASE READ AND STOP ASKING ABOUT KEYS!] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

[Can't log in to Beta forums? Here's the probable solution] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

[PS3 Party forming/group gathering/etc.]

If possible, redirect your questions to a more frequented thread.

But, first and foremost: see if you can find an answer to your question here:

[FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5...

I'm having the same issue.. it's not letting my log in. inccorect id or password. yet here i am logged in posting...

Are you entering your email or your Square Enix ID?

For me when I was trying my email it wouldn't work, but when I did my Square Enix ID it worked... seems strange to me, but that might be it...

Originally Posted by imported_Chad
    exact same issue. after entering the code I clicked on the option to enter forums and download client and suddenly I get "Invalid ID or password" even though it is the exact information I used to register the code to my account. This sucks but glad to see I'm not alone. Hopefully it will be fixed.

Oops, quoted the wrong post in my reply. Anyway, same issue...can't log in.

Why is this so hard?

Same problem. Was about to smash my keyboard til I saw other people were having it too.

Same problems. Their site is terrible. It reminds me of that Konami ID failure back with Metal Gear Online. I've changed my password like five times. I was able to login maybe once when entering the Beta promotion code. Then nothing after that. Really tired of entering a Captcha code everytime.

Please note that you CANNOT link your existing Square Enix account unless you properly find your ID according to Square Enix.

Refer to this thread for help on this:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

Otherwise, you have to make a new account like I did.

Be Weary that even if you did use caps in your user log in account, it has to be entered all lowercase.

Originally Posted by SOULEATERQUEEN
    So I practically breaking my keyboard here. I can't login to Square Enix account management. I was able to once, and then after it won't let me even though I write in the exam information I did a few minutes ago.

Anyone else receiving this error? this is me trying get into the Beta though after receiving the code.

I forgot to mention that I already entered in my beta key to the account so I can't just keep making new ones...
    this is one of the largest tech companys on the planet? lol... please. they have a serious history over a decade of total failure for online gaming in the FF series

Originally Posted by SOULEATERQUEEN

Having the same issue. I can't use the site where you link the beta code with your Square Enix account. It gives me an error about wrong ID or password. I know I am using the correct credentials, since I can login to this site with no problem. Very frustrating!!

Page 4 of 64 First First 123456781454 ... Last