Thread: Stupid reviews

Stupid reviews

I've been reading the PS2 reviews, weird you know. They keep on ranting about the controls, did it ever occur to their peanut brains that this could be a matter of opinion. They are right about the bugs though, that sucks. But i think this Tr game will be a lot more appealing to new people than others. From watching the movies there are a lot more moves and the game is more action packed.
    Oh and they seemed to complain about the fact that the game was too much shooting and running, c'mon people i am not playing tr because i want to think about my next move for 5 minutes. If you want to, play chess.
    However i am getting the PC version next friday, so i'll check back by then.

I know what you mean. I really don't look the fact that they bash AOD for the blinking enemys when MGS2 had em and no one said a damn thing! The controls need a little polish, but it's not THAT bad! Gosh! Reviewer love to bash TR for any little thing and i really don't know why either. They say '' there's too many TR's in the series'', but look and FINAL FANTASY, what is it 12?! And all they do in that series is change the battle system and story and the graphics then ship the game. OHH LA LA this game has changed!!!!!!I think TR game has changed a lot, but that is just me apearently!

Re: Stupid reviews

Originally posted by Tinuz
    They keep on ranting about the controls, did it ever occur to their peanut brains that this could be a matter of opinion.
    But that's what a review is meant to be... someone's opinion on something! Apparently a lot of reviewers found the controls to be annoying, so they're telling you that "in their opinion" the controls suck. I wouldn't really want to read a review that says, "I refuse to comment on whether or not I like this game or its controls."

yeh i am agree with Mangar the Dark