Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Who's buying a 3DS to play this?

Who's buying a 3DS to play this?

Ive bought my 3ds during the first launch of march. yes the prices was insane for the 3ds however there pretty good amazin games there have i got it for other fans games i like, but was really excite about hit games of now. dont feel bad that you wish to own the 3ds only grab it for game you will have with you forever to keep playing even if you are a huge fan. i own a collection of games title but im not going to name drop them. >-< for the games im waiting on the most is Heroes of ruin , Kingdom hearts drop dream distance. yet there more in a few days hehe.

I bought it for this especially! :3

I only got 3 games and will continue to grow after KH3D. :3

I'll admit, I did get a 3DS just to play KH3D. But I ended up buying more games for the DS because I'd been wanting to play them for so long and lacked a prior DS system. Was a pretty good investment, I've got to say lol

I soley got a 3DS just for KH:3D and to play Re: coded and Days, but That didn't stop me from getting any other title such as Kid Icarus: Uprising or Pokemon Black and White 2

Nope, probably not even thought I would like too I just cannot afford it since I have to save up for grad school. I would love to play Theater Rhythm and Kingdom Hearts 3D if I could though.

Originally Posted by amberfire430
    Nope, probably not even thought I would like too I just cannot afford it since I have to save up for grad school. I would love to play Theater Rhythm and Kingdom Hearts 3D if I could though.
    Aww! don't worry I sure you will save enough money for school and you will get to play them both . ^_^

I wish I could , but sadly I am broke. Hopefully I'll be able to sell come things to get one! It may be after the release date when I get the game and a 3ds but its better than nothing at all, right?

Yeah, just as long as you get to play it, it'll work out alright. I had a problem with KH Chain of Memories, the game was glitchy as hell and it gave me headaches to look at it for any length of time, so I couldn't play through it, but I got to play and beat Re:Chain of Memories 100%, so I'm good.

Im buying a 3DS for KH 3D and Theatrhythm so yeah

I've never owned a DS or 3DS but I have to say that I was greatly impressed by this game's showing at the Nintendo 3DS conference at E3 this year. I was getting ready to put down the money for it...

...and then the 3DS XL got announced, so I'm going to wait until at least August. Rest assured I'll probably get one, it's got a fine library building up for it right now, and plenty more good games that are coming (this one included) so I will be playing the game, just probably not at release.

I'm going to get a 3DS for this game. Previously, I went through two DS Lite and currently a DSi; I'm surprise that my mom actually agreed on buying me a 3DS. But that's only because of my achievements from school that she lets me. If I did horrible, I could forget buying this game. Hopefully, it will survive unlike my DS Lite

If I'm not busy from school, I would probably by Theatrhythm for it too.

Originally Posted by illusionxbias
    I'm going to get a 3DS for this game. Previously, I went through two DS Lite and currently a DSi; I'm surprise that my mom actually agreed on buying me a 3DS. But that's only because of my achievements from school that she lets me. If I did horrible, I could forget buying this game. Hopefully, it will survive unlike my DS Lite

What happen to the first two Ds Lite ?

Originally Posted by kingdom_fighter

Well, the top part of the first one became almost unattached to the bottom part, so that became unusuable. The second one, it won't turn on at all. I happen to take it on my one month trip to Vietnam, and the battery died on me. I tried recharging it at a hotel room, and many various location, but it just won't recharge. When I went home, I recharged it for... a week, and it still won't turn on.

Originally Posted by kingdom_fighter

Well, the top part of the first one became almost unattached to the bottom part, so that became unusuable. The second one, it won't turn on at all. I happen to take it on my one month trip to Vietnam, and the battery died on me. I tried recharging it at a hotel room, and many various location, but it just won't recharge. When I went home, I recharged it for... a week, and it still won't turn on.
    Wow thats mosta been a pain right well atlist your getting a 3Ds right

Sadly, this title in particular did spark my decision for the 3DS LL. Though I am validating it by purchasing a few more games; Theatrythm, Paper Mario(RPG), Bravely Default etc.

I never owned a DS or 3DS in my life before, but that didn't mean there were no shortage of games for the platform that I would have been interested in had I gotten one.

With KH3D coming out I was planning to get one around the same time as the game's release, but when they announced the 3DS XL, I decided to hold off a 3DS purchase until the XL came out, since it had a few positives to it that interested me.

I picked up KH3D a few days ago, the same day I placed a preorder down for the 3DS XL. Right now it's in a box, unopened. So now I'm just waiting for the handheld to launch Sunday to play this awesome game. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Nope, Nope, and Nope.

Well, no waiting anymore. I picked up my 3DS XL yesterday and unboxed it last night. I gotta say, it's AMAZING to see KH3D's opening cutscene on those screens.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123