Thread: NieR

NieR

o_o I read that article, and I was really humbled by the impact of their storyteliing directive. Although I have played D1&2 this game has been on my radar for a long time. I finally snagged a copy of the game a few weeks ago on sale. Curious as to how D3 will unfold =D

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Adds Music From NieR Too (Siliconera)
    - “Kaine / Salvation” will be available as a field music song in Japan starting on February 4. “Frog’s Theme” from Chrono Trigger will also be added as a battle theme.

Lord of Vermilion III
    NieR And Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Characters Appear In Lord of Vermilion III: Twin Lance (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix’s Lord of Vermilion series is known for having crossovers. We’ve seen Persona, King of Fighters, Final Fantasy, and up next Mahou Tsukai no Yoru from Type-Moon.

Theatrhythm Thursday – 19/02/2015
    - New songs on sale from 19th February 2015.

Theatrhythm Thursday – 05/03/2015
    - Hope you’re ready for a ruckus because this week’s Theatrhythm DLC update is all about getting stuck into the thick of it with your fists or swords or spears or... well, you get the idea.

The curtain comes down on the Theatrhythm Second Performance
    - This is the last Theatrhythm Thursday for a while as the Second Performance series comes to a close this week.

New Project
    NieR New Project's game director Yoko Taro introduces PlatinumGames Inc.and an all-star development team!
    - PlatinumGames Developing A New Nier Game (Siliconera)

NieR New Project will have returning characters (Gematsu)
    - Nier director Taro Yoko talks about his new Nier game. (Siliconera)

E3 2015: NieR New Project
    - Hello, everyone. This is Yosuke Saito, the producer of NieR New Project.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Jun 2015 at 18:31.

Now that Nier 2 was just announced, can we please get the first game on PSN and XBL? I can't find a single second hand copy where I live.

Interview
    The New Nier Game Will Have A “Happy Ending,” Says Creator (Siliconera)
    - Key developers working on the new Nier game spoke with Dengeki in a recent interview.

Originally Posted by Oniros
    Now that Nier 2 was just announced, can we please get the first game on PSN and XBL? I can't find a single second hand copy where I live.
    That would be awesome. I already have the game for the PS3, but I would buy a digital copy too if available. Wouldn't mind seeing the game ported to the PS4 either.

Concept Art
    New Nier Project’s Concept Art Shows A Boy Staring Over A Dilapidated City (Siliconera)
    - While waiting on more details on the new Nier project by PlatinumGames and Taro Yoko, the developers shared a peek with a closer look at a piece of concept art for the game.

Event - Paris Game Week
    Square Enix bringing NieR: New Project and more to Paris Games Week (Nova Crystallis)
    - Square Enix has revealed their plans for Paris Games Week, set to happen in just under two weeks over in France.

NieR Automata
    New Nier Project Announced As NieR Automata (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix revealed the official title as NieR Automata, along with some details on the game’s story and protagonist.
    - Synopsis of NieR Automata’s story, main character and new screenshots (Nova Crystallis)
    - Shortly after the game’s presentation at Paris Games Week 2015, Square Enix has released official information on the summary of NieR Automata’s story and its main protagonist, 2B.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th Oct 2015 at 09:33.

NieR Automata
    Paris Games Week
    - The time draws NieR...
    - The stage presentation will not be streamed but do join us if you're here at Paris Games Week
    - Au revoir Paris Games Week from the NieR team! Thank you to everyone who came to see us!
    - Oh it looks like Emil has made a new BFF
    - The NieR team couldn't leave without stopping for one more interview! Tune in to JVCom now to watch it live!
    - NieR: Automata Details On Its Android Protagonist, Story, And Setting (Siliconera)
    - NieR: Automata’s First Gameplay Trailer Shows Its Platinum-Style Action (Siliconera)
    - NieR New Project has a new official name! It's now called NieR: Automata.
    - Check out the debut gameplay trailer
    - As a little FYI NieR: Automata is pronounced like Near Automaton (like the word for robot but with an A at the end of automaton instead)
    - The Full Story Behind Nier: Automata on PS4
    - NieR: Automata Gets High-Resolution Screenshots And More Information (Siliconera)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 29th Oct 2015 at 17:44.

NieR Automata
    NieR: Automata Will Have Multiple Protagonists, Costume Breaks, And A “Happy Ending”
    - NieR: Automata developers talk about how it’ll have more than one protagonist, gigantic machines, breakable skirts, and a happy ending that bewilders the game’s own producer.

Nier for pc/ps4

Given the announcement (and believe me I am glad to hear it) of Nier 2 I think this is probably very highly requested but no sense in not making your voice hear.

Id like to see a Nier port for Pc or PS4 or both or whatever, I would buy that as soon as i could. It had its issues I will not lie but I loved the first Nier dearly and if I had it for more than a week I would have loved to finish it and see where it went but I had only rented it and I have not seen it anywhere since.

It could use a touch of reballancing for stuff like upgrade collectables since those could be a pain to get (going through the entire scrap dungeon for a small chance of a drop from an enemy that shows up only at the end I am looking at you), maybe some bonus content but even if its just a staight port I would love to get my hands on it.

And since it was underappreciated at the very least maybe pull a Bayonetta and package Nier 1 with Nier 2 or something.

Either way Its something im sure fans of the first Nier and those that hadnt played it would appreciate.

NieR: Automata
    A message to our fans - NieR: Automata
    - When we announced NieR: Automata at E3 2015, we received a huge amount of support from our fans and one in particular....

Event
    NieR Concert Announced, New NieR: Automata Information Incoming This April (Siliconera)
    - The NieR series celebrated its 5th anniversary last year, and this April will mark its sixth. That said, Square Enix will host a concert and live talk show on April 16 at the EX Theater in Roppongi, Tokyo.

NieR Automata
    A preview of NieR Automata’s theme song (Gematsu)
    - Here’s A Sample Of NieR: Automata’s Theme Song (Siliconera)
    - NieR: Automata theme song sung by J’Nique Nicole (Gematsu)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 14th Apr 2016 at 07:10.

NieR: Automata Gameplay To Be Shown Off At The Upcoming NieR Concert (Siliconera)
    - NieR: Automata developers revealed that we’ll be getting more than just new information at their upcoming NieR concert and talk show event.

NieR: Automata artwork and gameplay revealed, new characters detailed (Nova Crystallis)
    - NieR: Automata new trailer, gameplay, and character details (Gematsu)
    - NieR: Automata’s Latest Trailer Introduces New Characters And Their Voice Cast (Siliconera)
    - NieR: Automata’s Latest Gameplay Footage Shows More Of Its Flashy Combat (Siliconera)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Apr 2016 at 12:40.

NieR Automata release window to be revealed at E3 2016 (Nova Crystallis)
    - Alongside the screenshots that surfaced days after the NieR Concert & Talk Live event, Famitsu has now published their interview with the developers of the game on their website.

NieR: Automata ‘2B, 9S, and A2’ screenshots (Gematsu)
    - Square Enix has updated the official Japanese website for NieR: Automata with screenshots of characters 2B, 9S, and A2, who were introduced this weekend at the NieR Music Concert & Talk Live event in Tokyo.

NieR: Automata Shares A High-Quality Version Of Its Character Introduction Video (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix recently shared the latest on NieR: Automata during the NieR event last week, and the company has followed up with an upload of a high-quality version of the character introduction video.

Event - E3 2016
    Square Enix Presents: E3 2016 Program Schedule
    - Be sure to mark your calendars for your favorite games and tune in to be the first to get the scoop during our show!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 14th Jun 2016 at 15:57.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last