Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Who's buying a 3DS to play this?

Who's buying a 3DS to play this?

Originally Posted by Mystogan_T

The 3D is an option on the 3DS. You don't have to use it but it makes the game look so much better in my opinion. And Pokemon Black 2/White 2 is coming out as a DS title. It has even better 3D effects this time around. And if you do decide to use the 3D, just use it sparringly if you're not used to it. My eyes have adjusted to it fine and it's not been a bother to me since I first bought it.

Thanks for the clarification!

I wear glasses, which might be the other reason that I was having the problems with it that I was. I know that you can turn off the 3D on the side, but didn't know if the game could still be played without it.

The only time I've seen so far that you "needed" the 3D effect was in a couple levels in Super Mario 3D Land, they designed it such that it was really hard to manuever a couple areas without the 3D on. I doubt there will be any such areas in KHDDD

It's been stated that the 3D effect is less for "popping out of the screen" and more for "falling into the screen" during Dive Mode.

I tend to play my setting very low for 3D effect on some days, and fully cranked up on others.

I honestly haven't turned the 3D on mine on since January. haha

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+

I tend to play my setting very low for 3D effect on some days, and fully cranked up on others.

I do the same thing with my 3DS. The only game I have that is 3D though is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and I use it on full blast in that game because it looks awesome.

Originally Posted by YukiTsubaki

Originally Posted by Mystogan_T

The 3D is an option on the 3DS. You don't have to use it but it makes the game look so much better in my opinion. And Pokemon Black 2/White 2 is coming out as a DS title. It has even better 3D effects this time around. And if you do decide to use the 3D, just use it sparringly if you're not used to it. My eyes have adjusted to it fine and it's not been a bother to me since I first bought it.

Thanks for the clarification!

I wear glasses, which might be the other reason that I was having the problems with it that I was. I know that you can turn off the 3D on the side, but didn't know if the game could still be played without it.

I know some people who play the 3DS with glasses, so that shouldn't be an issue either, but it might change depending on the prescription, I don't know.

I always seem to buy a new console for a S-E game. PS3 for FFXIII, a PSP for Crisis Core, DS for FFIII, etc. I just happened to luck out that more games came out for those systems from S-E (and other companies; sorry S-E! You're not my only love, lol)

I figure as long as you can grab at least 5 new games per console, it's roughly a break-even investment (unless you can just wait for everything to get cheaper, which seems to happen at a faster rate these days). I know of other games I would play on a 3DS, so I have no conflicting feelings over buying a 3DS. However, I do admit that it's KH3D that I must absolutely grab day 1. I can wait for the other 3DS titles, but not this one. Kingdom Hearts is happily ruining my life *_*

That said, I wanna break in my future 3DS with KH3D, so I plan to buy one close to the game's release date. I'm hoping the pricing drops a bit more, but if nothing else, I have reward points at store I can use towards the purchase of one, so it's all good.

But yeah, short answer is yes xD

I'm with you dude, KHDD is definately a must buy game, and as soon as possible at that.

To new_tradition: You gotta preorder the game to get some really good stuff to go with it. It won't be the same if you don't have the extra stuff along with it.

Don't just buy it for Dream Drop Distance, but for other games. You can also use the regular Nintendo DS games on the 3DS, but the regular games won't be in 3D. I know that I am going to buy one if I can, and it is an upgrade to a better system.

I won't buy a 3DS if KH 3D will not be transleted in italian and spanish!

That's your choice, but if any KH game was gonna be released in my area, and the only problem was that it was being released in a language that I'm unfamiliar with, I'd bite the bullet and learn the damn language, especially if it's japanese, I'd love to learn japanese, and not only for the games that they don't release in america, although that's a big part of it (damn KH final mixes that they only release in japan.).

KH has always been my reason to buy the portables; PSP, DS, and now 3DS. Hell, if they ended up releasing a KH for the Vita, I'd buy one. xDD

I bought my 3Ds just because of kingdom hearts and I'm still waiting for it to come out which is soon now.

I bought my 3DS when it first came out for the very same reason. It's been a long and annoying wait, but it's almost over. Just a little over a month and it'll all be worth it.

i plan on buying the 3DS XL simply to play this game, i bought a PSP simply to play BBS and a DSi XL simply to play 358/2 and RE:coded. call me crazy but i love KH and im looking forward to DDD the only other JRPG im looking forward to this year is Ni NO Kuni but thats all to gether another topic.

i'll be getting a 3DS pretty soon. and the first game im buying will definitely be DDD^^ i'll just have to wait.

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22

i'll be getting a 3DS pretty soon. and the first game im buying will definitely be DDD^^ i'll just have to wait.
    Dude its nothing bad but there a reason why there a 3 in front of the D so that you don't have to right DDD just KH3D.

KHDD or KH3D, either one works, and really, they're both correct ways of spelling it.

i did since they announced that theyr gona make KH for 3DS

I just got a 3DS yesterday, so now all I need to do is wait for the game *_*

I'm getting one soon. This game was the main reason why but I've also found some other games that looked cool. Can't wait KH3D is almost here!

i got a 3ds for KH 3D, but i also bought Tales of the Abyss which is really good and Kid Icarus Uprising. I believe that the 3DS has more than a few good launch titles. eventually i will get Theatrythm. I pre ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition of KH 3D.

Once I get the money I'll buy a 3DS and this game. Now let's hope the next console game Kingdom Hearts comes out before the release of the PS4/Xbox720. :P

I bought a 3DS about a month and a half ago when I realized that Square and Nintendo wouldn't release a 3DS with Kingdom Hearts. So I bit the bullet and got it.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last