Thread: FFXI - Questions and Help

FFXI - Questions and Help

Sumbit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Originally Posted by imported_Bradley
    Hi I recently bought FFXI from steam I have the game codes and stuff its been awhile since I played, I don't know how to get POL ID though i got my square enix account setup how would I get my POL ID. Ive been trying for awhile cant figure it out helpp please!

If you haven't gotten the POL ID follow these steps:

Login to your SE account.

Select List Services.

Select Playonline/Final Fantasy XI

Top right there should be a white button that says

"Play online"

Under it should say"Add new PlayOnline service account."

Click the button.

Add the code provided in your steam.

Select Game from library.

Right side should have "CD KEY"

It should give you two different keys.

One of those keys is used for POL ID creation.

Submit the code and follow the next steps provided.

I have been away from FFXI for a couple years. I am now trying to reactivate my account or see if it's even still out there. The issue is, I have the CC info it was hooked up to, my PlayOnline ID, my character name, but as far as which email I had it hooked up to or the exact password escapes me. How/what do I have to do to even get my account reactivated? Also I now use a MAC, is FFXI playable on a new iMac? I appreciate any help or feedback! I have gotten the itch to play this game again and log on to see my friends that are still around! My character was Sollie so if anyone reading this remembers me, i'm trying to get back!!

Contact [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

FFXI - How to Start?

I ordered the game online the downloadable one, but i cant seem to find it to download it, can anyone help me?

Which game, if I may ask? Either way:

[Digital River Customer Service]

CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

1-800-598-7450

Originally Posted by Gravity
    Which game, if I may ask? Either way:

[Digital River Customer Service]

CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

1-800-598-7450
    final fantasy XI

[FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Originally Posted by Gravity
    [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...
    thanks i called customer service and they cannot find a transaction lol. im new to ff which mmo do i downlode first to start the online game ?

Was your bank account charged?

And concerning which MMO: perhaps you should consider giving [FINAL FANTASY XIV ARR] a shot instead?

I d/l and installed the game but can't get play online to work

You have to set up a Playonline ID. Logging in will look like this --> www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c2u1pNRyU

im having the same problem. (i know bought the game way late) Are the servers still down for final fantasy xi?

Originally Posted by Lenneth_47
    You have to set up a Playonline ID. Logging in will look like this --> www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c2u1pNRyU
    I know the feeling lol, ive done the same and when i go to do the playonline transfer thing, it wont let me...i wrote down my enix password and all and when i put it in it say " incorrect password "....its pissing me off cuz i want to play this thing sooo bad

Originally Posted by imported_Michele
    I d/l and installed the game but can't get play online to work
    wrote it on the wrong person, sorry lol

final fantasy xi error code

ok i recently installed final fantasy xi, got a free trial code, went thorugh the whole account management system process and got a playonline id and password but when i try to log in the playonline viewer i get the error code POL-5312 and idk what im doing wrong, btw im a new user if thats any help and im not using the steam version either, so what am i doing wrong?

Final Fantasy XI

Hi, I started playing Final Fantasy XI on PC in 2008, and entered my registration codes, after giving it up for having too difficult controls for me at the time. Now I cannot remember my security question even though I can remember everything else to get my password back, and i do not want to start a new account. Could a SQUARE ENIX moderator look into this for me? Possibly look up my first pet (Buffy) or Mother's maiden name (....) i don't know, i really can't figure it out. there are too many options. thanks

Never post your email address openly in a forum, and make sure to contact either FFXI or Square Enix Account customer support regarding your issue.

FF11 Help needed!!!

Hey guys and gals,

Got a problem.

Just got FF11 for the xbox360 off ebay and obviously codes have been used. So like a good boy I have tried to register my account for play online, only I haven't received the e-mail confirmation and the game is still telling me "You need a square enix account" which I obviously have.

Help?

Final Fantasy xi

Is there a forum for FFXI players for the online game. I have just installed it and am having real problems with the gameplay.

Exclamation Error Code:POL-1160

I've been trying and trying to submit a support ticket, but they never go through. I keep getting this freaking error code after i just reactivated my account. I was really looking forward to play ffxi but have yet to play since i got charged for reactivating my account. every support ticket i do has an area that's invalid or too long i think its the dxdiag area, which i do exactly as the directions say how to copy your dxdiag.

No replies yet? I'm waiting SE, have been for like 4 days now. I'm wanting a refund for not being able to play this *** game that i paid for.

Have you tried a different web browser?

Content ID - PLEEEASE HELP!!!

Hello,
    I am very frustrated, why is it so difficult to play Final Fantasy XI???? I've just had problem after problem. No replies from Square Enix when I send off questions to support!! The problem I am facing now is that I need to get Content ID and playonline viewer is telling me to do this on my SquareEnix account but I can't find where!!! Please help me, I have wasted hours and hours (over a few days) trying to play Final Fantasy XI, just let me play it already!!!! I have also been through this before and given up a couple of years ago, pleeease, it's the only FF I haven't played on, and not for lack of trying!!

Customer Service: PlayOnline - Square Account

So I purchased a copy of FFXI on steam, I installed it and I hope it updated. Now that I am attempting to log in it is asking for accounts from various sites, I've made an account Obviously through linking it with steam and have tried making a play online ID with no real success. I tried to get them to send me my info based on my email with no luck at all since I at one time had a very old account and wanted to simply start fresh.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last